Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Oregonian: Herbert L clavicle frx.

1235»

Comments

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

dhdawg said:

Oregon was definitely beating wsu before Herbert went down. Not sure now.
    WSU pulls out a close one 30-28.

Rumor is that Burmeister might actually be better, and they just didn't want to burn his redshirt. I'll believe it when I see it.
    Is he better than Fife?

The city? Yes. The quarterback? Not so much.
    At least someone got it

Fife is better than Joey is old school
    Is he better than Bob Brothers?
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

doogie said:

True Fr will start vs Cuog

Taylor Alie filled in for the injured Herbert, until he went down with an injury of his own.

The Ducks had no choice at that point except to burn Braxton Burmeister’s redshirt.

I for one was extremely disappointed to see Alie knocked out of the game. You know what you have with him, which is nothing. Burmeister is an unknown commodity.
    Don't worry bro kewg. We got these guys no matter who starts at QB.
    That's what everyone is telling me. But it's the first road game of the year in one of the loudest environments this side of a Metallica concert which means our average to this point Oline will be at a disadvantage that they haven't experienced yet this year.

Also we've given up big TD runs to both SC and OSU which doesn't bode well to contain their attack. Our safeties pinch way too close on run downs and if they or our LB misses, it's a house call.
    Don't sandbag bro kewg. We? got this. Quit being a pussy.
    Easy there Cane.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,746
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

doogie said:

True Fr will start vs Cuog

Taylor Alie filled in for the injured Herbert, until he went down with an injury of his own.

The Ducks had no choice at that point except to burn Braxton Burmeister’s redshirt.

I for one was extremely disappointed to see Alie knocked out of the game. You know what you have with him, which is nothing. Burmeister is an unknown commodity.
    Don't worry bro kewg. We got these guys no matter who starts at QB.
    That's what everyone is telling me. But it's the first road game of the year in one of the loudest environments this side of a Metallica concert which means our average to this point Oline will be at a disadvantage that they haven't experienced yet this year.

Also we've given up big TD runs to both SC and OSU which doesn't bode well to contain their attack. Our safeties pinch way too close on run downs and if they or our LB misses, it's a house call.
    Don't sandbag bro kewg. We? got this. Quit being a pussy.
    Easy there Cane.
    I'm a sodbuster first and last. My infatuation with the Canes is mercurial. My devotion to all things Kewg is immutable and eternal.

Fly with me Kewg bro. We're? going duck huntin'!
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

ntxduck said:

AZDuck said:

dhdawg said:

Oregon was definitely beating wsu before Herbert went down. Not sure now.
    WSU pulls out a close one 30-28.

Rumor is that Burmeister Jonsen, Prukop, Lockie, Rodrigues might actually be better, and they just didn't want to burn his redshirt. I'll believe it when I see it.
    Now, Burmeister threw a decent ball on Saturday, and moved well under pressure, but I'll need to see a full game or two

1-1 for 4 yards...?
    100% career completion rate.
    Will never catch my Marvin Hall's lifetime QBR.