Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I FCIKING LOVE YOU ALL

Flow of consciousness shit here!

It is still hard to get used to Pete as our coach, fuck man, 19-2 in our last 21 games. Dudes play hard all the ficking time, their attitudes are right, they hate people.

Ryan Bowman played his ass off, that was so awesome to see.

Kamari Pleasant goes out there and just destroys people as the lead blocker for Myles.

Quinten Pounds makes a leaping catch for a TD in double coverage.

Our guys just continue to play sound football, we went into boulder against a team that has centered their entire offseason on this game and just humiliated them on their field.

This is what it is like to have a coach that is just at such a high fucking level. It’s fuckkng nuts to watch for me, and still hard for me to get.

I ducking love you all.

Comments

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,495
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    can some teach benning how to move like bowman. i thought benning had decent game, but could have had an amazing one.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,930
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

I'm so tired and drunk at this hour, I can't remember. But who was the fuck on Gameday who picked Colorado? Dumb.

For me, it was the TSIO late shitcast where they brought up last year's Arizona game. I said, "Oh, right" and figured today's game would be a lot like that. To my pleasant surprise, it only lasted one half and we pulled away pretty quick in the 2nd half.

But who was that fuckhole who picked Colorado? I want to know before I step outside to smoke a victory cigar and howl at the moon.

probably desmond or lee corko
  • Options
    unbiasramunbiasram Member Posts: 8
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper First Comment
    I don't know what the hell you guys are on? Not a single CU fan realistically thought we would win. For a #7 team, Washington played pretty poorly.

1. Blocked punt
    2. Face mask on 3rd down
    3. Pick 6

Three things gave you 21 points. Not really a blow out. In fact, I thought Washington was worse than they should have been.