Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I FCIKING LOVE YOU ALL

Comments

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,944 Founders Club
    dhdawg said:

unbiasram said:

All the Colorado fans talking mad shit to me when they were up 7-0 certainly thought they were gonna win. The buff fans were pretty embarrassing and @unbiasram you encapsulate that. They all tried to blame the game on the refs. It was pathetic.

They were crying on the obvious face mask which was absurd. Buff fan next to me called Browning a wuss and said it wasn't a face mask to which Browning responded by throwing a td right in his fucking face. Guy shut the fuck up. You couldn't run, couldn't stop the run, and your QB is a turnover machine. Once the energy ran out from the "revenge factor" you were cooked.

At this point you guys can't even make a competitive game against us. Even with your super tuff homefield advantage. Oh noooooooo how will we ever compete at that altitude! Haven't made one competitive game against us since your shit team moved to the Pac 12. Maybe I should suggest the WAC conference as a better place for your football team.

Shout out to the old Colorado couple in front of me though. Left at half time, the old man turned to me and said, "something bad is gonna happen I feel it, so we are leaving while it's still close." Turns out he was right.

Also I liked the stadium but fuck the fact that they didn't have a single game stats board anywhere and no cellphone service. Also the in game PA announcer fucked up like 15 times. Anyways in summary, Colorado still fucking sucks.

Also if this guy just an alt handle of someone here that is fucking around I don't even care fuck Colorado.

I never said Colorado was the better team. I went into it thinking Washington would win by 20. I was unimpressed with Washington's win, that's all. Only had two decent drives down the field the entire game. You didn't look like a top 10 team, maybe it's because it was the first PAC12 game of the season, but still.
    UW never punted once when the starters were in.

GTFO with this garbage
    Brownings INT was a quasi punt.
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986

I just finished the game thread on allbuffs, they hate HH. This site gets to them in ways their ex's could only dream of.

Komo?
    Lurking on the UDub message boards the last couple of years, they do seem like an incredibly smug bunch. Like #1 in the nation in smugness. Everything is an inside joke to them because they are just THAT MUCH smarter and cooler than everyone else.

It's too bad that their fan base is so "incredibly annoying" because their team is pretty good and does things the right way. They should check themselves. It wasn't too long ago that they had an 0-11 season.
    The UW fans I interacted with were incredibly annoying. I heard them compared to having a dick rubbed on your cheek all game.
    We're BACK!!!

Paging #spicoli,
    #thoseguysarefags
  • Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    edited September 2017

Won't hate on Pounds again. That was a super difficult catch at a time in the game where someone needed to step up and make a play.

Until he fucks up. Then I will hate him again. But for now, good shit Pounds.

Game respect game. New avi is for you Pounds.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,096 Standard Supporter
    I was at the game. Most Buff fans were nice. Some were asses. Ran into more buff fans around town and at the airport. All were nice. Alcohol probably cause the few to have hemorrhoid problems.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    Sledog said:

I was at the game. Most Buff fans were nice. Some were asses. Ran into more buff fans around town and at the airport. All were nice. Alcohol probably cause the few to have hemorrhoid problems.

sounds like they were nebraska classy
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,519 Founders Club
    unbiasram said:

I don't know what the hell you guys are on? Not a single CU fan realistically thought we would win. For a #7 team, Washington played pretty poorly.

1. Blocked punt
    2. Face mask on 3rd down
    3. Pick 6

Three things gave you 21 points. Not really a blow out. In fact, I thought Washington was worse than they should have been.

Boof POTY
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,096 Standard Supporter
    The stadium announcer was box of rocks stupid. Calling offensive players of the defense chart and vice versa. Had to laugh sometimes it was so bad.
  • Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    Sledog said:

The stadium announcer was box of rocks stupid. Calling offensive players of the defense chart and vice versa. Had to laugh sometimes it was so bad.

I was with my old man at the game and when they announced Derek Hunter got a tackle on defense he was so confused. Shouldn't do that to old people it's mean.
  • Tripper_JohnsonTripper_Johnson Member Posts: 200
    Sledog said:

He gave us a new nickname though. "Ben Bunn Kirven"

All the Hells Bells they played while we? were about the snap the ball was annoying. It makes me thankful we only have those stupid dog barking sounds on third down.