Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I FCIKING LOVE YOU ALL

Comments

• unbiasramunbiasram Member Posts: 8
    dnc said:

unbiasram said:

I don't know what the hell you guys are on? Not a single CU fan realistically thought we would win. For a #7 team, Washington played pretty poorly.

1. Blocked punt
    2. Face mask on 3rd down
    3. Pick 6

Three things gave you 21 points. Not really a blow out. In fact, I thought Washington was worse than they should have been.

Yep, Washington had nothing to do with blocking the punt or making the pick. Lucky bastards.
    Well, not really. They were basically handed to you for free
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    dnc said:

unbiasram said:

I don't know what the hell you guys are on? Not a single CU fan realistically thought we would win. For a #7 team, Washington played pretty poorly.

1. Blocked punt
    2. Face mask on 3rd down
    3. Pick 6

Three things gave you 21 points. Not really a blow out. In fact, I thought Washington was worse than they should have been.

PS, UW gained 6.9 yards per play. CU gained 4.26 yards per play.

So even after you subtract the turnovers and the blocked punt UW still kicked that ass.

Try again.
    Nice!
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825

Also Ryan Bowman must listen to the TSIO podcast and wanted to prove you fuckers wrong.

How am I getting lumped into this Ryan Bowman stuff?

Ideally you have a generic freak playing his position but clearly he's playing because he is doing a lot of things right ... he made a couple of huge plays last night
  • Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    Tequilla said:

Also Ryan Bowman must listen to the TSIO podcast and wanted to prove you fuckers wrong.

How am I getting lumped into this Ryan Bowman stuff?

Ideally you have a generic freak playing his position but clearly he's playing because he is doing a lot of things right ... he made a couple of huge plays last night
    That's fair, the Ryan Bowman hate was Dennis and Coker. You get a pass.
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986

Won't hate on Pounds again. That was a super difficult catch at a time in the game where someone needed to step up and make a play.

Until he fucks up. Then I will hate him again. But for now, good shit Pounds.

Won't hate on Pounds again. That was a super difficult catch at a time in the game where someone needed to step up and make a play.

Until he fucks up. Then I will hate him again. But for now, good shit Pounds.

This.

That play and the Pick 6 turned the lights off on the Buffs
  • Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    Might be time to drop a link to my rant over there