Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I FCIKING LOVE YOU ALL

1235»

Comments

• TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    For those that like to bitch about UW's in game presentation should experience Colorado's ...

And their WiFi was TERRIBLE
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685

Tequilla said:

For those that like to bitch about UW's in game presentation should experience Colorado's ...

And their WiFi was TERRIBLE

But how was the club burger?
    I'm hearing you should stay away from the Mexican food, unless its nachos. @jecornel, TRUE??!?
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,876 Standard Supporter

From RalphieMalph

"I'm surprised to see no one mentioning the weather as a critical component of this game. If we'd had clear skies tonight Folsom would have been packed to the rafters and noisy as hell. Instead it was 15k+ short of capacity and quiet even while we were in contention. The energy in the stadium was flat, and for a top ten opponent our players needed some energy to feed off of. Aside from that, we were playing a team from Seattle on the one night of the month where we get a lot of rain... couldn't ask for worse weather when playing this particular opponent at home.

Admittedly, the team folded like a cheap shirt in the second half and Montez made some truly boneheaded plays throughout, but i think if the clouds hadn't gotten involved this still had the potential to have gone very differently, even with our deficits in size and speed."

Major denial-stuffed psychotic boofing going on here.

Doogs take note: Weather is never an excuse. Not even a foot of snow in Pullman excuses the Dawgs losing there in the Snow Bowl of '91 when I froze my fucking ass off watching helplessly from the frozen metal refrigerator rack bleachers in that shit-fucking dump Martin Stadium.

Only Doogs, Boofs and Fags blame it on the rain.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    Snow Bowl in 92 fucktard
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844
    unbiasram said:

I don't know what the hell you guys are on? Not a single CU fan realistically thought we would win. For a #7 team, Washington played pretty poorly.

1. Blocked punt
    2. Face mask on 3rd down
    3. Pick 6

Three things gave you 21 points. Not really a blow out. In fact, I thought Washington was worse than they should have been.

Somebody send this guy an invite.

Good work!!!