Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Vote With Your Pocketbook

2»

Comments

• loadsockloadsock Member Posts: 686
    edited November 2013
    Losing priority is a dumb reason to keep paying. Saturdays are for my kids games and stuff around the house now and I can catch it on tv. My entertainment dollars are going to the Seahawks moving forward.

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,356 Founders Club

There are only two real steps us average guys take (that I can think of.) If you're not a big booster, cast your vote:

1- Do not buy tickets. Is there anything worth watching? Do not support this crap with your money. Empty seats will build a fire under Woody's ass.

2- Cancel your dogboy subscription. It's really wrong to give those pricks your money. Dogman is a propganda machine for whatever stinky, weak crap the AD dumps on the field.

See you the year Cream Puff, aka the Armenian Hamster, aka Shark is fired. Up the Revolution!</</b>blockquote>

Agree with all you wrote, but Revolution is not strong enough.

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

Damone! True?

True
  • Steve_BowmanSteve_Bowman Member Posts: 442
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

I didn't renew my tickets after the 2007 season. I bought a Husky replica jersey a few years back and my wife bought me a UW Columbia jacket at the same time. That's the only money we've spent on Husky stuff in 6 years. The money that used to go towards season tickets now goes towards taking vacations, etc. After Sark got hired, I got a few calls from the Husky Ticket Office, encouraging me to get season tickets again. I asked them to remove me from their list.

Anyway, like someone mentioned above, Woodtard downsized stadium capacity so it really doesn't matter. He's charging a lot more $$$$ for his shit product and some people keep buying tickets.

I do agree with the voting with your dollars concept. That's the only thing this AD understands. Nothing will change if there are just the right number of people out there willing to pay a premium to go attend the weekly shitshow in Husky Stadium.

I would rather see my team dominate than to worry about losing my priority. Not going to games doesn't make me any less of a fan.

Fire away...

I get Husky tickets AND take vacations (abundance), so it's not about the money. Time to make a statement.
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,299
    One bright side to the new stadium is the business case to fire a coach and pay top dollar for a winner is much higher. They financially can't justify one down year.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,698 Founders Club
    @MikeDamone,

Cancelling our season tickets was about making a statement. Having the extra cash in our pockets now is a fringe benefit.
    That's it.

@MikeDamone,

Cancelling our season tickets was about making a statement. Having the extra cash in our pockets now is a fringe benefit.

• NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    I'm buying Penn State club seats next year... How fucking sad is that?
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

I'm buying Penn State club seats next year... How fucking sad is that?

You like child rape.

• unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    1. Done, haven't been to a home game since Nebraska plunger in 2010. I knew then

2. Done, although they charged my credit card for a couple years after I cancelled online in 2006. Shady business practices. I try to find the positive though, it prob supported a few plates of nachos grande for F3, so it's all good
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    1. Done and done unless Sark is door.ass.out. AND I like the new hire. AC tix are already given away to some Coog sluts. Plans to road trip to Corvallis were cancelled weeks ago. TSIFO.

2. LOL. Is anyone here paying for Doogman still?
  • HHB's who still pay to go to games are the fucking worst!

Doogs don't know any better but you guys do. I know going to games are fun but I can't support this horseshit product.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Hey I'm 31..can some of you clowns please drop your priority so I can get some good seats for the next 30 years?

Sark2014 bitches! YEAAAHHH!!!!

Not the real supercanook

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Hey I'm 31..can some of you clowns please drop your priority so I can get some good seats for the next 30 years?

Sark2014 bitches! YEAAAHHH!!!!

Hi Harv.
    Yes. There are people that post here still paying for dogboy.

1. Done and done unless Sark is door.ass.out. AND I like the new hire. AC tix are already given away to some Coog sluts. Plans to road trip to Corvallis were cancelled weeks ago. TSIFO.

2. LOL. Is anyone here paying for Doogman still?