Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Vote With Your Pocketbook

There are only two real steps us average guys take (that I can think of.) If you're not a big booster, cast your vote:

1- Do not buy tickets. Is there anything worth watching? Do not support this crap with your money. Empty seats will build a fire under Woody's ass.

2- Cancel your dogboy subscription. It's really wrong to give those pricks your money. Dogman is a propganda machine for whatever stinky, weak crap the AD dumps on the field.

See you the year Cream Puff, aka the Armenian Hamster, aka Shark is fired. Up the Revolution!

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
  • IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    1. This one is tough for me. I don't want to lose my priority and my son does love the crisp, fall afternoons (oops, cold fucking nights) with Dad. But I haven't used my tickets since the Stanford S/T cluster fuck, so they didn't get my money for those flat $9 beers in the Zone.

2. If you are paying, reading, linking, etc. that site, you need to SSBIAFF today.
  • Steve_BowmanSteve_Bowman Member Posts: 442
    If anyone can think of a step three, put it out.

Up the Revolution!
  • If anyone can think of a step three, put it out.

Up the Revolution!

My relatives back in the homeland specialize in car bombs. But I am sure they could come up for with something for a "certain" boat.
    "Saturday bloody Saturday..."
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813

Up the Revolution!

My relatives back in the homeland specialize in car bombs. But I am sure they could come up for with something for a "certain" boat.

I hate Irish car bombs. Guinness is like shit in a can.

War County Antrum

• IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    TommySQC said:

Up the Revolution!

War County Antrum

They taste like chocolate milk. What's not to like??
    If IRA car bombs are off the table as a solution, I'm outa here. Oh....I'm already out of here?

TommySQC said:

Up the Revolution!

War County Antrum

They taste like chocolate milk. What's not to like??

with a turd in it maybe.

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club

1. This one is tough for me. I don't want to lose my priority and my son does love the crisp, fall afternoons (oops, cold fucking nights) with his two Dads. But I haven't used my tickets since the Stanford S/T cluster fuck, so they didn't get my money for those flat $9 beers in the Zone.

2. If you are paying, reading, linking, etc. that site, you need to SSBIAFF today.

• HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    edited November 2013

1. This one is tough for me. I don't want to lose my priority and my son does love the crisp, fall afternoons (oops, cold fucking nights) with Dad. But I haven't used my tickets since the Stanford S/T cluster fuck, so they didn't get my money for those flat $9 beers in the Zone.

The priority doesn't matter when you can scalp/StubHub better seats for the few games actually worth attending and still save money.
    Exactly. Fuck getting season tickets when you can get tix on CraigsList for the same price or cheaper. Pick a few games each year and go. Thats what I did with Boise, Arizona & Oregon this season. Plus there are still plenty of season tickets available which have great seats. As long as 7 is the coach demand isn't going to increase. If they hire Mora or DeRuyter then you can signup.
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    I voted... did #1 and #2... result was that Woody downsized the stadium so my seat didn't go empty anymore. Oh well.
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,042 Standard Supporter
    Losing priority is a dumb reason to keep paying. Saturdays are for my kids games and stuff around the house now and I can catch it on tv. My entertainment dollars are going to the Seahawks moving forward.
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,042 Standard Supporter
    Losing priority is a dumb reason to keep paying. Saturdays are for my kids games and stuff around the house now and I can catch it on tv. My entertainment dollars are going to the Seahawks moving forward.
    edited November 2013
    Chest I hate to break ranks with you here, but I do. (You're one of the best posters here...top three.) It's hard to give up going to games. We can't just sit back a bitch without action.

Us coming back for games is a big deal for the family. We travel 3,000 miles for games. The tailgates my son's company throws are totally of the rails. SEC type stuff, unreal. This is a really hard thing to give up but I'm doing it.

This is another one of these things in today's society where total asses are being paid millions to do a shitty job and dump on the customers. (We are customers.)

Up theres and Up the Revolution.

The priority doesn't matter when you can scalp/StubHub better seats for the few games actually worth attending and still save money.
    Exactly. Fuck getting season tickets when you can get tix on CraigsList for the same price or cheaper. Pick a few games each year and go. Thats what I did with Boise, Arizona & Oregon this season. Plus there are still plenty of season tickets available which have great seats. As long as 7 is the coach demand isn't going to increase. If they hire Mora or DeRuyter then you can signup.

Chest I hate to break ranks with you here, but I do. (You're one of the best posters here...top three.) It's hard to give up going to games. We can't just sit back a bitch without action.

Us coming back for games is a big deal for the family. We travel 3,000 miles for games. The tailgates my son's company throws are totally of the rails. SEC type stuff, unreal. This is a really hard thing to give up but I'm doing it.

This is another one of these things in today's society where total asses are being paid millions to do a shitty job and dump on the customers. (We are customers.)

Up theres and Up the Revolution.

Such as?