Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Trump Travel Ban Headed to Scotus

oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
I have no respect for those black robed sanctimonious faggots, none whatsoever, and doubt they will make the correct decision on this one. But after a brief absence I'm back on the Trump train for now. My hatred for Islam trumps all other doubts or concerns. Even if it is only a half assed ban that doesn't include Saudi Arabia, half assed is better than nothing. I don't see any other world leaders doing shit about the moslem filth.

Exterminate Islam.

https://nytimes.com/2017/06/02/us/politics/trump-travel-ban-supreme-court.html

Comments

• oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    edited June 2017
    Exterminating the philosophy isn't the same as exterminating the followers. Some of them can be successfully rehabilitated. But the US can, should and will kill the diehard zealots. All of them. Eventually. Let it play out.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    What do we do about the 3 million Muslims already in this country?
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    The ones here legally or illegally?
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,793
    edited June 2017

I have no respect for those black robed sanctimonious faggots, none whatsoever, and doubt they will make the correct decision on this one. But after a brief absence I'm back on the Trump train for now. My hatred for Islam trumps all other doubts or concerns. Even if it is only a half assed ban that doesn't include Saudi Arabia, half assed is better than nothing. I don't see any other world leaders doing shit about the moslem filth.

Exterminate Islam.

Great call for genocide as always.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851

Exterminate Islam.

Great call for genocide as always.
    There's like one fucking rule!
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851
    2001400ex said:

When in doubt look to the past and see what works.

For example there was a long march along a route that resulted in lots of crying. Seemed to be quite successful at the time.

The good news is that you wouldn't even need to buy sunscreen for the women.

2001400ex said:

When in doubt look to the past and see what works.

For example there was a long march along a route that resulted in lots of crying. Seemed to be quite successful at the time.

@Swaye, true?
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,109

Exterminate Islam.

When the feds come knocking, do you think Stalin will turn over your personal information?

Exterminate Islam.

When the feds come knocking, do you think Stalin will turn over your personal information?
    "Botched Raid on Maltby Compound Leaves Country Searching for Answers"

Exterminate Islam.

Millions of Americans feel the same way. The anti Islam platform is what propelled Trump to victory, perhaps more than any other issue. 9/11 and countless other domestic and international atrocities have been committed in the name of Islam, all inspired by the teachings of Islam. Islam itself is the source of the problem, not so called radicals. Islam is RADICAL. We don't forgive and don't forget what the enemy has done. I will continue to call for the destruction of Islam for as long as I live.
    2001400ex said:

Send them packing to Saudi Arabia. Free airfare to Riyadh for all. They càn live under the fascist yoke of the sharia law that they demand be instituted here and in other Western nations.
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
    edited June 2017
    Sam Harris puts the ultimate body slam (Republican Level body slam) on Islam. No one is more clear and concise about the Islam problem.

Unfortunately Sam is alienated because he uses balanced reason and facts. Most people hate that shit.

When 80% of the believer's think murder is acceptable if you draw a picture of the mighty Muhammed...... that's a problem.

Even the christian hating Bill Maher will defend Jesus freaks on their tolerance of others that don't believe in the "REAL" Savior.

• dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    jecornel said:

Sam Harris puts the ultimate body slam (Republican Level body slam) on Islam. No one is more clear and concise about the Islam problem.

Unfortunately Sam is alienated because he uses balanced reason and facts. Most people hate that shit.

When 80% of the believer's think murder is acceptable if you draw a picture of the mighty Muhammed...... that's a problem.

Even the christian hating Bill Maher will defend Jesus freaks on their tolerance of others that don't believe in the "REAL" Savior.

Religion is poison. Islam is definitely more poisonous. Still the goal is to eliminate all of it
    dhdawg said:

jecornel said:

Religion is poison. Islam is definitely more poisonous. Still the goal is to eliminate all of it
    The goal is to eliminate Islam. It's not a religion. It's a system of oppression and murder and can't really be compared to the other religions at all. Islam is evil, period. When you start seeing widespread Buddhist, Hindu, Christian and Jewish terrorism, then you can talk.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,109
    Fun fact: the "travel ban" would have expired by now if enacted. As we clean up the debris and rubble of our vanquished cities, we can only sit and wonder how many of these attacks could have been prevented.
    edited June 2017

Fun fact: the "travel ban" would have expired by now if enacted. As we clean up the debris and rubble of our vanquished cities, we can only sit and wonder how many of these attacks could have been prevented.

You probably support Iran's nuclear weapons program too. Make no mistake. Islamofags will nuke a Western city, maybe here but more likely in Europe, if the third world beasts are allowed to get their hands on them.
  • phineasphineas Member Posts: 4,732

Exterminate Islam.

Huh?

phineas said:

Exterminate Islam.

Huh?

The UK is reaping what they have ignorantly sown. Vote in a moslem mayor and allow your country to be invaded by the enemy while stifling dissent among your own people, and this is the end result. It will only get worse. A civil war will be necessary not only there but in Germany and other countries to permanently purge the threat. The Middle East will be rooted out of Europe. Feckless leaders will be toppled. Some of them should be hung for treason. The people will rise up eventually but unfortunately it will take more and larger attacks for them to finally reach the tipping point.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,356 Founders Club
    I only wish I had blown up more of these fucks.