Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Trump Travel Ban Headed to Scotus

2»

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

dhdawg said:

jecornel said:

Sam Harris puts the ultimate body slam (Republican Level body slam) on Islam. No one is more clear and concise about the Islam problem.

Unfortunately Sam is alienated because he uses balanced reason and facts. Most people hate that shit.

When 80% of the believer's think murder is acceptable if you draw a picture of the mighty Muhammed...... that's a problem.

Even the christian hating Bill Maher will defend Jesus freaks on their tolerance of others that don't believe in the "REAL" Savior.

Religion is poison. Islam is definitely more poisonous. Still the goal is to eliminate all of it
    The goal is to eliminate Islam. It's not a religion. It's a system of oppression and murder and can't really be compared to the other religions at all. Islam is evil, period. When you start seeing widespread Buddhist, Hindu, Christian and Jewish terrorism, then you can talk.
    You are ignorant.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    2001400ex said:

dhdawg said:

jecornel said:

Sam Harris puts the ultimate body slam (Republican Level body slam) on Islam. No one is more clear and concise about the Islam problem.

Unfortunately Sam is alienated because he uses balanced reason and facts. Most people hate that shit.

When 80% of the believer's think murder is acceptable if you draw a picture of the mighty Muhammed...... that's a problem.

Even the christian hating Bill Maher will defend Jesus freaks on their tolerance of others that don't believe in the "REAL" Savior.

Religion is poison. Islam is definitely more poisonous. Still the goal is to eliminate all of it
    The goal is to eliminate Islam. It's not a religion. It's a system of oppression and murder and can't really be compared to the other religions at all. Islam is evil, period. When you start seeing widespread Buddhist, Hindu, Christian and Jewish terrorism, then you can talk.
    You are ignorant.
    Disagree. I walked through a Muslim Temple in India. Where it was 100% of people Muslim and everyone praying to Allah and in awe of the temple. They come from all over India to visit that Temple, it's a big deal to them and we had a crazy trek just to get there, we swapped vehicles like 3 times. We had to take off our shoes as pay someone 100 rupees to watch them (like $2 at the time). We also walked around the area some in the process. Would you rather walk around there or stroll through some neighborhoods in South Central LA?
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

I have no respect for those black robed sanctimonious faggots, none whatsoever, and doubt they will make the correct decision on this one. But after a brief absence I'm back on the Trump train for now. My hatred for Islam trumps all other doubts or concerns. Even if it is only a half assed ban that doesn't include Saudi Arabia, half assed is better than nothing. I don't see any other world leaders doing shit about the moslem filth.

Exterminate Islam.

https://nytimes.com/2017/06/02/us/politics/trump-travel-ban-supreme-court.html

Great call for genocide as always.
    As is tradition I will explain the benefits.

If we genocided the 3 million Muslims then we could get the white terror groups back in power where they belong.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

2001400ex said:

dhdawg said:

jecornel said:

You are ignorant.
    Disagree. I walked through a Muslim Temple in India. Where it was 100% of people Muslim and everyone praying to Allah and in awe of the temple. They come from all over India to visit that Temple, it's a big deal to them and we had a crazy trek just to get there, we swapped vehicles like 3 times. We had to take off our shoes as pay someone 100 rupees to watch them (like $2 at the time). We also walked around the area some in the process. Would you rather walk around there or stroll through some neighborhoods in South Central LA?
    And you clearly have no life.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    Swaye said:

I only wish I had blown up more of these fucks.

We all do, but it didn't really accomplish anything.

You're an addict that works as a bug killer and I'm a government accountant now.

Maybe they won.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    Mosster47 said:

I have no respect for those black robed sanctimonious faggots, none whatsoever, and doubt they will make the correct decision on this one. But after a brief absence I'm back on the Trump train for now. My hatred for Islam trumps all other doubts or concerns. Even if it is only a half assed ban that doesn't include Saudi Arabia, half assed is better than nothing. I don't see any other world leaders doing shit about the moslem filth.

Exterminate Islam.

https://nytimes.com/2017/06/02/us/politics/trump-travel-ban-supreme-court.html

Great call for genocide as always.
    As is tradition I will explain the benefits.

If we genocided the 3 million Muslims then we could get the white terror groups back in power where they belong.
    No need to kill them. Just levy a special, temporary moslem tax on Bezos & Amazon to finance 3 million 1 way tickets to Riyadh.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Mosster47 said:

Swaye said:

We all do, but it didn't really accomplish anything.

You're an addict that works as a bug killer and I'm a government accountant now.

Maybe they won.
    Why do you hate squirrels, alligators and snakes?
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,545 Founders Club
    dhdawg said:

jecornel said:

As frustrated as I am that books written in archaic ages to control the masses are still affecting the modern world, eliminating all religions is not the answer.

There is a place in this world for spirituality.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,526 Standard Supporter
    Doogles said:

dhdawg said:

jecornel said:

As frustrated as I am that books written in archaic ages to control the masses are still affecting the modern world, eliminating all religions is not the answer.

Spirituality is awesome.

Man fucks up the religion part of it.

• AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    Doogles said:

dhdawg said:

jecornel said:

Shinto is actually pretty awesome. Since nobody really worships the emperor any more, I decides to take up Shinto and started worshipping a tree next to the Odakyu Sobudai-Mae station for a while. Felt real good, man
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    edited June 2017

2001400ex said:

dhdawg said:

jecornel said:

You are ignorant.
    your best callback effort
    Swaye said:

LIFPO!
    dhdawg said:

jecornel said: