Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

United Airlines & Yoga Pants

oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
UA, already the worst airline in the US, just took another credibility hit in stopping girls wearing yoga pants from boarding a flight. Yoga pants are hot and should be mandatory attire for all good looking stewardesses. Hot female passengers should wear them as much as possible too. Fuck United.

marketwatch.com/story/united-airlines-stopped-girls-in-yoga-leggings-from-boarding-flight-2017-03-26

Comments

• Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    I disagree. Yes good looking women look good in yoga pants, the also look good in everything.

Yoga pants have become the new pajamas and women have been abusing it for too long. It's laziness.
  • Options
    Intersectional_DawgIntersectional_Dawg Member Posts: 524
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    I like to tell women how to dress, I do that. Obkfs
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,687
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I like yoga pants. Don't care about the rest of the story

its a slippery slope. Ban yoga pants for some and pretty soon they get banned for all
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,000
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

doogie said:

Great Fake News article.

The girls were traveling on employee passes, representing United Airlines, Dad's employer. Dad's employer has a dress code policy whenever he or his family want to travel for FREE.

Hopefully, Dad gets fired so the girls can learn a lesson.

It's not fake news it actually happened, but the outrage is fucking retarded.

I used to fly on employee passess all the time, dress code was a thing that all non-rev passengers knew about. Those girls are dumb, and the outrage over the story is even worse. Probably got their uncle or whoever gave them the passes fired too.
    This whole thing is a fucking joke. On tv they interviewed the woman who tweeted her outrage when she saw it happen. I was laughing at her indignity as the reporter prefaced the whole thing by saying the family was traveling on passes.

This story started when a stupid fucking blond chick (not a milf) got upset just because she felt the need to spring into action without any fucking information.

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    EwaDawg said:

doogie said:

Great Fake News article.

The girls were traveling on employee passes, representing United Airlines, Dad's employer. Dad's employer has a dress code policy whenever he or his family want to travel for FREE.

Hopefully, Dad gets fired so the girls can learn a lesson.

It's not fake news it actually happened, but the outrage is fucking retarded.

I used to fly on employee passess all the time, dress code was a thing that all non-rev passengers knew about. Those girls are dumb, and the outrage over the story is even worse. Probably got their uncle or whoever gave them the passes fired too.
    This whole thing is a fucking joke. On tv they interviewed the woman who tweeted her outrage when she saw it happen. I was laughing at her chindignity as the reporter prefaced the whole thing by saying the family was traveling on passes.

This story started when a stupid fucking blond chick (not a milf) got upset just because she felt the need to spring into action without any fucking information.

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,605
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited March 2017
    Not a single one of the original pictures is actually yoga pants you fucking moron.

Al nailed it.

Plus all girls should have thigh gaps or else they are too fat.
    Except Jen of course. On account of the sloppy tits.
  • Options
    AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer

Not a single one of the original pictures is actually yoga pants you fucking moron.

Al nailed it.

Yoga pants superiority guy.
  • Options
    AlCzervik said:

Al nailed it.

Yoga pants superiority guy.
    I mean he literally wrote a rant about yoga pants and posted like 7 pictures of non yoga pants.
  • Options
    tenndawgtenndawg Member Posts: 1,161
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Just used Google voice search and said:

"Yoga pants with cameltoe"

and the robot's response was "I don't understand"

It's quite simple you stupid robot, the sheer thin pants crawl up into the slit...
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    Yoga pants, leggings, whatever, if you want to be a technical bitch about it, I suppose they are leggings and not yoga pants. The pics are hot, you're lucky I poasted them all.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,933
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Yoga pants begin and end with Nicky Whelan.

But, yeah - if the kids are flying on a fam ticket, they needs to adhere to their dress code. Airlines are pretty militaristic about how their employees and their families conduct themselves.

So that lady who stuck her fucking nose into the whole situation should STFU - she probably got dad fired.

• Options

Yoga pants begin and end with Nicky Whelan.

But, yeah - if the kids are flying on a fam ticket, they needs to adhere to their dress code. Airlines are pretty militaristic about how their employees and their families conduct themselves.

So that lady who stuck her fucking nose into the whole situation should STFU - she probably got dad fired.

I wish I were as old as you. You probably remember stewardesses being hot.