Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

FUCK clean water

2»

Comments

• Options
    AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer
    FUCK dirty sluts.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,003
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Its always fun to cry false tears over regulations Obama thought were important enough that he implemented them only after his 8 years in office...

And yes, Trump (and not Obama) should be the one worried about the EPA and polluting waters...

EPA killed the Animas river twice. They were told by local experts it would happen if the EPA did it their way and the EPA went ahead and did it not once but twice. Everything dead. I've rafted that river. Durango is a great place. Why aren't those responsible in jail? If it were you or me or a business we would be.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited March 2017
    2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

AZDuck said:

salemcoog said:

AZDuck said:

salemcoog said:

doogie said:

Can somebody kindly refer me to the part of the 'Rollback" that says states can't regulate water safety?

States????

You must refer to liberal law number 1.

The States can't take care of themselves and will always need a strong bloated Central government to make all decisions for them. Because people in Washington DC will always know what's best for people in Wyoming.
    Wyoming has much better representation in Washington than Washington State, California, Oregon, New York, or Massachusetts. HTH
    OK!!!

Let us point out that runoff from asphalt causes more damage to watersheds than anything you think that the regulations rolled back will create And when you can stop other countries from using the Ocean as a garbage dump as well, get back to me on that.

So really if you truly cared about this you would sell the car, get on your bike, grow your own food and hemp to knit your own clothes to quit contributing to the problem.

Or blame some phantom regulation roll back.

Either way.
    you're all over the fucking map, cooger. I can't keep up.
    Your the Kook that irrelevantly responded with some BS about WY having better representation than the states with 100 times their population in a thread about the impact of the scary rollback of environmental protections.

But OK!!!!
    It's clear you don't understand the Senate. Give the Constitution a read. Then utilize comprehension skills.

It's funny watching someone like you argue talking points you when don't even have a basic understanding of how government works.
    Wow. You really are simple Jim aren't you.

First of all there's this other side of the House called the House of Reps. Second within these Houses there are things called Committees. And there are chairs of these committees that wield alot of power in what bills come to the floor and what $$$ get allocated to where...

Fuck nevermind. It's like teaching a ferret to play chess.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

AZDuck said:

salemcoog said:

AZDuck said:

salemcoog said:

doogie said:

Can somebody kindly refer me to the part of the 'Rollback" that says states can't regulate water safety?

States????

The States can't take care of themselves and will always need a strong bloated Central government to make all decisions for them. Because people in Washington DC will always know what's best for people in Wyoming.
    Wyoming has much better representation in Washington than Washington State, California, Oregon, New York, or Massachusetts. HTH
    OK!!!

Let us point out that runoff from asphalt causes more damage to watersheds than anything you think that the regulations rolled back will create And when you can stop other countries from using the Ocean as a garbage dump as well, get back to me on that.

So really if you truly cared about this you would sell the car, get on your bike, grow your own food and hemp to knit your own clothes to quit contributing to the problem.

Either way.
    Your the Kook that irrelevantly responded with some BS about WY having better representation than the states with 100 times their population in a thread about the impact of the scary rollback of environmental protections.

But OK!!!!
    It's clear you don't understand the Senate. Give the Constitution a read. Then utilize comprehension skills.

It's funny watching someone like you argue talking points you when don't even have a basic understanding of how government works.

First of all there's this other side of the House called the House of Reps. Second within these Houses there are things called Committees. And there are chairs of these committees that wield alot of power in what bills come to the floor and what $$$ get allocated to where...

Quit bringing up Wyoming when Wyomingites have more influence in Congress than Californians, on a per-capita basis, and therefore have more "people in Washington" to know what's best for them.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

AZDuck said:

salemcoog said:

AZDuck said:

salemcoog said:

doogie said:

States????

OK!!!

Either way.

But OK!!!!

Only you would think to teach a ferret how to play chess.
  • Options
    AZDuck said:

@salemcoog dis thred

Is it time for you to meltdown again....

Say like with an anime sammich
    AZDuck said:

salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

AZDuck said:

salemcoog said:

AZDuck said:

salemcoog said:

doogie said:

States????

OK!!!

Either way.

But OK!!!!

Quit bringing up Wyoming when Wyomingites have more influence in Congress than Californians, on a per-capita basis, and therefore have more "people in Washington" to know what's best for them.
    I like Turtles.
  • Options
    Intersectional_DawgIntersectional_Dawg Member Posts: 524
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

I support any and all efforts of the red states to pollute themselves to death.

Unfortunately the environment doesn't obey state borders.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    So buy a Brita
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    doogie said:

So buy a Brita

Why didn't Flint, MI think of that???
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I support any and all efforts of the red states to pollute themselves to death.

AZDuck said:

The States can't take care of themselves and will always need a strong bloated Central government to make all decisions for them. Because people in Washington DC will always know what's best for people in Wyoming
    - You

Sort of like California deciding the Del Oro dam wasn't worth investing in even though it supplies the entire state with water. The incompetence almost cost lives.

Local governments panhandle and lose the big picture.

California is so fucked.
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes

doogie said:

So buy a Brita

Absolute comedy you should actually bring up Flint in regards to the EPA...
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

doogie said:

So buy a Brita

Have you ever been to Flint? Not exactly a scholarly town...
  • Options
    Mosster47 said:

doogie said:

So buy a Brita

Have you ever been to Flint? Not exactly a scholarly town...
    Academis!!!