Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    I support any and all efforts of the red states to pollute themselves to death.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

I support any and all efforts of the red states to pollute themselves to death.

Real Republicans drink Code Red Mountain Dew!
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Can somebody kindly refer me to the part of the 'Rollback" that says states can't regulate water safety?
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,285
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited March 2017
    On paper this looks bad but the EPA has also gotten way out of hand. In industrial areas you actually have to put in a system that artificially pumps oxygen into the water that runs off into your storm drains. Really?

Total bullshit crap like that is stupid. Then of course republicans will remove too many regulations and we get the same see-saw bullshit each election cycle. Both parties are retarded when it comes to policy.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    doogie said:

Can somebody kindly refer me to the part of the 'Rollback" that says states can't regulate water safety?

We're saying the same thing here.
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    Its always fun to cry false tears over regulations Obama thought were important enough that he implemented them only after his 8 years in office...

And yes, Trump (and not Obama) should be the one worried about the EPA and polluting waters...

• Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

On paper this looks bad but the EPA has also gotten way out of hand. In industrial areas you actually have to put in a system that artificially pumps oxygen into the water that runs off into your storm drains. Really?

Total bullshit crap like that is stupid. Then of course republicans will remove too many regulations and we get the same see-saw bullshit each election cycle. Both parties are retarded when it comes to policy.

Why is this bad? Industrial runoff regularly causes anoxia, algae blooms, and kills off marine and aquatic populations downstream. Even most libertarians agree that there is no right to pollute.

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,285
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited March 2017
    AZDuck said:

Why is this bad? Industrial runoff regularly causes anoxia, algae blooms, and kills off marine and aquatic populations downstream. Even most libertarians agree that there is no right to pollute.

So rain water that runs down your gutter into a parking lot drain, needs to have oxygen pumped into it, even though Leroy can wash his car and have his soapy water go freely through the neighborhood storm drain? OK!
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

AZDuck said:

So rain water that runs down your gutter into a parking lot drain, needs to have oxygen pumped into it, even though Leroy can wash his car and have his soapy water go freely through the neighborhood storm drain? OK!
    Don't fuck with Leroy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2a5CjKOTlg
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,068
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Pull the covers over your head little jimmy and be very afraid
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    doogie said:

States????

You must refer to liberal law number 1.

The States can't take care of themselves and will always need a strong bloated Central government to make all decisions for them. Because people in Washington DC will always know what's best for people in Wyoming.
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

doogie said:

States????

The States can't take care of themselves and will always need a strong bloated Central government to make all decisions for them. Because people in Washington DC will always know what's best for people in Wyoming.
    Wyoming has much better representation in Washington than Washington State, California, Oregon, New York, or Massachusetts. HTH
  • Options
    AZDuck said:

salemcoog said:

doogie said:

States????

Wyoming has much better representation in Washington than Washington State, California, Oregon, New York, or Massachusetts. HTH
    OK!!!

Let us point out that runoff from asphalt causes more damage to watersheds than anything you think that the regulations rolled back will create And when you can stop other countries from using the Ocean as a garbage dump as well, get back to me on that.

So really if you truly cared about this you would sell the car, get on your bike, grow your own food and hemp to knit your own clothes to quit contributing to the problem.

Or blame some phantom regulation roll back.

Either way.
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

AZDuck said:

salemcoog said:

doogie said:

States????

OK!!!

Let us point out that runoff from asphalt causes more damage to watersheds than anything you think that the regulations rolled back will create And when you can stop other countries from using the Ocean as a garbage dump as well, get back to me on that.

So really if you truly cared about this you would sell the car, get on your bike, grow your own food and hemp to knit your own clothes to quit contributing to the problem.

Either way.
    you're all over the fucking map, cooger. I can't keep up.
  • Options
    AZDuck said:

salemcoog said:

AZDuck said:

salemcoog said:

doogie said:

States????

OK!!!

Either way.
    Your the Kook that irrelevantly responded with some BS about WY having better representation than the states with 100 times their population in a thread about the impact of the scary rollback of environmental protections.

But OK!!!!
  • Options
    The States can't take care of themselves and will always need a strong bloated Central government to make all decisions for them. Because people in Washington DC will always know what's best for people in Wyoming
    - You

• Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    AlCzervik said:

Leave @Swaye out of this.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    salemcoog said:

AZDuck said:

salemcoog said:

AZDuck said:

salemcoog said:

doogie said:

States????

OK!!!

Either way.
    Your the Kook that irrelevantly responded with some BS about WY having better representation than the states with 100 times their population in a thread about the impact of the scary rollback of environmental protections.

But OK!!!!
    It's clear you don't understand the Senate. Give the Constitution a read. Then utilize comprehension skills.

It's funny watching someone like you argue talking points you when don't even have a basic understanding of how government works.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,628
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

AZDuck said:

salemcoog said:

AZDuck said:

salemcoog said:

doogie said:

States????

OK!!!

Either way.

But OK!!!!
    It's clear you don't understand the Senate. Give the Constitution a read. Then utilize comprehension skills.

It's funny watching someone like you argue talking points you when don't even have a basic understanding of how government works.
    Ironic