Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Sessions

1235»

Comments

• tenndawgtenndawg Member Posts: 1,161
    edited March 2017
    Gaze upon the enchanting Mrs Sessions

I don't think opposing weed is working for El Jefe...

He's gotta be banging someone else, or at least whacking it in semen encrusted sweat pants...
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,539 Standard Supporter
    tenndawg said:

He's gotta be banging someone else, or at least whacking it in semen encrusted sweat pants...

Sessions may be opposed to weed but obviously he is in favor of gay marriage. That's a dude.
  • tenndawgtenndawg Member Posts: 1,161

tenndawg said:

Sessions may be opposed to weed but obviously he is in favor of gay marriage. That's a dude.
    And an ugly one - if he / she / it tried to suck me off in the bus station bathroom I'd kick it's teeth in with my Salvation Army donated steel toed boots
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,545 Founders Club
    tenndawg said:

tenndawg said:

And an ugly one - if he / she / it tried to suck me off in the bus station bathroom I'd kick it's teeth in with my Salvation Army donated steel toed boots
    In reality you'd close your eyes and think of Shane, but still.
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    tenndawg said:

It looks like Ned Beatty. Squeal Beauregard squea!!
  • DonLemonPartyDonLemonParty Member Posts: 155
    tenndawg said:

Looks like two thirds of a good time to me!
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,100 Standard Supporter

JFC, meeting with the Russians isn't the issue.

Lying about it under oath is.

Some of you need to learn the difference.

Except he didn't but still
    Sessions: "Senator Franken, I'm not aware of any of those activities. I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I didn't have — did not have communications with the Russians, and I'm unable to comment on it."

Sen. Patrick Leahy, D-Vt., asked: "Several of the President-elect’s nominees or senior advisers have Russian ties. Have you been in contact with anyone connected to any part of the Russian government about the 2016 election, either before or after election day?"

Sessions responded, in total: "No."
    Not connected to the election. He didn't have sex with a Russian either......

tenndawg said:

Funny she doesn't look like Moochelle Obama.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    Now that more facts are in it looks like maybe I jumped the gun. I'm usually wrong anyway so whatever. I will follow the news more closely in lock down. When I'm not finger painting rainbows and shit. FML.
    Swaye said:

Now that more facts are in it looks like maybe I jumped the gun. I'm usually wrong anyway so whatever. I will follow the news more closely in lock down. When I'm not finger painting rainbows and shit. FML.

They have tepees with bars?