Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

CGTP, DDY, TLDR, a Q????

13»

Comments

• Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

One last set... this is for all Pac12 schools between 2013-2017 classes. This includes all players (except for transfers)... not just active.

This is the data we talked about in one of our recent pods in comparison to how Clemson got built up to what they are now. The 2018 class when it signs will mark the end of the Sark years, and we are likely to have signed around 40 or so 4 stars from 2014-2018 under Pete.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,430
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    One question Colonel

Do we get to win the playoffs this time?
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Ok here is the whole Pac recruiting breakdown by stars. This is players that are actively on the roster. If they left, I filtered them out.

Cc: @CokeGreaterThanPepsi , @89ute

When I see this it makes me realize we still have a lot of room for improvement. It also really pounds home the point that UCLA sucks enormous donkey nuts. They are just a cunt hair behind USC. It's sort of unreal how you can fuck up that much talent. It's like Mora is trying to suck.

Also, we are right in the mix with Oregon and Stanford on a clear second tier. The trick will be getting in between tiers where we pull away from Tree and Oregon, and get within striking distance of USC/UCLA (not going to catch them ever).
    UCLA is the biggest fraud ever and their only Heisman winner won because of racism. True Story. @BallSacked
    Seriously. That is Climpson level recruiting there, and only eclipsed by Michigan, Ohio State, Bama and USC (barely). UCLA has absolutely no excuse for not being in the PAC12 conversation every year. Except their coaching sucks. Ass.
    To be fair and more insulting. It doesn't matter who the coach is. Last Natty was '54, Heisman Beban won only because people wanted a white guy over OJ.

Since then? They've been to some Rose Bowls.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,482
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Ok here is the whole Pac recruiting breakdown by stars. This is players that are actively on the roster. If they left, I filtered them out.

Colorado obviously has some good fucking coaches. I vote that we? steal their OL corch.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Lubick was a GREAT recruiter at Oregon. I'm hearing He was responsible for bringing in Mariota.
  • Options
    TTJ said:

Chad Cota's boy?

Bleeds purple
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    salemcoog said:

TTJ said:

Chad Cota's boy?

Bleeds purple
    The proper nomenclature is BLEEDS purple
  • Options

Colorado obviously has some good fucking coaches. I vote that we? steal their OL corch.
    #wearea3starschool