Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Whats your crowning athletic achievement?

Comments

• Options
    HUSKYFANATICHUSKYFANATIC Member Posts: 1,651
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Banging 3 Korean whores in one night in the Army.

Would this count as a business transaction rather than an achievement? Mods can I get a ruling here?
    It was sport fucking! I9 year old in South Korea with US Army. Sport Fuckin all the way bro.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

My father was a referee in my 2nd grade soccer game and gave me a red card and ejection for a dirty slide tackle. No one had ever heard of an ejection from CYO soccer at the time (1980s).

Which one?
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited February 2017
    dnc said:

My father was a referee in my 2nd grade soccer game and gave me a red card and ejection for a dirty slide tackle. No one had ever heard of an ejection from CYO soccer at the time (1980s).

Which one?
    The jewish one.
  • Options
    tenndawgtenndawg Member Posts: 1,161
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Rollie Massimino (Villanova) Basketball Camp

Came down 1 on 1 on break against Jeff Ruland and scored

He was 6'11" and became an NBA All Star...

Two different sports at 2 different colleges, but that was narcissistic glory moment- yeah, I know it's pathetic to remember decades later...
  • Options
    BaphometBaphomet Member Posts: 1,511
    This is slightly in between athletics and fitness, but I scored a 300 on the military fitness test when I went through bootcamp at the age of 22 (I took a year away of college to consider other options in life, and did a stint in the Nat'l Guard, thought I went through regular army boot camp in South Carolina). It has been many years and my memory is a bit fuzy, but I think this meant doing 80 pushups in 2 minutes (real pushups), 80 situps in 2 minutes, and running 2 miles in under 13 minutes. I was the only guy in my company with this achievement. The situps was the hardest part for me.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    Does cheerleading count for athletics? If so, then fucking a Bothell cheerleader on the first date.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

I was really fucking good. If you're not a creep you can pm me for my name and school.

Football, basketball, baseball.. All league football and basketball. 4A school. Unfortunately I was white and ran a high 4.8 and had a 26" vert. Unless you are a star, 90% of the battle is playing hard and confidence.

Football wise, I could hit and had great hands. High school QB's are garbage. Easy to bait and manipulate while playing zone. The OL are fat and white. Time the snap right and they will never block you. Alex Linnecole (Oregon State) was the only guy that ever picked it up.

Streaky shooter in basketball. Took charges. Knocked down threes. Boxed out. 11 point 6 boards a game Sr year. Best game was a 21, 12, and 7 against Mt T (state team). Once scored 34 and beat Isaiah Thomas' team in 8th grade. First memory of him was our coach cussing us out in 5th grade for allowing a fucking midget to drop 40 on us. Dude was always unreal. A great example of confidence and people who criticize helicopter parents should sometimes fuck off. Why do you think he is in the league?

Not a lockdown defender but good in a team scheme. Most high school athletes really don't know the game.

Could have played d-3 in either football or basketball, but going to a small school sucks. I wanted to talk shit and smoke weed. What was the point to work your ass off for 200 people in the stands and going to a high school version of college.

Quit baseball but was very good as a kid. Struggled to hit the curve as a got older. Glove was always money and I always played SS then CF as I was older.

Should have coached football, but I was too interested in partying and fucking girls. I regret that I didn't from time to time.

Am I being an uncle Rico? Yes. But I really was fucking good and loved the game more than my peers.

Down for voted for taking charges. Go play for Duke, faggot.
    I'm white bruh. I was a high school Dook player. J wasn't as wet as the typical Dook SG/SF. Coach was a good coach but wasn't creative at all. He's had a bunch of good players and a current NBA guy but never wins a championship because he was so star oriented.

He suffocated careers of guys who chopped in AAU growing up. A lot of kids don't realize it's just a doofus yelling at you and tense up. Winning was the goal, but he enjoyed punking certain players for a psychological reason. It was funny as fuck too. Truly the Bobby Knight of high school b ball.

Washington high school b ball used to be bullshit. No shot clock so a lot of teams just passed it around forever until someone got lulled to sleep.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    i guarantee nobody on this board wants to see me in ping pong either.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,576
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

i guarantee nobody on this board wants to see me in ping pong either.

Yeah but I'll fuck your ass up in foosball.

Bitch.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I EATING DORITOS AND UNCLE RICOIN!