Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Whats your crowning athletic achievement?

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I about to take bet. My pong game velly tight.

Den I rememba: You Asian.

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    89ute said:

@89ute I hate you for poasting a picture of yourself. I can no longer think of you as a TUFF provo mormon but as a limp-wristed, wirey, slightly less faggoty Hugh Laurie.

I will not tolerate being associated with provo. Every Utahn is defined by mormonism so I can let that slide. As for the rest? Guilty as charged. Some dig that look, just ask your skinny dad. I still don't know what he sees in Swaye.
    It's the peyote.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,757
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    89ute said:

@89ute I hate you for poasting a picture of yourself. I can no longer think of you as a TUFF provo mormon but as a limp-wristed, wirey, slightly less faggoty Hugh Laurie.

I will not tolerate being associated with provo. Every Utahn is defined by mormonism so I can let that slide. As for the rest? Guilty as charged. Some dig that look, just ask your skinny dad. I still don't know what he sees in Swaye.
    Perennially reigning scissor champion?
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

89ute said:

It's the peyote.
    I need to try that shit. But growing out the cacti takes too fucking long.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Senior year had an era under 2, it was like 1.93 but I only Got calls from Tacoma community college and grays harbor. Guess colleges don't like a pitcher throwing an 81 mph fastball with no movement.

I laugh at your handle every time you post.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,049
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

World Champ. But it involved firearms and shit and the snowflakes can't read it unless they're in a safe space.

Like I said all upset. Go toss some cold water on those puffy vaginas!
    But how do right wing nut jobs make up a nonexistent enemy group, only to show how TUFF they are by calling them names on the internet??
    DDY whats all this to do with winning a world championship in shooting?
    I dunno. Tell us about your faggy achievement so we can all see how special you are snowflake!
    I must admit your Polska kielbasa championship chodling video is better!
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,264
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

Senior year had an era under 2, it was like 1.93 but I only Got calls from Tacoma community college and grays harbor. Guess colleges don't like a pitcher throwing an 81 mph fastball with no movement.

I laugh at your handle every time you post.
    You've set the humor bar pretty low
    New bored motto!
    I still kind of like "apologizing for the sins of the white race since 2012"
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    koopdog said:

I called in fire missions on a whole bunch of Allah Akbars and it wasn't a video game. and A whole bunch of other cool stuff. Does that count?

No
  • Options
    AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

World Champ. But it involved firearms and shit and the snowflakes can't read it unless they're in a safe space.

Like I said all upset. Go toss some cold water on those puffy vaginas!
    But how do right wing nut jobs make up a nonexistent enemy group, only to show how TUFF they are by calling them names on the internet??
    DDY whats all this to do with winning a world championship in shooting?
    I dunno. Tell us about your faggy achievement so we can all see how special you are snowflake!
    I must admit your Polska kielbasa championship chodling video is better!
  • Options
    SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member Posts: 2,053
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    edited February 2017

koopdog said:

I called in fire missions on a whole bunch of Allah Akbars and it wasn't a video game. and A whole bunch of other cool stuff. Does that count?

No
    Watch out fucker. I won the Kelso Smoker when I was 9.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,584
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Be so TUFF that the terrorists are scared to even step foot in your home town for fear of retribution and then pop off! No fire missions needed! Fiscally efficient and heroic!
  • Options
    SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member Posts: 2,053
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    PurpleJ said:

Be so TUFF that the terrorists are scared to even step foot in your home town for fear of retribution and then pop off! No fire missions needed! Fiscally efficient and heroic!

I always use the word "heroic" when I speak of you.