Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Britain may be an Islamic nation within 20 years

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Go to many small British towns in the country and they look like 3rd world moslem bazaars.

I spent a few days in Canterbury this last summer, and all I saw were plump cockney hoes and their pale crooked-toothed wanker boyfriends. But, yeah, Muslim in 20 years. *Christ.*
    Sounds like you really traveled the country and covered a lot of ground
    Probably one more English town than you've been to recently. But, yeah, I spent most of the time in France and Belgium. Stayed in the Marais Arrondissement in Paris for a week, saw lots of Muslims, even ate their food, managed to not get my throat cut. Amazing what you can do when you're not afraid, or stupid.
    The corpses at the Bataclan Theater say va te faire enculer

What do the corpses of Oklahoma City say?

When a white asshat does this, you dismiss it as the work of a lone disturbed individual. When a raghead brownskin asshat does this, you damn an entire culture. You're no better than they are. Fuck you. I hope you die slowly in a bloody zipper accident.
    Time to call Bullshit here. McVeigh acted on his own.

Yours is a vintage Berkeley pacifist-in-denial invalid argument. It isn't the same at all, as has been explained and recounted here at length, numerous times. Yet, you continue to see the two as equal. It's your problem if you can't comprehend the obvious differences. What's worse about Left Coast Berkeley types and those you inspire, isn't that you can't comprehend the differences, but that you won't.
    He's a product of the militia mentality. The vast majority of white Christians don't shoot up churches in Charleston or mosques in Quebec, nor do they support such actions. The vast majority of Muslims don't shoot up theaters like Bataclan or bars in Orlando, nor do they support such actions. But yeah, it's helpful to damn an entire culture for the actions of asshats on the fringe.
    Friend: You need to start paying attention to the surveys conducted in Great Britain, where the percentages of muslims who want Sharia Law and don't believe beating their wives and daughters should be illegal are sobering to say the least, over 50% in some areas. Most are good people who can't or won't stand up against the militant elements, which, in this war of ideas, is like loading the guns for the enemy, but handing it to someone else to shoot. If you're a Berkeley guy, you know what facilitating means. And therein lies a massive, but perhaps not insurmountable problem with Islam in the West. Only time will tell.
    You seem to think that Muslims are inherently incapable of assimilating. That would somehow make them different than the Muslim Turks who already did it in Germany, or all the different groups that have assimilated in the US. They come to Europe and the US for a reason, and that reason isn't to infiltrate and destroy the West and its values. It's because they are sick of what they had to deal with at home. As I've said before, assimilation doesn't happen quickly or smoothly, but it does happen eventually.
    More hopeful than I that assimilation will happen without some serious reformation within the religion. But on that note, I congratulate any Cal Bear for nabbing something like this at your school. Damn. She can vault my pole anytime.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Go to many small British towns in the country and they look like 3rd world moslem bazaars.

I spent a few days in Canterbury this last summer, and all I saw were plump cockney hoes and their pale crooked-toothed wanker boyfriends. But, yeah, Muslim in 20 years. *Christ.*
    Probably one more English town than you've been to recently. But, yeah, I spent most of the time in France and Belgium. Stayed in the Marais Arrondissement in Paris for a week, saw lots of Muslims, even ate their food, managed to not get my throat cut. Amazing what you can do when you're not afraid, or stupid.

When a white asshat does this, you dismiss it as the work of a lone disturbed individual. When a raghead brownskin asshat does this, you damn an entire culture. You're no better than they are. Fuck you. I hope you die slowly in a bloody zipper accident.

Yours is a vintage Berkeley pacifist-in-denial invalid argument. It isn't the same at all, as has been explained and recounted here at length, numerous times. Yet, you continue to see the two as equal. It's your problem if you can't comprehend the obvious differences. What's worse about Left Coast Berkeley types and those you inspire, isn't that you can't comprehend the differences, but that you won't.
    He's a product of the militia mentality. The vast majority of white Christians don't shoot up churches in Charleston or mosques in Quebec, nor do they support such actions. The vast majority of Muslims don't shoot up theaters like Bataclan or bars in Orlando, nor do they support such actions. But yeah, it's helpful to damn an entire culture for the actions of asshats on the fringe.
    Friend: You need to start paying attention to the surveys conducted in Great Britain, where the percentages of muslims who want Sharia Law and don't believe beating their wives and daughters should be illegal are sobering to say the least, over 50% in some areas. Most are good people who can't or won't stand up against the militant elements, which, in this war of ideas, is like loading the guns for the enemy, but handing it to someone else to shoot. If you're a Berkeley guy, you know what facilitating means. And therein lies a massive, but perhaps not insurmountable problem with Islam in the West. Only time will tell.
    They come to Europe and the US for a reason, and that reason isn't to infiltrate and destroy the West and its values. It's because they are sick of what they had to deal with at home. As I've said before, assimilation doesn't happen quickly or smoothly, but it does happen eventually.
  • Options

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

They come to Europe and the US for a reason, and that reason isn't to infiltrate and destroy the West and its values. It's because they are sick of what they had to deal with at home. As I've said before, assimilation doesn't happen quickly or smoothly, but it does happen eventually.
    OBK selfie.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
  • Options
    AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

But but McVeigh is all you've got...? Choke on Vladimir Lenin's stone hard cock.

If I showed you a dead negro churchgoer from Charleston or a dead mosque worshipper in Quebec, your hateful ass would probably chincredible it

DSIABZA
    It's fucking OBK. He doesn't even count. Complete fucking zero. That's what the "O" is for.
    LO-fucking-L. It's only slightly harder to tell you two apart now that your avatars are a matched set.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,474
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm a BearsWiin fan but that Timothy Mcveigh reference is straight out of the Tug Doog playbook.

I guess I'm a Catholic Christian on paper, but I don't really give a shit. I guess you could say I'm hippie dippie in my belief in spirituality without definition. But these numbers population percentage of X religion statistics are pretty useless.

It's almost like people lie to the pollsters to save face (ask Hillary).

Muslims are pretty much the last devout group in the modern world.

I'll tackle the willingness to assimilate argument when I'm not blacked out.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Russia just passed a law allowing the beating of your wife. Do you really want to use that example?
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye said:

Serious question for @BearsWiin

Why is it, do you think, that violent extremism is so much more prevalent with muslims than christians? I agree with you that not all muslims want to destroy everything, but evidence (I haven't looked it up and have no numbers) would seem to suggest they commit a lot more terrorist acts than pissed off christians. Sure Tim McVeigh blew some shit up, but since then muslims have killed thousands in dozens of separate attacks.

I concede that you are correct that not all muslims are bad, but surely you can see the radical element in their religion is many times higher than any other religion I can think of and it's not close. Why do you think that is?

Because it's not a product of Islam. It's a product of war torn countries and the culture there. Same reason why Oregon has more parking lot rapes than UW.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    I lived in Germany for a couple years back in the early 2000's. Turks were all the rage then. They were going to take over in 20 years, etc.

Well I went back fifteen years later and the population looked exactly the fucking same.

The negroids and messicans are going to take over America too! Right? Wasn't that the chant in the early 1960's? Would you say that's anywhere near true over 50 years later? Fuck no.

OBK is a turd. This is the only resoundingly true thing I have ever seen on this board.
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    edited February 2017
    Swaye said:

Why is it, do you think, that violent extremism is so much more prevalent with muslims than christians? I agree with you that not all muslims want to destroy everything, but evidence (I haven't looked it up and have no numbers) would seem to suggest they commit a lot more terrorist acts than pissed off christians. Sure Tim McVeigh blew some shit up, but since then muslims have killed thousands in dozens of separate attacks.

I concede that you are correct that not all muslims are bad, but surely you can see the radical element in their religion is many times higher than any other religion I can think of and it's not close. Why do you think that is?

Read earlier threads; you'll find my ansewers to your quereys. It's already out there.

Only reason I chimed in this particular stinking pile of shit of a thread was the absolute fucking stupidity of the "Muslims gonna take over England" line of reasoning.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

Because it's not a product of Islam. It's a product of war torn countries and the culture there. Same reason why Oregon has more parking lot rapes than UW.
    This is correct. When Russia broke up they all hated America and would rather die than move there.

Africa is infinitely worse than anywhere else in the world and we know this. The bulk of our special operations have been taking place in Djibouti for over two years now. We are trying to quietly put an end to something serious before it starts.

The Muslim nations have knowledge (we educated them), money (we buy their oil), and the weaponry (we armed them) to create a problem. Africa just wants to be less shitty than Mexico. Russia wants to be 1B at the big boy table with America again.

The other simple fact is we have occupied the Middle East since 1991 and have steadily kept expanding that occupation the entire time. It's fucking moronic to think you can have a military occupation of a region for over 25 years with no backlash on your home soil.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,854
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    A McVeigh drop to justify Al-Queda, ISIS, et. al is perhaps the most fuckingly stupid and intellectually lazy argument out there since but but..the Crusades.

C'mon @BearsWiin - you're better than that.

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Updated 2017 North American Terrorism Scorebored:

White guys 1, Muslims nil
  • Options
    Swaye said:

It's all about perspective. First, from a historical perspective, the west's treatment of the middle east and Islam has been the sort of thing that would tend to piss people off. Look it up.

Second, the US has killed over a million Iraqis since it unjustly invaded and occupied that country. This is really nothing new for them. Therefore, for many in that part of the world, we* are the irrational murderous extremists who want to destroy everything. If you ask them, we* commit far more acts of "terror" than a handful of "pissed off Muslims." Our acts of "terror" have been carried out an institutional level; theirs have not. Our leaders are "radical," not theirs.

It's really not that hard to figure out. You do have to get past the hysteria ... on both sides.

• Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947

A McVeigh drop to justify Al-Queda, ISIS, et. al is perhaps the most fuckingly stupid and intellectually lazy argument out there since but but..the Crusades.

I'm not justifying anything, you stupid fuck. I'm saying that when a deranged extremist perpetrates a heinous act, you blame the deranged extremist when that deranged extremist is white and/or Christian, and you blame the culture and religion if the deranged extremist is brown and/or Muslim. It's logically inconsistent, betrays one's own prejudices, and isn't conducive to a solution because it inflames divisions instead of finding ways to isolate and exterminate the extremism.
  • Options

LOL. The argument that Christians are good and Muslims are bad is premised on the worst kind of anti-intellectualism. Bearswiin on the other hand is making cogent, thoughtful arguments. I'm not sure you know what "intellectually lazy" means and using the term incorrectly does not make you look cool in the way you hoped.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Russia just passed a law allowing the beating of your wife. Do you really want to use that example?
    But Russia is Communist, Hondo. And everybody knows communism is peaceful and nobody kills because of it, or in it's name, just like you were arguing a couple days back. Remember? I suppose if a poll was taken in your neighborhood, you'd all want communism and Kshama Sawant as your Premier.

Are you sure you want to argue that Russia is part of the Western World or Western culture? They pretty much killed every draft age male in Chechnya to deal with their Islamic terrorism problem, for a generation at least.

I'll answer for you here: You don't know what the fuck you want, because you're all over the map, ideologically.
  • Options
    AlCzervik said:

Swaye said:

It's all about perspective. First, from a historical perspective, the west's treatment of the middle east and Islam has been the sort of thing that would tend to piss people off. Look it up.

Second, the US has killed over a million Iraqis since it unjustly invaded and occupied that country. This is really nothing new for them. Therefore, for many in that part of the world, we* are the irrational murderous extremists who want to destroy everything. If you ask them, we* commit far more acts of "terror" than a handful of "pissed off Muslims." Our acts of "terror" have been carried out an institutional level; theirs have not. Our leaders are "radical," not theirs.

It's really not that hard to figure out. You do have to get past the hysteria ... on both sides.

Moral equivalency dogma, 101. When the middle eastern radicals stop chopping off heads and stoning their daughters to death in the name of their religion, and tear up their charter documents calling for the mass genocide of jews and extermination of Israel, then let's talk.

Your underlying premise is that if we? stopped, they would stop. I.e., Muslim Terrorism is simply a reaction to our provocative actions. Got it.

Except history just called and said you don't know what the hell you're talking about.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,517
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    It's an inherently violent religion as supported by history and the actual text of the holy book. Claiming a false equivalency with Christianity because of a few isolated incidents does not change that.

The God hating leftists can bash religion all they want, as long as it's white redneck NASCAR Jesus. That's okay. If they choose to defend a religion started by a violent rapist warlord named Muhammed that is still a blight on humanity to this day, that's where I draw the line.