Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Queery for Trump voters on the bored

Comments

• HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,962
    edited February 2017
    dhdawg said:

and lol about his cabinet being more qualified than Obama's. is that a joke? did you listen to the confirmation hearings?

The only thing listening to confirmation hearings does is shine a light on how big a morons much of the Congress is. Listening to a few minutes of Franken or Warren and one should be concerned as to how mentally stable some those idiots really are.

Have Trump's cabinet throw 3 countries into Civil War and then bitch about how unqualified they are.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

I just wanted my tax cut. And I'm going to get it.

You don't make enough money to actually be affected by the tax cut he wants to implement.

HTH
    I do, when corporations pay investors like me their tax breaks in the form of dividends.
    Right. Tax breaks are going straight for dividends. Some will, which are mostly going to the wealthy still. And a lot will go to the execs in the form of compensation.
    And I will be getting some of those dividends. Thanks Trump
    Yaaa! You can afford a computer now that will read Yahoo links.
    I get all my news from Hardcore Husky, but thanks
    You read that conservative rag?
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

You don't make enough money to actually be affected by the tax cut he wants to implement.

HTH
    I do, when corporations pay investors like me their tax breaks in the form of dividends.
    Right. Tax breaks are going straight for dividends. Some will, which are mostly going to the wealthy still. And a lot will go to the execs in the form of compensation.
    And I will be getting some of those dividends. Thanks Trump
    Yaaa! You can afford a computer now that will read Yahoo links.
    I get all my news from Hardcore Husky, but thanks
    You read that conservative rag?
    The fact that the dictator has kept you and Sledog around shows how "fair and balanced" Stalin is...

dhdawg said:

and lol about his cabinet being more qualified than Obama's. is that a joke? did you listen to the confirmation hearings?

The only thing listening to confirmation hearings does is shine a light on how big a morons much of the Congress is. Listening to a few minutes of Franken or Warren and one should be concerned as to how mentally stable some those idiots really are.

Have Trump's cabinet throw 3 countries into Civil War and then bitch about how unqualified they are.
    True dat. Not to mention Rand Paul and Ted Cruz.

That being said, the secretary of education should know the difference between proficiency and growth, among other issues. And should be prepped for questions like that prior to the confirmation hearing.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

Mosster47 said:

2001400ex said:

HTH
    I do, and it's FANTASTIC!

Everyone will see some kind of break, a thousand or two.

More money for consumers to waste.
    It would be one thing if spending was cut back in equal proportion, but we all know it won't be.

Trump will cut a few million from PBS and fine arts to get the right lubed up then tack on $20M a month for Melania to live in NY and $25B for a glorified obstacle course.
    Money isn't a real thing and petty little things over it are for votes. If our government says something will happen it happens regardless of cost. For example if you do the math for any NDAA you would see that every year they appropriate more than $500 billion on just new stuff, yet their total budget is supposed to only be $500 billion and that doesn't factor in the funding for everything the years prior that automatically get carried over until a new NDAA amends it out, which rarely happens.

We can afford to kill, heal, house, feed, and anything else we want.
    edited February 2017
    2001400ex said:

dhdawg said:

That being said, the secretary of education should know the difference between proficiency and growth, among other issues. And should be prepped for questions like that prior to the confirmation hearing.
    The comedy with her was listening to Cory Booker bash her after he, when mayor, worked with and sung her praises over and over for helping set up and develop charter schools in his city since the schools there were such a mess.

(Edited...link for background)
    http://www.nationalreview.com/article/444738/cory-booker-betsy-devos-statement-hypocritical-school-choice-teachers-union-education
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326

2001400ex said:

dhdawg said:

The comedy with her was listening to Cory Booker bash her after he, when mayor, worked with and sung her praises over and over for helping set up and develop charter schools in his city since the schools there were such a mess.
    cory booker is my least favorite democrat. opportunist cunt.

Betsy Devos is a clown.
    edited February 2017
    dhdawg said:

2001400ex said:

dhdawg said:

Betsy Devos is a clown.
    As a comparison, the last guy played basketball in Australia for a couple years, worked at a small nonprofit for a couple years, an elementary school in Chicago for a couple years until it closed, was an assistant to the "Chicago Schools CEO" for a couple of years, and then was "CEO" of the Chicago Schools (you know, the "high performing" school system the entire country should emulate???) for 7 years. Relatively speaking, any sane, competent person would hire her in a second over him.

And 2 pages from my original question...this thread started with the claim 3 people had resigned in 3 weeks due to "ties with Russia"...with the only one I was aware of was Flynn who resigned because he lied to Pence. Who again were the other "two"?
    edited February 2017

dhdawg said:

2001400ex said:

dhdawg said:

Betsy Devos is a clown.
    As a comparison, the last guy played basketball in Australia for a couple years, worked at a small nonprofit for a couple years, an elementary school in Chicago for a couple years until it closed, was an assistant to the "Chicago Schools CEO" for a couple of years, and then was "CEO" of the Chicago Schools (you know, the "high performing" school system the entire country should emulate???) for 7 years. Relatively speaking, any sane, competent person would hire her in a second over him.

And 2 pages from my original question...this thread started with the claim 3 people had resigned in 3 weeks due to "ties with Russia"...with the only one I was aware of was Flynn who resigned because he lied to Pence. Who again were the other "two"?
    Sounds like Republicans had a shitty vetting process. They were too busy searching for a birth certificate.
    2001400ex said:

dhdawg said:

2001400ex said:

dhdawg said:

Betsy Devos is a clown.

Sounds like Republicans had a shitty vetting process. They were too busy searching for a birth certificate.
    Not sure how that applies to anything I typed but ok.
  • NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,792

Cut all spending on foreign countries. ALL of it. Slash funding to the UN, an organization hostile to our allies and interests. Repatriate those tax dollars and put them to use here.

Calm down Rand Paul.

dhdawg said:

2001400ex said:

dhdawg said:

Betsy Devos is a clown.

Upon further review. Are you talking about Phil Rosenfeld, who was acting secretary? WTF?
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    dhdawg said:

2001400ex said:

Dude61 said:

2001400ex said:

Dude61 said:

Three members of Trump's staff have resigned already because of ties to Russia...it's only week three.

Is he in on it, or too dumb to see it?

What is your point?
    Clearly you are too dumb to see it.
    No the point is dumb.
    OK I'll type slowly so you can maybe comprehend it. Trump ran in a platform of draining the swamp. Not only did he include mostly Wall Street execs and underqualified people. He brought in people with ties to Russia, who is known to work against the interests of America.
    Draining the swamp means not stuffing govt with lifelong bureaucrats...he said from the beginning he was going to put people in who had been successful in business. Only HondoFS could get that wrong. And Trump's cabinet is WAY more qualified than Obama or even Bush put together...being a lifetime bureaucrat does not somehow make somebody qualified, much less more qualified than folks that have been out in the world and accomplished.

As for Russia...its funny the outrage the Left has on any thought of improving relations with them considering Obama spent 4 years "doing it", and then completely ridiculed Romney (to people like HondoFS's glee) for saying Russia was a threat.
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/2009/jul/07/barack-obama-russia-moscow-speech
    http://www.nbcnews.com/id/37892671/ns/politics-white_house/t/obama-us-has-reset-relations-russia/#.WKNkxfJ_86Y
    http://thefederalist.com/2016/07/25/5-times-liberals-mocked-mitt-romney-for-warning-about-russia/

calling cruz and Hillary's ties to goldman problematic, putting a photo of blankfein in an ad about protecting you the little guy from the global financial interests.
    And then appointing 5 (or something like that) goldman bankers to your cabinet is gross hypocrisy.
    But I get it, nothing he does is worthy is worthy of criticism for you.
    At least he isn't paid off by Saudi Arabia like Hillary and the rest of the hypocritical dems, who fucking whine and cry when Trump says something vulgar about a woman 10 years ago, when they are taking money from countries that stone women to death for being raped. The left has no ground to stand on, none whatsoever to complain about hypocrisy. Case closed, end of story, suck Trump's cockus.

Cut all spending on foreign countries. ALL of it. Slash funding to the UN, an organization hostile to our allies and interests. Repatriate those tax dollars and put them to use here.

Foreign Aid is used to buy influence around the world. It's not a charity.

Please give some examples of how the UN is hostile to our allies. There are only a handful of non-member states, so this should be interesting.
    The vote against Israel just recently in favor of the dirty, worthless Palestinians, and their terrorist leadership Hamas and the PLO.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851
    2001400ex said:

dhdawg said:

2001400ex said:

dhdawg said:

Betsy Devos is a clown.

The only vetting I endorse is extreeeeeeme!!!! vetting.

2001400ex said:

dhdawg said:

2001400ex said:

dhdawg said:

Betsy Devos is a clown.

The only vetting I endorse is extreeeeeeme!!!! vetting.
    I don't support vetting at all. Why vet them, just ban them all. Islam belongs in the Middle East, not in the US and not in Europe. And if it keeps encroaching we're eventually going to go Hiroshima on their motherfucking asses.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    The butthurt with Cirrhosisfag is strong in this thread.
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390

Hi CW! Why do you have to be so hurtful? Trump won. Now there will be a wall, Obamacare repeal, tax reform, budget reform, immigration reform. Why so sensitive?
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390

And let's not forget immigration reform! The orangutan will make sure this is the last time ever -- promise!! -- a mexican steals! Your job, never gonna haopen again.
    edited February 2017

The butthurt with Cirrhosisfag is strong everywhere