Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Queery for Trump voters on the bored

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Mosster47 said:

2001400ex said:

I just wanted my tax cut. And I'm going to get it.

You don't make enough money to actually be affected by the tax cut he wants to implement.

HTH
    I do, and it's FANTASTIC!

Everyone will see some kind of break, a thousand or two.

More money for consumers to waste.
    At least 80% will go to those making over $500k a year and won't even notice the cut let alone put it back into the economy. Look at the Bush tax cuts and the effect for further information if you still don't get it.
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,110
    edited February 2017
    Mosster47 said:

2001400ex said:

You don't make enough money to actually be affected by the tax cut he wants to implement.

HTH

It would be one thing if spending was cut back in equal proportion, but we all know it won't be.

Trump will cut a few million from PBS and fine arts to get the right lubed up then tack on $20M a month for Melania to live in NY and $25B for a glorified obstacle course.

Mosster47 said:

2001400ex said:

HTH

It would be one thing if spending was cut back in equal proportion, but we all know it won't be.

Trump will cut a few million from PBS and fine arts to get the right lubed up then tack on $20M a month for Melania to live in NY and $25B for a glorified obstacle course.
    Don't forget the trillion for infrastructure.
    2001400ex said:

Mosster47 said:

2001400ex said:

HTH

Don't forget the trillion for infrastructure.
    He said he plans on funding that by selling the roads to private companies. Who doesn't love toll roads?

http://www.architectmagazine.com/practice/how-trump-plans-to-fix-the-nations-infrastructure_o

I don't disagree that we need it, but his funding proposal is shitty for many reasons. Plus doing it all at once right now is wasting the chance to stimulate the economy when we really need it. I'd rather save what is basically a jobs program for when the next recession hits, especially since we don't have much room with quantitative easing.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    edited February 2017

Mosster47 said:

2001400ex said:

HTH

not to mention the billions in increased welfare to the defense contractors erm... rebuilding the military
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,962
    Three? Flynn resigned because he lied about a conversation he had...probably better in the long run. Who again were the other two?
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    edited February 2017
    2001400ex said:

HTH
    I do, when corporations pay investors like me their tax breaks in the form of dividends.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    2001400ex said:

Dude61 said:

2001400ex said:

Dude61 said:

Three members of Trump's staff have resigned already because of ties to Russia...it's only week three.

Is he in on it, or too dumb to see it?

What is your point?
    Clearly you are too dumb to see it.
    No the point is dumb.
    OK I'll type slowly so you can maybe comprehend it. Trump ran in a platform of draining the swamp. Not only did he include mostly Wall Street execs and underqualified people. He brought in people with ties to Russia, who is known to work against the interests of America.
    https://youtu.be/XsFR8DbSRQE
    doogie said:

2001400ex said:

Dude61 said:

2001400ex said:

Dude61 said:

Three members of Trump's staff have resigned already because of ties to Russia...it's only week three.

What is your point?
    No the point is dumb.
    OK I'll type slowly so you can maybe comprehend it. Trump ran in a platform of draining the swamp. Not only did he include mostly Wall Street execs and underqualified people. He brought in people with ties to Russia, who is known to work against the interests of America.
    Obama was president at the time of that conversation. Flynn violated the Logan Act, Obama didn't. HTH.
    Sledog said:

dhdawg said:

what bothers me more than anything else is just the disgusting hypocrisy.

random mar-e-lago guests taking selfies and posting them on facebook with the nuclear football.
    top advisers blatantly violating the logan act after leading a "lock her up" chant at the convention.
    now patreus is being considered for his role?

If this were a democrat...

If it were a democrat you never would have heard about any of it.
    We would be holding 200000000000 house and Senate hearings on it
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,962
    edited February 2017
    2001400ex said:

Dude61 said:

2001400ex said:

Dude61 said:

What is your point?
    No the point is dumb.
    Draining the swamp means not stuffing govt with lifelong bureaucrats...he said from the beginning he was going to put people in who had been successful in business. Only HondoFS could get that wrong. And Trump's cabinet is WAY more qualified than Obama or even Bush put together...being a lifetime bureaucrat does not somehow make somebody qualified, much less more qualified than folks that have been out in the world and accomplished.

As for Russia...its funny the outrage the Left has on any thought of improving relations with them considering Obama spent 4 years "doing it", and then completely ridiculed Romney (to people like HondoFS's glee) for saying Russia was a threat.
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/2009/jul/07/barack-obama-russia-moscow-speech
    http://www.nbcnews.com/id/37892671/ns/politics-white_house/t/obama-us-has-reset-relations-russia/#.WKNkxfJ_86Y
    http://thefederalist.com/2016/07/25/5-times-liberals-mocked-mitt-romney-for-warning-about-russia/

2001400ex said:

Dude61 said:

2001400ex said:

Dude61 said:

What is your point?
    No the point is dumb.
    Draining the swamp means not stuffing govt with lifelong bureaucrats...he said from the beginning he was going to put people in who had been successful in business. Only HondoFS could get that wrong. And Trump's cabinet is WAY more qualified than Obama or even Bush put together...being a lifetime bureaucrat does not somehow make somebody qualified, much less more qualified than folks that have been out in the world and accomplished.

As for Russia...its funny the outrage the Left has on any thought of improving relations with them considering Obama spent 4 years "doing it", and then completely ridiculed Romney (to people like HondoFS's glee) for saying Russia was a threat.
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/2009/jul/07/barack-obama-russia-moscow-speech
    http://www.nbcnews.com/id/37892671/ns/politics-white_house/t/obama-us-has-reset-relations-russia/#.WKNkxfJ_86Y
    http://thefederalist.com/2016/07/25/5-times-liberals-mocked-mitt-romney-for-warning-about-russia/

calling cruz and Hillary's ties to goldman problematic, putting a photo of blankfein in an ad about protecting you the little guy from the global financial interests.
    And then appointing 5 (or something like that) goldman bankers to your cabinet is gross hypocrisy.
    But I get it, nothing he does is worthy is worthy of criticism for you.
    and lol about his cabinet being more qualified than Obama's. is that a joke? did you listen to the confirmation hearings?
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    Cut all spending on foreign countries. ALL of it. Slash funding to the UN, an organization hostile to our allies and interests. Repatriate those tax dollars and put them to use here.

doogie said:

2001400ex said:

Dude61 said:

2001400ex said:

Dude61 said:

What is your point?
    No the point is dumb.
    Obama was president at the time of that conversation. Flynn violated the Logan Act, Obama didn't. HTH.
    Not to mention that what Obama said is factual.

2001400ex said:

HTH
    I do, when corporations pay investors like me their tax breaks in the form of dividends.
    Right. Tax breaks are going straight for dividends. Some will, which are mostly going to the wealthy still. And a lot will go to the execs in the form of compensation.

Cut all spending on foreign countries. ALL of it. Slash funding to the UN, an organization hostile to our allies and interests. Repatriate those tax dollars and put them to use here.

Foreign Aid is used to buy influence around the world. It's not a charity.

Please give some examples of how the UN is hostile to our allies. There are only a handful of non-member states, so this should be interesting.
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

HTH
    Right. Tax breaks are going straight for dividends. Some will, which are mostly going to the wealthy still. And a lot will go to the execs in the form of compensation.
    And I will be getting some of those dividends. Thanks Trump

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

HTH
    Yaaa! You can afford a computer now that will read Yahoo links.
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

HTH
    Yaaa! You can afford a computer now that will read Yahoo links.
    I get all my news from Hardcore Husky, but thanks