Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Queery for the bored: What is your favorite doogism?

Comments

• death2ducksdeath2ducks Member Posts: 991
    edited November 2013

4 YEARS! "You have to give a coach 4 FUCKING YEARS before you judge him"

Every doog to the last said that. I don't need no fucking screen shots. They all know they said it...

How did that 4 years shit work out......

So, Egypt should have given the "Brotherhood" 4 years before they had an opinion? I'm not arguing, I just want to understand Doog Rules.

Would the fucking Arabs tolerate Pool Boy? When you wear a scarf it makes you go faggot? I'm just a confused infidel, Haid D Salaami. Do you eat doog? Please show me the way to Paradise?

• loadsockloadsock Member Posts: 686
    The perennial 0-12 excuse with each passing year.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,571 Founders Club
    It was used a lot on 2007 and 2008 back when the schedule was actually hard: "This year's team could be better despite having fewer wins!"

Then there's the ever changing special year. Now it's anywhere between 2014 and 2018.
  • WhiskeyDawgWhiskeyDawg Member Posts: 406
    ".....the altitude...."

Get's me every time.
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    He'll never qualify.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

3 pages and no one has brought up the biggest doogism of all time:

"This is a young team."

Brought up annually by Doog Fucking Baird and it's never been challenged by anyone in the Doog media. No one on KJR or Doogman has ever called anyone out for speaking this fucking tripe every year for the past 12 fucking years.

I almost went there but I figured it was too easy.
  • TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    It's the players who make the mistakes that lose games or prevent their team from winning, not the coaches.

I'm probably not expressing this correctly or fully, but the doogism that's always driven me to distraction is the football ignorance or stupidity that has collegiate football playing athletes losing games because they lack talent or work ethic while their blameless coaches stand helpless on the sideline watching their program lose again while they draw huge salaries.
  • poc81poc81 Member Posts: 219
    Any reference to kirk ferentz or frank beemer
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,736 Founders Club
    poc81 said:

Any reference to kirk ferentz or frank beemer

Or Mike Riley
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    Anything that follows "what I'm hearing..."
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,171

Anyone remember when Enewallly was supposed to commit to UW and he held off so Ektard and Kim kept saying he has character issues and he's basically a bad kid? Then said Sark was done with him and Enewally will definitely not sign with UW and that he isn't very good anyway. 2 days later his fax comes into Sark and they make up some bullshit like PE called Sark and apologized for being a bad kid so Sark took him back.

What a fucking joke.

I got a time out for bashing Eklund about that. When Enewally was being an "idiot", Eklund said it was no big loss and that he was the worst player from Gahr the past few years. I asked him about Josh Perkins and some other 2* guys from Gahr that signed with Utah and Arizona and told him to quit making shit up because Enewally was not signing with UW and got banned for a week.

I really don't think these guys are that well connected. They take guesses most of the time and you are bound to get some right. I love it when Doogs think these guys actually know what the fuck they are talking about.
    Here is how I understand it to work, as explained by someone who would know:

They hear some good stuff now and again but aren't allowed to tell people so basically everything they do know is a secret and what they are willing to say is guessing.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,006
    edited November 2013
    "Why are you here troll?"

That one is the universal last resort of the doog, front the dumbest of the dumb - krisV - to the slightly less dumb - everyone else.
  • My favorite from 2012......trust issues.

The game plan vs Arizona was good just had trust issues.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,571 Founders Club

My favorite from 2012......trust issues.

That has to be the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
  • My favorite from 2012......trust issues.

It was a Kim GrinoldsFS special after the Arizona 52-17 plunger raping when Sark had Price throw it 52 times despite them being terrible against the run.
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    Rick won with Lambrught's recruits
  • Your_MomYour_Mom Member Posts: 393
    My favorite doogism recently is "Mora would rock here!"
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

My favorite from 2012......trust issues.

It was a Kim GrinoldsFS special after the Arizona 52-17 plunger raping when Sark had Price throw it 52 times despite them being terrible against the run.
    "You beat Arizona by passing the ball. It was a great game plan, the players just didn't execute."