Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Queery for the bored: What is your favorite doogism?

Comments

• trackertracker Member Posts: 866

"Incremental progress."
  • DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    And when we sign Jamie Bryant and a rational person says he sucks, doogs pull the Mason Foster anomaly.
  • I love how Doogs drool over a high school kid they have never seen then when he signs elsewhere they start trashing on his character. That is always my favorite.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited November 2013

Anyone remember when Enewallly was supposed to commit to UW and he held off so Ektard and Kim kept saying he has character issues and he's basically a bad kid? Then said Sark was done with him and Enewally will definitely not sign with UW and that he isn't very good anyway. 2 days later his fax comes into Sark and they make up some bullshit like PE called Sark and apologized for being a bad kid so Sark took him back.

What a fucking joke.

I got a time out for bashing Eklund about that. When Enewally was being an "idiot", Eklund said it was no big loss and that he was the worst player from Gahr the past few years. I asked him about Josh Perkins and some other 2* guys from Gahr that signed with Utah and Arizona and told him to quit making shit up because Enewally was not signing with UW and got banned for a week.

• Anyone remember when Enewallly was supposed to commit to UW and he held off so Ektard and Kim kept saying he has character issues and he's basically a bad kid? Then said Sark was done with him and Enewally will definitely not sign with UW and that he isn't very good anyway. 2 days later his fax comes into Sark and they make up some bullshit like PE called Sark and apologized for being a bad kid so Sark took him back.

What a fucking joke.

I got a time out for bashing Eklund about that. When Enewally was being an "idiot", Eklund said it was no big loss and that he was the worst player from Gahr the past few years. I asked him about Josh Perkins and some other 2* guys from Gahr that signed with Utah and Arizona and told him to quit making shit up because Enewally was not signing with UW and got banned for a week.

I really don't think these guys are that well connected. They take guesses most of the time and you are bound to get some right. I love it when Doogs think these guys actually know what the fuck they are talking about.
  • DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    When we sign a 2star...stars don't mean anything. When we get lucky and sign a 5star they eat that shit up. And when Kasen commits and isn't a 5star on espn, they have a bias against UW.
  • Haid_D_SalaamiHaid_D_Salaami Member Posts: 541
    4 YEARS! "You have to give a coach 4 FUCKING YEARS before you judge him"
    Every doog to the last said that. I don't need no fucking screen shots. They all know they said it...

How did that 4 years shit work out......
  • 4 YEARS! "You have to give a coach 4 FUCKING YEARS before you judge him"
    Every doog to the last said that. I don't need no fucking screen shots. They all know they said it...

Shit Doogs are still "waiting" on Sark in YEAR FIVE!
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

You must have missed the memo. Sark is only in his second year.

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Let it play out
  • Haid_D_SalaamiHaid_D_Salaami Member Posts: 541

The fucking retards will wait longer than that. After the moral victory in the Idaho Famous Potato Bowl Classic....next year is gonna be "special". But WAIT! Built in doog excuse for next year. New QB...I can see it now. "Rome wasn't built in a day you know". So year 7 or 8 at a minimum.

Guarantee you one thing...IF.. Sark is finally run, every doog will chime in about how they knew Sark wasn't the right guy all along. And they'll give him some silly doogish name like HWSNBN. Just like with Tyrone. Book it!

• 4 YEARS! "You have to give a coach 4 FUCKING YEARS before you judge him"

The fucking retards will wait longer than that. After the moral victory in the Idaho Famous Potato Bowl Classic....next year is gonna be "special". But WAIT! Built in doog excuse for next year. New QB...I can see it now. "Rome wasn't built in a day you know". So year 7 or 8 at a minimum.

Guarantee you one thing...IF.. Sark is finally run, every doog will chime in about how they knew Sark wasn't the right guy all along. And they'll give him some silly doogish name like HWSNBN. Just like with Tyrone. Book it!

There is a huge thread how we are going to be better in 2014. Go to that thread now and save the screen shots. F3 and several Doogs are act like Sankey is now big deal "Who was Sankey going into last year?".

Someone brought up lack of experience at QB then F3 was like look at Hundley, Marriota, Stanford QB, etc.

Yet you damn well know when UW struggles next year the young QB card will be played.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
  • trackertracker Member Posts: 866

How about a ride in the Way Back Machine. . .

"NegaDawg", "PosiDawg"

• dtddtd Member Posts: 4,539 Standard Supporter
    Oh man, what a fucking smorgasbord. Gun to my head(gurgle): "elevation".
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 4,539 Standard Supporter

My favorite doogism comes from when we sign an undersized 2 star lineman. "After three years with Ivan, player X will be 50 pounds heavier and a monster by his redshirt junior year."

My other favorite recruiting doogism is when a player like Jamie Bryant obviously sucks judging by no other offers and not even making an impact in high school, and Eklund will make up some bullshit like, "He has great feet" and doogs just eat it up.

You've never had a 300lb man give you a footjob?