Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Well?

13»

Comments

• Options
    PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member Posts: 4,012
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Parents need to let their kids go. The only reason to stay close to home is if you're dirt poor and can't afford basic needs in college.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Both are good, but I'm honestly not even worried at all
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Reality is, the track record of the coaches is to coach kids up. Look at the first round NFL projections at the beginning of the year, no huskies. Now there are 2-3 that could be in the first round, 3 months later.

Point is, yes having recruits with stars and shit is cool. But one or two players isn't going to break the team. I'm more worried about a Browning replacement and no one on here seems to be worried even tho we might only have one more year with him.
  • Options
    doogvilledoogville Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Eklund said this morning that Ty is gone. Utah coaches convinced him he needs to stay close to mommy.

Like clockwork, Jones reaffirmed his commitment on Twitter.

I know we only point out when they are wrong, but are the doogman guys *ever* right?
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    2001400ex said:

Reality is, the track record of the coaches is to coach kids up. Look at the first round NFL projections at the beginning of the year, no huskies. Now there are 2-3 that could be in the first round, 3 months later.

Point is, yes having recruits with stars and shit is cool. But one or two players isn't going to break the team. I'm more worried about a Browning replacement and no one on here seems to be worried even tho we might only have one more year with him.
    There is no chance Browning is a 3 year QB.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

Then it sounds like we should have a QB on our roster next year to redshirt then sit the following year behind Jake. Either way, the doesn't seem to be a replacement. Maybe we can recruit a Montana state graduate transfer. I hear that's the thing now.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

2001400ex said:

it's not no chance. but it's highly unlikely. he'd need to get a lot stronger
  • Options
    dhdawg said:

2001400ex said:

it's not no chance. but it's highly unlikely. he'd need to get a lot stronger
    Wrong. There is no chance.
  • Options
    PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member Posts: 4,012
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I always love how these topics turn into something completely unrelated to the original intent. This topic is now about jake browning.
  • Options

I always love how these topics turn into something completely unrelated to the original intent. This topic is now about jake browning.

Well did UW find a replacement for him this weekend?
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Then it sounds like we should have a QB on our roster next year to redshirt then sit the following year behind Jake. Either way, the doesn't seem to be a replacement. Maybe we can recruit a Montana state graduate transfer. I hear that's the thing now.
    DBG will be a RS Frosh backup next year and then Sirmon comes in the year after that.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

DBG will be a RS Frosh backup next year and then Sirmon comes in the year after that.
    Shit I the Simon commit. Can I flag my own post?
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,907
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Shit I the Simon commit. Can I flag my own post?
    Yes and you should flag 81% of your poasts (hardy har har).
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,910
    Standard Supporter

Chaz Ah You said it really opened his eyes and could see himself going there.

He still visits Stanford and BYU the last two weeks of January so there is no chance there.

I'm sure we'll here about Foster's courtesy visit later in the week which will undoubtedly start off with, "I've been to UW many times so I know what they're all about..."

Bumping my own post because they finally did a trip report on Foster and the last bit I posted was almost word for word what he said.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,445
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

He still visits Stanford and BYU the last two weeks of January so there is no chance there.

I'm sure we'll here about Foster's courtesy visit later in the week which will undoubtedly start off with, "I've been to UW many times so I know what they're all about..."

Bumping my own post because they finally did a trip report on Foster and the last bit I posted was almost word for word what he said.
    or bananasnblondes confirmed to be Foster himself.

So many things would make sense if that were true
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

Bump it one more time and you'll have all the screenshots you'll need.