Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Well?

Comments

• Options
    PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member Posts: 4,012
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Am I missing something here?
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    So now we might lose a recruit to Utah lol
  • Options
    HuskyClawsHuskyClaws Member Posts: 1,170
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

We're trying to decipher the minds of 17 year olds. Good luck.
  • Options

Basically trying to decipher BTP but they are stud athletes. Instead of Stud TBSers
  • Options
    HuskiesADWHuskiesADW Member Posts: 141
    First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper 5 Awesomes
    edited December 2016

So now we might lose a recruit to Utah lol

Fuck he was my favorite recruit.
  • Options
    HuskyClawsHuskyClaws Member Posts: 1,170
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    He's planning on enrolling early too, which would mean no UW official visit. This is a bad time for the dead period. He will be surrounded by UW commits in a few weeks at the Army All-American game which should help.
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Goddamn, some of you guys need to take off the purple colored bodysuits and figure this recruiting shit out.

A Utah kid wanting to stay in Utah? Who would have imagined that!?

Should I remind some of you guys that Utah had a pretty good season as well?

Besides, everyone knows that dividends for a successful season mostly start next recruiting cycle - when kids have lots of time to drink the purple koolaid.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,910
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Ty Jones will be the first and last recruit that Petersen allows to commit without visiting.

Also, again I have to wonder if both Weddington and Jones were told that their spot was gone if they visited another school. The announcement of Joseph Lewis visiting came right after Bush visited Ty Jones. If this is the way it went down, I love it. Petersen showing he won't be a cuckold.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Basically trying to decipher BTP but they are stud athletes. Instead of Stud TBSers
    You're now referring to yourself in the 3rd person? Cute.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    It takes more than one year of winning. I went to school with and knew both Tony coats and Benji Olsen. I also knew Andy Petersen well but he was older than me. There was little question from any of them about where they wanted to go, UW was a great school their entire lives that put a ton of talent in the NFL.

The Fozzys do not have that, UW was awful and Sark was the recruiter when they started to think about college. This shit doesn't fix itself overnight.

Not to mention that Petersen is a straight up recruiter. When they ask "will I play as a freshman", the Sark's of the world say "hell yeah you will be kicking ass right out the gate." Petersen responds with "you will work hard in school, work hard and compete in practice. You will see the field when you bust your ass." Some kids love that. Others want to be told whatever they want to hear.

Reality is, we only want kids who come in and want to work hard and compete.
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Ty Jones will be the first and last recruit that Petersen allows to commit without visiting.

Also, again I have to wonder if both Weddington and Jones were told that their spot was gone if they visited another school. The announcement of Joseph Lewis visiting came right after Bush visited Ty Jones. If this is the way it went down, I love it. Petersen showing he won't be a cuckold.

Jones visited unofficially at least once over the summer.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,910
    Standard Supporter
    NEsnake12 said:

He committed weeks before that though. There was a lot of talk about why Petersen would let him commit without visiting. The response was that Jones was going to visit the following week. That didn't happen as Jones kept pushing the visit back, and then he finally made the unofficial visit.

Eklund said this morning that Ty is gone. Utah coaches convinced him he needs to stay close to mommy.
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    whuggy said:

NEsnake12 said:

I'm still waiting in hope for the day that a recruit honestly comes out and says, "Yeah it was like a 6/10, weather was shitty and the team lost. Girls assigned to me were lousy at blow jobs.

That's seriously worse than no BJ.
  • Options

NEsnake12 said:

He committed weeks before that though. There was a lot of talk about why Petersen would let him commit without visiting. The response was that Jones was going to visit the following week. That didn't happen as Jones kept pushing the visit back, and then he finally made the unofficial visit.

Eklund said this morning that Ty is gone. Utah coaches convinced him he needs to stay close to mommy.
    Lol
  • Options
    JECARJECAR Member Posts: 580
    Why do we think that Joseph Lewis is visiting? He isn't listed as being a visitor anywhere that I've seen.
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    This wreaks of mommy and daddy missing their baby, rather than thinking of his own best interest. utah is an inferior academic institution, and Jones will spend the next few years trying to catch inaccurate passes.