Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Well?

PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
For any of you doogs that pay money, what the hell happened with the visitors this weekend?

Let me guess: "It was an awesome trip. A 10. They showed me so much. This is going to be a hard decision."

Comments

• Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,985
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Passion said:

For any of you doogs that pay money, what the hell happened with the visitors this weekend?

Let me guess: "It was an awesome trip. A 10. They showed me so much. This is going to be a hard decision."

You forgot the "it really opened my eyes" quote that I am sure was said.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Passion said:

You forgot the "it really opened my eyes" quote that I am sure was said.
    I have a lot to think about
  • Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    NEsnake12 said:

I'm still waiting in hope for the day that a recruit honestly comes out and says, "Yeah it was like a 6/10, weather was shitty and the team lost. Girls assigned to me were lousy at blow jobs.

• Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    I have a great relationship with the coaches.....i have nothing but great things to say about them...I hope we can still be friends.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    This is depressing we are losing recruits to fucking Stanford when we beat them 44-6 and our in the playoffs while Stanford is shit... All so they can get that prestige Stanford degree in "science, tech and society" which is basically a fuck off class for athletes.. Or they can go get their communcations majors! Because Stanford is able to teach communications so much better than any other school!
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Tequilla said:

This is depressing we are losing recruits to fucking Stanford when we beat them 44-6 and our in the playoffs while Stanford is shit... All so they can get that prestige Stanford degree in "science, tech and society" which is basically a fuck off class for athletes.. Or they can go get their communcations majors! Because Stanford is able to teach communications so much better than any other school!

Please don't advertise (with the bolded) why kids are choosing the Stanford education
    You say that like you think BTP is going to get into UW...
  • Options
    NEsnake12 said:

Tequilla said:

Please don't advertise (with the bolded) why kids are choosing the Stanford education
    You say that like you think BTP is going to get into UW...
    BTP NOGAF about grammar on a fucking bored..
  • Options
    HuskyClawsHuskyClaws Member Posts: 1,170
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Sounds like Ty Jones is wavering.
  • Options
    Used to have a UW edit as his Twitter profile picture, but just removed that tonight as well.
  • Options

Sounds like Ty Jones is wavering.

Utah has Troy #nuffsaid..
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Used to have a UW edit as his Twitter profile picture, but just removed that tonight as well.

I thought it was just cold feet but that has me legitimately worried. Fuck.
  • Options
    That offense is terrible, Troy or not. They haven't had a good offense since Urban Meyer and Alex Smith were there. Zero reason to expect that to change under Whittingham. He fills a need for a big wideout in the UW offense. Crazy to think that he's actually wavering after seeing the rise of this program and the run that Petersen is about to go on. I mean, he's basically guaranteed to win 10+ games every year he would be here and go to a couple of big-time bowl games.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Amazing. Best season in a generation and our local recruits are desperate to leave the state and non-WA recruits are now desperate to stay home. And Jones is in a position of heavy need (he's already better than the shit midgets in place right now) where he could play immediately with a veteran QB and good OL. "Born Sinner" is going to play at Utah? Someone please point the irony out to this kid?
  • Options
    Gladstone said:

Amazing. Best season in a generation and our local recruits are desperate to leave the state and non-WA recruits are now desperate to stay home. And Jones is in a position of heavy need (he's already better than the shit midgets in place right now) where he could play immediately with a veteran QB and good OL. "Born Sinner" is going to play at Utah? Someone please point the irony out to this kid?
    Whatever if he goes to Utah, he will have fun having his 3 targets a game sail over his head.