Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Leavitt loves Pepsi, so... FUCK HIM!
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    That sucks.

Ducks should 9 games next year.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I must say I am shocked they made this happen.

Nothing to complain about here. Very solid hire. I hope he still hits walk-ons as an example to all that failure will not be tolerated!
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

Leavitt loves Pepsi, so... FUCK HIM!

Poopsie?
  • Options
    HanseeHall78HanseeHall78 Member Posts: 156
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited December 2016
    Good for the Ducks. Regardless of their coaching staff, as long as the Vaginas pursue a recruiting strategy that depends upon Nike swag, free rental cars, XBoxes in locker rooms, readily available MJ and the Eugene PD looking the other way, the Ducks will continue to only appeal to soft, entitled recruits. That means UO will soon resettle into their deserved place at the bottom of the Pac-12 North along with Cal, the Beavs, and soon, the Coogs.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    edited December 2016

Good for the Ducks. Regardless of their coaching staff, as long as the Vaginas pursue a recruiting strategy that depends upon Nike swag, free rental cars, XBoxes in locker rooms, readily available MJ and the Eugene PD looking the other way, the Ducks will continue to only appeal to soft, entitled recruits. That means UO will soon resettle into their deserved place at the bottom of the Pac-12 North along with Cal, the Beavs, and soon, the Coogs.

Shit poast. Shit poaster.

@Haie- this *was* actually a good hire. Certainly better than Brady the Hoke.
  • Options
    FenwickFenwick Member Posts: 1,174
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited December 2016

How many games in a row did those soft players beat Washington? I guess the Huskies were softer eh?
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,485
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    AZDuck said:

Shit poast. Shit poaster.

@Haie- this *was* actually a good hire. Certainly better than Brady the Hoke.
    I just said it was a great hire. Guess you're a little underwhelmed.
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    haie said:

UW could have put up 10 ypc on him in the ccg. Great hire Willie!!!

Tshirts, uniforms, coaching hires. I've never seen a fan base more easily trolled. Unitentially I might add. One guy is still mad about Xbox.

Can't you just be happy with winning the weakest PAC(12?) in the last 25 years?

• Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Sykobuff is such a dumb fucking donkey.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Fenwick said:

How many games in a row did those soft players beat Washington? I guess the Huskies were softer eh?
    You knew here? Soft is being nice to Gilby, Ty, and Sark

Oh...and 70.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,485
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

UW could have put up 10 ypc on him in the ccg. Great hire Willie!!!

Tshirts, uniforms, coaching hires. I've never seen a fan base more easily trolled. Unitentially I might add. One guy is still mad about Xbox.

Can't you just be happy with winning the weakest PAC(12?) in the last 25 years?

Im not quite sure what you mean. Did Oregon change their "unis" this year? Only thing I noticed was a bunch of Portland Jack Ducks crying in their beers.

Cant you just be happy w/ free duck tickets at Rite Aid for the next 10 years?