Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Isis attack on OSU campus

Comments

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

The hysteria is real. Get under the bed girls the first ammendment is under assault! !!!!!

Nothing you wrote is true or a first ammendment issue but good effort good job

See, that's just not the case. But enjoy the new post-truth country you've ushered in.
    So telling the cast of Hamilton to fuck off takes away first ammendment rights?

Take a midol
    Funny.

I'd say the same to your dear leader for even giving a fuck about what the cast of a Broadway musical said.

The Mormons and I had a good laugh at his wet paper thin skin.
    Bring thin skinned and asking for an apology is different than infringing on the 1st amendment. But you're a sensitive liberal, so I wouldn't expect you to know the difference.
    The only time in recent memory that a political leader demanded an apology from some actors, it was Kim Jung Un.

Great company to keep.
    Kim jung un will explode a missile up your ass, trump will make fun of you on twitter. Learn the difference, then grow a pair, or take a midol.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

The hysteria is real. Get under the bed girls the first ammendment is under assault! !!!!!

See, that's just not the case. But enjoy the new post-truth country you've ushered in.

Take a midol
    Funny.

I'd say the same to your dear leader for even giving a fuck about what the cast of a Broadway musical said.

Bring thin skinned and asking for an apology is different than infringing on the 1st amendment. But you're a sensitive liberal, so I wouldn't expect you to know the difference.
    The only time in recent memory that a political leader demanded an apology from some actors, it was Kim Jung Un.

Great company to keep.
    Kim jung un will explode a missile up your ass, trump will make fun of you on twitter. Learn the difference, then grow a pair, or take a midol.
    2 fat daddy's boys that inherited their empires.

Sorry, the similarities are unmistakable.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    If people want to harm others with no regard to their own well being they will be successful.

Now the smart money is to figure out what demograpic is doing this the most. Of course not everyone that does something like this is of that key demographic, but most are.

A perfect example is a Pitt Bull. Your junior high graduate neighbor will tell you they are the nicest dogs ever and they get a bad rap as his murder machine is biting through a cow femur with almost zero effort behind you. Then you look at the statistics and the breed of dog involved in an overwhelming number of fatal dog attacks compared to any other breed is a Pitt Bull.

As a responsible adult you don't buy a Pitt Bull. You don't allow your children to play around one. You keep your distance when you unexpectedly encounter one and you sure as fuck don't invite one into your house or into your yard.

Now being that same responsible adult you apply the same logic to Muslims. Seems logical and not so racist/prejudice now doesn't it?

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,896
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    2001400ex said:

Imagine the damage if he had a gun rather than a knife.

That why all your butthole dems are calling for more gun control? Calling it an active shooter situation? Dem's it's whats for dummies.
  • Options
    dhdawg said:

2001400ex said:

Baseman said:

Congress need to outlaw vehichles that go over 10 mph as well as hunting knives. There needs to be a law, too, requiring anyone who wants to buy steak knives submit to a background check and go through a 10-day waiting period to ensure they are not a convicted felon or are mentally ill.

I know you are being sarcastic, but there are stricter controls over driving a vehicle than owning a gun. Then why would buying a knife require stricter controls than a gun?

Askin for a fren.
    because knives are able to easily mow down 10 people like that unlike assault weapons. Or at least that's what I've been told
    Ban assault knives he never even had to reload!
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Baseman said:

Congress need to outlaw vehichles that go over 10 mph as well as hunting knives. There needs to be a law, too, requiring anyone who wants to buy steak knives submit to a background check and go through a 10-day waiting period to ensure they are not a convicted felon or are mentally ill.

I know you are being sarcastic, but there are stricter controls over driving a vehicle than owning a gun. Then why would buying a knife require stricter controls than a gun?

Askin for a fren.
    We know you can't pass the NICS check. Get over it!
  • Options
    Going for a quad post.

Hondo's gun.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

Take a midol
    Funny.

Great company to keep.
    2 fat daddy's boys that inherited their empires.

Sorry, the similarities are unmistakable.
    You seem bitter...
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

That why all your butthole dems are calling for more gun control? Calling it an active shooter situation? Dem's it's whats for dummies.
    Who is calling for gun control? Komo4 buttfucker.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Tim Kaine, for one.

Find it yourself, buttfucker
  • Options
    drogginsdroggins Member Posts: 804
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Baseman said:

Guns are designed to kill and are by far and away the most used object in human murders.
  • Options
    doogie said:

Tim Kaine, for one.

Find it yourself, buttfucker

Ok!
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,237
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Take a midol
    Funny.

Great company to keep.
    I'm hearing Tommy likes missiles exploding up his ass, at least that's what Puppy says. A "violent" tweet on the interwebs is surely more offending to those so inclined.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

All your lefty hero's. It was reported as a active shooter for some time and many of your Castro "bro's" were already yapping about more gun control. Not like it's gonna happen in the trump admin but they yap. Then they try and back peddle when another Swedish Lutheran goes on a religious war attack on defenseless people.

No change without chaos as your hero's say.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

All your lefty hero's. It was reported as a active shooter for some time and many of your Castro "bro's" were already yapping about more gun control. Not like it's gonna happen in the trump admin but they yap. Then they try and back peddle when another Swedish Lutheran goes on a religious war attack on defenseless people.

Link. Buttfucker.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Baseman said:

Askin for a fren.
    Just so you know driving a car is not a right. Bearing arms is.

Odd how the left says requiring an ID to vote infringes on a right guaranteed in the constitution because poor people can't afford it (total bullshit) but I need an ID, background check and have thousands of restrictive laws controlling my 2A rights. In CA you now have to pay $50.00 to get a permit to buy ammo. Costs more than a DL.

I don't see the lefties protecting this basic right.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Link. Buttfucker.
    No need to link you as a buttfucker. Well established.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Hillary was actually one of the most aggressive on gun control that I've seen. Probably a ploy to get the left to ignore all the other shit they hate her for.

Pretending like the proposals the democrats make are somehow gonna infringe on the gun rights of law abiding citizens is comical tho. Even background check bills that are widely popular are shot down because the republican party is bought off by the NRA.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/162083/americans-wanted-gun-background-checks-pass-senate.aspx

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,501
    Swaye's Wigwam
    BUT THE CONSTITUTION!

• Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited November 2016

BUT THE CONSTITUTION!

I'm fairly certain a background check in no way infringing on law abiding citizens' gun rights while keeping them away from felons and terrorists would pass strict scrutiny.