Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Any tips on quitting smoking?

1235»

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Miss this shit
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,845
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited June 2016
    chuck said:

I missed this thread until just now. Late to the party so I thought, as a 30 year veteran tobacco user, I might share a little wisdom on quitting...

Oh wait. I have none. I'm a 44 year old Copenhagen user who started at age 14. I mixed 10 years of smoking half a pack a day in with my can a day habit. Managed to dump the cigs a long time ago...maybe 5-6 years now...but the Copenhagen is still working it's magic.

Not sure how I'm still alive to be honest. Also not sure there's any reason to quit at this point. Fuck you pussies who quit. Giving up on something that hurts, tastes like shit, and is unattractive to the opposite sex just reveals your lack of determination and character. Power through and do it.

Oh god. Oh god. My jones is jonesing for a dip. It's been pushing 15 years since my last dip. I was a Skoal guy and would fill the lid with whiskey and then let it soak into the chew.

Oh god that was good. I miss that shit. I like having a jawbone and tongue but I miss that shit a lot.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dflea said:

PurpleJ said:

I had to start over, but currently at 5 days. Only killed people on 3/5 days so I'm doing well this time.

Excellent. Whatever it takes.
    Fuck off Pussy!

Day fucking 175.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    salemcoog said:

dflea said:

PurpleJ said:

I had to start over, but currently at 5 days. Only killed people on 3/5 days so I'm doing well this time.

Excellent. Whatever it takes.
    Fuck off Pussy!

Day fucking 175.
    I was hoping you were one of those that J killed.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,510
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

I missed this thread until just now. Late to the party so I thought, as a 30 year veteran tobacco user, I might share a little wisdom on quitting...

Oh wait. I have none. I'm a 44 year old Copenhagen user who started at age 14. I mixed 10 years of smoking half a pack a day in with my can a day habit. Managed to dump the cigs a long time ago...maybe 5-6 years now...but the Copenhagen is still working it's magic.

Not sure how I'm still alive to be honest. Also not sure there's any reason to quit at this point. Fuck you pussies who quit. Giving up on something that hurts, tastes like shit, and is unattractive to the opposite sex just reveals your lack of determination and character. Power through and do it.

Most girls that like purp are okay with a guy who smokes. Purp is quitting so he can finally run the marathon he wanted to run before he tore his MCL.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    PurpleJ said:

chuck said:

Most girls that like purp are okay with a guy who smokes. Purp is quitting so he can finally run the marathon he wanted to run before he tore his MCL.
    Flagged for Aubbie style third person references.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

PurpleJ said:

chuck said:

Flagged for Aubbie & FMB style third person references.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,341
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

chuck said:

Flagged for Aubbie style third person references.
    Race hates that shit
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,510
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Purp cares not for your feelings. Purp is TUFF. Purp is developing core strength and killer abs.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    PurpleJ said:

chuck said:

I don't think the heavy stuff is gonna come for quite awhile. If I were you, I'd play through.