Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

One thing seems clear today

13»

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

I hate Oregon.

I hate Oregon too (though not nearly as bad as I used to).

I'm not myopic enough to think that EVERYONE hates Oregon just because I do.

I think that was creep's poont.

• Steve_BowmanSteve_Bowman Member Posts: 442
    edited October 2013
    The Dawgs lose. Book it.

Even if the Dawgs play a flawless game, which is possible and would probably give us a win, Shark will find away to fuck it up.

If we had even a decent coach, this is a winable game. But we have the Great Imposter.....Cream Puff.
  • DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180

Anyone remember the '07 game at HS? Ty/Lockner had things tied up at 31-31 going into 4th quarter before implosion.

Caught it on youtube today, forgot about that one.

I clearly remember that game. At the end of the 3rd quarter, I remember thinking "It might be tied but it feels like we're down by 3 touchdowns."

Jack Lockner was the only guy keeping UW in that game. He had so little help and Ty/Baer couldn't stop an off-tackle play to Jonathan Stewart to save their fucking lives.

That game was a total cock tease for doogs that don't know shit about football. Which is most of them.
    I remember that game...such a fuckin joke. I was at a music festival in Texas and turned my phone off so I would get no updates. I drove home fucked up beyond belief and watched the game drunk off my ass at 2 in the morning. Our defense was so bad I broke my knuckle from punching my brick wall and couldn't make a fist for 2 months.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Anyone remember the '07 game at HS? Ty/Lockner had things tied up at 31-31 going into 4th quarter before implosion.

I clearly remember that game. At the end of the 3rd quarter, I remember thinking "It might be tied but it feels like we're down by 3 touchdowns."

Jack Lockner was the only guy keeping UW in that game. He had so little help and Ty/Baer couldn't stop an off-tackle play to Jonathan Stewart to save their fucking lives.

That game was a total cock tease for doogs that don't know shit about football. Which is most of them.
    I remember that game...such a fuckin joke. I was at a music festival in Texas and turned my phone off so I would get no updates. I drove home fucked up beyond belief and watched the game drunk off my ass at 2 in the morning. Our defense was so bad I broke my knuckle from punching my brick wall and couldn't make a fist for 2 months.
    Was that the Chris Hemphill game?

• dnc said:

Was that the Chris Hemphill game?

He was suddenly senior'd that year. Hemphill was lights out in 2006.

In 2007 the defense was a fucking dreckfest.