Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

One thing seems clear today

Comments

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,950

I've been browsing around hardcorehusky, doogman, facebook, etc... having kept an eye on this situation for many years, one thing stands out in my mind this evening.

Nobody likes Oregon, nobody, except their fans. Everybody, regardless of walk in life, hates the duxks. As acrimonious as the relationship between the persons who run doogman and HHB, we are totally united in the UNiVerSAL dislike of OREGON.

this is news? that everyone on message boards who follow the same team dislike said team's hated rival?

in other news, I surfed all the various Alabama message boards and fan sites, and much to my surprise, they all hate Auburn. Who'da thunk?

Come on Apostle, you are much better than that. Someone hijack your account?
    well, those other rivalries don't have fractured fan bases. And I think the issue with oregon is just nobody likes them at all, I mean nobody at all, except their fans.
    yeah, that's called myopia.

I have family back east. I actually know people outside of rural western washington, and the truth is, while opinions vary on the uniform bit (which, I must say, is starting to swing in Oregon's favor as they come up with cooler, less annoying stuff - evidence, we copied), a lot of people out there respect their program and like watching them play because they're not boring to watch.

you live here. part of having a intellect is knowing what shapes your biases - what pushes your buttons.

I suppose a typical hick in the south supposes that everyone hates black people as much as he does.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,356 Founders Club

I've been browsing around hardcorehusky, doogman, facebook, etc... having kept an eye on this situation for many years, one thing stands out in my mind this evening.

Nobody likes Oregon, nobody, except their fans. Everybody, regardless of walk in life, hates the duxks. As acrimonious as the relationship between the persons who run doogman and HHB, we are totally united in the UNiVerSAL dislike of OREGON.

this is news? that everyone on message boards who follow the same team dislike said team's hated rival?

in other news, I surfed all the various Alabama message boards and fan sites, and much to my surprise, they all hate Auburn. Who'da thunk?

well, those other rivalries don't have fractured fan bases. And I think the issue with oregon is just nobody likes them at all, I mean nobody at all, except their fans.

I have family back east. I actually know people outside of rural western washington, and the truth is, while opinions vary on the uniform bit (which, I must say, is starting to swing in Oregon's favor as they come up with cooler, less annoying stuff - evidence, we copied), a lot of people out there respect their program and like watching them play because they're not boring to watch.

you live here. part of having a intellect is knowing what shapes your biases - what pushes your buttons.

I suppose a typical hick in the south supposes that everyone hates black people as much as he does.
    Wait, so you are saying everyone doesn't hate blick people? Interesting. I will have to think on this.

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,950
    Swaye said:

Wait, so you are saying everyone doesn't hate blick people? Interesting. I will have to think on this.

wait what? ...

I'm still trying to get her to be still. I like the shot before she rolls right. I want to it to last longer.

brb
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,371 Founders Club

That's actually not true. I don't hate Oregon anymore like I used to.
  • ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904

you are the one who sounds like a doog now. Jesus christ, it's duck week already. I have had a fucken nuff of oregon and their fancy uniforms, goddamn it. I'm a doog for fuck sake until this game is OVER AND WON>.

That's actually not true. I don't hate Oregon anymore like I used to.
    you will tomorrow

• MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    Outside of the gameday signs, the bored has failed to deliver this week.

Exhibit A.
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,786 Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Looks to me like Franklin gets a couple more desserts and an extra serving of whatever is on that plate, so I fail to see how the racism card is appropriately played in this scenario.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

What are you fucking new or something? Dawgman.com loves impressionable and ignant fucks like yourself. Take a hike cunt
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

Anyone remember the '07 game at HS? Ty/Lockner had things tied up at 31-31 going into 4th quarter before implosion.

Caught it on youtube today, forgot about that one.

Yes, that was the year Oregon would have won the NC if Dixon didn't go down (claim their fans).......though their defense fucking sucked.
    good one chestbeater. That was the start of Oregon's real run. That year I told all the dawgman fucktardos Oregon is all in, and will be the best program in the country the next decade. All the buttsmootchers over there said I was crazy and UO was our little brother. Fucking windowlickers, all of em'
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    edited October 2013

I'm a doog for fuck sake until this game is OVER AND WON>.
    Why would a real doog have a cat for an avatar?
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,356 Founders Club
    TheHB said:

Swaye said:

Looks to me like Franklin gets a couple more desserts and an extra serving of whatever is on that plate, so I fail to see how the racism card is appropriately played in this scenario.
    What you can't see, because of that cleverly inserted foreground leaf, is the 5/8 inch rope PL_SS has ready to go.
  • That 2007 college football season was the biggest dreckfest ever in college football history.

A two loss LSU won a natty that year which Les Miles is thankful for. He probably would have been D.A.O by now.

I'm a doog for fuck sake until this game is OVER AND WON>.
    Why would a real doog have a cat for an avatar?
    it's the best you are going to get on this site for a temporary doog. LIke I SAID, I'm doogin it until this thing is OVER. Then it's back to being a cynical HHB motherfucker.
    edited October 2013

What are you fucking new or something? Dawgman.com loves impressionable and ignant fucks like yourself. Take a hike cunt
    meet me at the Aurora 7 eleven?
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    MisterEm said:

Outside of the gameday signs, the bored has failed to deliver this week.

Exhibit A.

Except for the Rose Bowl, Rick Neuheisel failed to deliver.

• OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510

Wow. Just wow:

Washington has led Oregon for just 3 total minutes in the past 9 years according to @CollegeGameDay

You guys should print up t-shirts that read "3 minute champs!".

It could be useful in a number of situations for you.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381

OZONE said:

Wow. Just wow:

Washington has led Oregon for just 3 total minutes in the past 9 years according to @CollegeGameDay

You guys should print up t-shirts that read "3 minute champs!".

It could be useful in a number of situations for you.
  • CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,477 Swaye's Wigwam

Anyone remember the '07 game at HS? Ty/Lockner had things tied up at 31-31 going into 4th quarter before implosion.

Caught it on youtube today, forgot about that one.

I clearly remember that game. At the end of the 3rd quarter, I remember thinking "It might be tied but it feels like we're down by 3 touchdowns."

Jack Lockner was the only guy keeping UW in that game. He had so little help and Ty/Baer couldn't stop an off-tackle play to Jonathan Stewart to save their fucking lives.

That game was a total cock tease for doogs that don't know shit about football. Which is most of them.