Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

One thing seems clear today

I've been browsing around hardcorehusky, doogman, facebook, etc... having kept an eye on this situation for many years, one thing stands out in my mind this evening.

Nobody likes Oregon, nobody, except their fans. Everybody, regardless of walk in life, hates the duxks. As acrimonious as the relationship between the persons who run doogman and HHB, we are totally united in the UNiVerSAL dislike of OREGON.

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

I've been browsing around hardcorehusky, doogman, facebook, etc... having kept an eye on this situation for many years, one thing stands out in my mind this evening.

Nobody likes Oregon, nobody, except their fans. Everybody, regardless of walk in life, hates the duxks. As acrimonious as the relationship between the persons who run doogman and HHB, we are totally united in the UNiVerSAL dislike of OREGON.

Can't decide between Doog Post O' The Day and Water is Wet POTD.

Abundance?
  • ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904

Can't decide between Doog Post O' The Day and Water is Wet POTD.

Abundance?
    disagree. I just read the predictions on this site and those on doogman and they are the exact fucking same read. The only one who went with the duxks is that intern over there.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,950

this is news? that everyone on message boards who follow the same team dislike said team's hated rival?

in other news, I surfed all the various Alabama message boards and fan sites, and much to my surprise, they all hate Auburn. Who'da thunk?

Come on Apostle, you are much better than that. Someone hijack your account?

this is news? that everyone on message boards who follow the same team dislike said team's hated rival?

in other news, I surfed all the various Alabama message boards and fan sites, and much to my surprise, they all hate Auburn. Who'da thunk?

well, those other rivalries don't have fractured fan bases. And I think the issue with oregon is just nobody likes them at all, I mean nobody at all, except their fans.
  • ToiletSeatToiletSeat Member Posts: 150
    Premium Content

well, those other rivalries don't have fractured fan bases. And I think the issue with oregon is just nobody likes them at all, I mean nobody at all, except their fans.
    CHRIST.

Oregon is the trendy Pac-12 school that everyone across the rest of the country watches.

Does anyone east of the Rockies give a fuck this week if Washington is playing Oregon State instead of Oregon?
    gimme a break... I will go back to being an HHB cynic just as soon as the game is over
    TheHB said:

I'm jealous as hell of Oregon. They have a fucking football team. What's not to be jealous about?

Even more importantly, their owners/admins/boosters and fans care about winning.
  • priapismpriapism Member Posts: 2,037
    @apostle, get back in the basement and put the washed sweatpants back on. Leave the waistband somewhat lose tho.
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,786 Swaye's Wigwam
    AZDuck said:

Keith Price is one bad ass mother fucker.
    priapism said:

@apostle, get back in the basement and put the washed sweatpants back on. Leave the waistband somewhat lose tho.

and call a doctor after 4 hours, I know.

Until the game is over I'm going to doog it up
    Wow. Just wow:

Washington has led Oregon for just 3 total minutes in the past 9 years according to @CollegeGameDay
  • priapismpriapism Member Posts: 2,037
    Seriously tho, I thought coming into this season that UW wins 1 against either Furd or Oregon. Especially with the way UW has been playing, I definitely think UW beats 1.
  • unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    Anyone remember the '07 game at HS? Ty/Lockner had things tied up at 31-31 going into 4th quarter before implosion.

Caught it on youtube today, forgot about that one.
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295

Anyone remember the '07 game at HS? Ty/Lockner had things tied up at 31-31 going into 4th quarter before implosion.

Caught it on youtube today, forgot about that one.

Yes, that was the year Oregon would have won the NC if Dixon didn't go down (claim their fans).......though their defense fucking sucked.
    priapism said:

Seriously tho, I thought coming into this season that UW wins 1 against either Furd or Oregon. Especially with the way UW has been playing, I definitely think UW beats 1.

If not, TFSIO.