Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Maybe I'm just too old, sraight, and white

124»

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited May 2016
    2001400ex said:

dnc said:

2001400ex said:

This is one issue I don't get why anyone is against it. Trans people have been using bathrooms without raping kids this whole time so suddenly being afraid of them is ridiculous. They pee too and that is all they want to do, and by the way they do not commit any more rape than any other group of people.

There is literally not a single legitimate reason to be opposed to trans people.

It's not limited to just bathrooms. It's going to effect student housing and locker rooms. Opposition isn't focused on trans gendered people, it's focused on perverts using federal protection laws to legally creep on young girls.

All you have to do is claim that you identify as a woman and your in like a dirty shirt. There are legitimate transgendered people, but to assume pervs aren't going to take advantage of it is stupid.
    The notion that pervs have been dissuaded from committing felonies by the current lack of a law that explicitly allows people to use whichever restroom they choose, is pretty hysterical.
    It was a felony, now it can be federally protected, that's the difference.
    You think sexual assault has now somehow become legalized with this DOE directive? You can't be that stupid.
    Is staring sexual assault?
    In a private bathroom stall? Yeah, that's still a crime. Why don't we wait until there are actual instances of perverted men entering women's bathrooms to ogle women under the guise of being transgendered before we cry foul about this policy. Until then it's a total boogeyman. If that actually becomes a phenomenon then I'll be right there with you calling for the repeal of this rule.
    I'm referring to locker rooms not bathroom stalls.
    What would an adult male be doing in a high school girls locker room any way? Your argument is FS.
    Why do you hate transgender gym coaches?
    If they are transgender, why would they masturbate to young girls? Are they a lesbian trapped in a man's body?
    Hondo: Are you the .0005 guy? By all calculations, you must be.

2001400ex said:

This is one issue I don't get why anyone is against it. Trans people have been using bathrooms without raping kids this whole time so suddenly being afraid of them is ridiculous. They pee too and that is all they want to do, and by the way they do not commit any more rape than any other group of people.

There is literally not a single legitimate reason to be opposed to trans people.

It's not limited to just bathrooms. It's going to effect student housing and locker rooms. Opposition isn't focused on trans gendered people, it's focused on perverts using federal protection laws to legally creep on young girls.

All you have to do is claim that you identify as a woman and your in like a dirty shirt. There are legitimate transgendered people, but to assume pervs aren't going to take advantage of it is stupid.
    The notion that pervs have been dissuaded from committing felonies by the current lack of a law that explicitly allows people to use whichever restroom they choose, is pretty hysterical.
    You think sexual assault has now somehow become legalized with this DOE directive? You can't be that stupid.
    In a private bathroom stall? Yeah, that's still a crime. Why don't we wait until there are actual instances of perverted men entering women's bathrooms to ogle women under the guise of being transgendered before we cry foul about this policy. Until then it's a total boogeyman. If that actually becomes a phenomenon then I'll be right there with you calling for the repeal of this rule.
    What would an adult male be doing in a high school girls locker room any way? Your argument is FS.
    Is it that difficult to get a visitor's pass? I'm not just talking about schools anyways. The local swimming pool, the gym, etc, are good enough examples.
    Somehow, some way, the trans community managed up 'til now. But suddenly, it's a fucking crisis. Are tranny's shitting and pissing everywhere? I hadn't noticed.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    salemcoog said:

NO I think we should just continue to shred morality in the goal that maybe .0005 of the population can have another "look at me' moment to the disgust of about 60% of the population. We also need to give more attention to companies, washed up celebrities and state and local governments and Obama to be so courageous to stick up for those .0005.

That's what we need to continue to do.

I have a dream. A dream that one day the left will run out of groups to manufacture mistreatment to. Again it's a dream and will never be achieved.
    Offers a glimpse into what this is really all about.
  • Options
    JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 1,981
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Tear down this thread, Derek.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

2001400ex said:

Why do you hate transgender gym coaches?
    If they are transgender, why would they masturbate to young girls? Are they a lesbian trapped in a man's body?
    Hondo: Are you the .0005 guy? By all calculations, you must be.

2001400ex said:

Is it that difficult to get a visitor's pass? I'm not just talking about schools anyways. The local swimming pool, the gym, etc, are good enough examples.
    Somehow, some way, the trans community managed up 'til now. But suddenly, it's a fucking crisis. Are tranny's shitting and pissing everywhere? I hadn't noticed.
    Pussified idiots like you are the ones making it a "crisis".
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    is that why you posted this fake crisis in the first place?
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited May 2016

salemcoog said:

NO I think we should just continue to shred morality in the goal that maybe .0005 of the population can have another "look at me' moment to the disgust of about 60% of the population. We also need to give more attention to companies, washed up celebrities and state and local governments and Obama to be so courageous to stick up for those .0005.

I have a dream. A dream that one day the left will run out of groups to manufacture mistreatment to. Again it's a dream and will never be achieved.
    Use your reading comprehension skills or scurry back to your safe place.

Or abundance.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Do you know how to read? Go back to post 1.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    2001400ex said:

Do you know how to read? Go back to post 1.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-CnmVVHIzU
  • Options
    PenacePenace Member Posts: 494
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    This thread delivers
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Use your reading comprehension skills or scurry back to your safe place.

Or abundance.
    I'm a Half Brain, my safe place is the Autzen parking lot.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,914
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited May 2016
    Well then this is OK too right?