Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kris Vashon demands respect from Amazon.com

Comments

• Options
    drogginsdroggins Member Posts: 804
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    That was me who upvoted her - I love performance art, even if unintentional
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Swaye said:

AZDuck said:

That's a vision we could all embrace.

Swaye said:

Holy Fuck. Bitch thinks we are closely comparable to Michigan, USC, and Nebraska? Fuck, not only is she ugly, stupid, and a terrible singer, she is literally delusional. What a dumb cunt.

I would give 5 dollars or more to see Bleenor and Kris drive a Winnebago at 85 mph into an above ground pool full of diethyl ether while Fetters simultaneously belly flopped into said pool wearing a banana yellow speedo and firing a flare gun into the ether.

MLK had a dream, and so do I. Fuck off.

Seeing Kim's little man tears would make it even more fulfilling.

I am sure the explosion could be seen for miles, with one last message to all HHB's from the Holy Trinity of Doogery:

wait, what?

hey man, could you get her to just stay still?
  • Options
    loadsockloadsock Member Posts: 686
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1
    AZDuck said:

That was me who upvoted her - I love performance art, even if unintentional

You're a fine citizen and a gentleman. Time to make it 1 out of 17.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

AZDuck said:

Swaye said:

Holy Fuck. Bitch thinks we are closely comparable to Michigan, USC, and Nebraska? Fuck, not only is she ugly, stupid, and a terrible singer, she is literally delusional. What a dumb cunt.

I would give 5 dollars or more to see Bleenor and Kris drive a Winnebago at 85 mph into an above ground pool full of diethyl ether while Fetters simultaneously belly flopped into said pool wearing a banana yellow speedo and firing a flare gun into the ether.

I am sure the explosion could be seen for miles, with one last message to all HHB's from the Holy Trinity of Doogery:

wait, what?

More hypnotic to have her rolling.

I like rolling, and hypnotic. Abundance.
  • Options
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

AZDuck said:

Swaye said:

wait, what?

More hypnotic to have her rolling.

I like rolling, and hypnotic. Abundance.
    Abundance, yes. That does come to mind.

That is some hypnotic shit right there.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,797
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    MY EARS THEY HAVE BEEN VIOLATED. I FEEL LIKE WEINSTEIN TRIED TO STICK HIS DICK IN MY EARLOBE AFTER LISTENING TO HER STIRRING RENDITION OF THE STAR SPANGLED BANNER. HOLY FUCK BAHAHAHAAHAHAH.
  • Options
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Diethyl ether. That's some of my best work right there.
    Impressive shit swaye.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Diethyl ether. That's some of my best work right there.
    Meh. Nothing special.
  • Options
    Thanks G/F! Wow, some of those high notes made me feel like I was having an out-of-body experience.
    The Star Spangled Banner is known as one of the toughest songs to sing WELL. I can't say I did it 'WELL" but most professionals can even do it WELL. So, I'm happy with being able to just sing it and have fun. That's what it's all about anyway! Hugs, and love! Have a wonderul weekend G/F!
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,536
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    How many cats does she have?
  • Options

Thanks G/F! Wow, some of those high notes made me feel like I was having an out-of-body experience.
    The Star Spangled Banner is known as one of the toughest songs to sing WELL. I can't say I did it 'WELL" but most professionals can even do it WELL. So, I'm happy with being able to just sing it and have fun. That's what it's all about anyway! Hugs, and love! Have a wonderul weekend G/F!

Good grief she was a corny and goofy bitch.
  • Options
    minion_doogminion_doog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This SingSnap is missing a song!! The University of Washington's "Bow Down To Washington" WHERE IS IT? Leaving this song off this SingSnap is like leaving a wheel off your car. It leaves you with a feeling that they ran out of room on the SingSnap. I can't imagine how you the producers of this SingSnap could have left off the U. of Washington's fight song and, in its place chosen schools like Brigham Young, Duke, Iowa and West Virginia. Nothing wrong with those schools...just that when compared to the University of WA, it is like leaving off USC, Michigan, UCLA, Florida, Florida State, Nebraska. I think they should have planned their selection of songs much smarter. Too bad...I would love this SingSnap, but won't buy it without the University of WA fight song. NEXT TIME, PUT ALL FOUR WHEELS ON THE CAR...IT WORKS BETTER THAT WAY.
  • Options

This SingSnap is missing a song!! The University of Washington's "Bow Down To Washington" WHERE IS IT? Leaving this song off this SingSnap is like leaving a wheel off your car. It leaves you with a feeling that they ran out of room on the SingSnap. I can't imagine how you the producers of this SingSnap could have left off the U. of Washington's fight song and, in its place chosen schools like Brigham Young, Duke, Iowa and West Virginia. Nothing wrong with those schools...just that when compared to the University of WA, it is like leaving off USC, Michigan, UCLA, Florida, Florida State, Nebraska. I think they should have planned their selection of songs much smarter. Too bad...I would love this SingSnap, but won't buy it without the University of WA fight song. NEXT TIME, PUT ALL FOUR WHEELS ON THE CAR...IT WORKS BETTER THAT WAY.
    Oh Jesus. I'd forgotten how much of a goof she was.
  • Options
    Okay, my birthday is the same day as Barbara's, but my voice is more like Gladys'.
    That and $2 will get me a cup of coffee.
    Smile and the world smiles with you...frown, and you frown alone!
  • Options
    Okay, if guys can be strong enough to do "chick" songs, I can do a "guy" song. I DO LOVE THIS SONG! It is probably one of the best country songs I've heard. Great melody, great words.