Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Kris Vashon demands respect from Amazon.com

AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
Or something like that. She really, really, really likes the UW fight song. Even though she went to Bellevue and can't sing.

http://www.amazon.com/review/R3EYMTQVJY7PP0/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm

Actually this is really old (from 2002) and I found it on eSuck (lol!) but the fact is that she was deranged enough to write this in a public forum, so there you go.

Comments

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,520 Founders Club
    "0 of 10 people found this review helpful"

lmao
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    NEXT TIME, PUT ALL FOUR WHEELS ON THE CAR...IT WORKS BETTER THAT WAY.
  • chrisvashonchrisvashon Member Posts: 627
    To think of the energy required to keep up this level of fandom for (at least) 10 years... My god.

She also gave 5 stars to Dino Rossi's book. So there you go, Republicans! KrisVashon is a big fan!
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

To think of the energy required to keep up this level of fandom for (at least) 10 years... My god.

She also gave 5 stars to Dino Rossi's book. So there you go, Republicans! KrisVashon is a big fan!

Stupidity crosses all political persuasions.

HTH
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    Low tweak.

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

I'm hearing Ted Bundy worked at UW. So there you go, Huskies! TedBundy is a big fan!

AZDuck said:

Or something like that. She really, really, really likes the UW fight song. Even though she went to Bellevue and can't sing.

http://www.amazon.com/review/R3EYMTQVJY7PP0/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm

Actually this is really old (from 2002) and I found it on eSuck (lol!) but the fact is that she was deranged enough to write this in a public forum, so there you go.

I found all her shit last year and, as I suspected, it's spread like wild fire. Originally shared on dawgboard.

Her name is Kristen Kuhn. You can go to her facebook and you'll know when you're there, though she's just smart enough to not have pictures of herself up (last time I checked).

She pops up on site about city government, where she shares her views about, well, nothing.

She pops up on a Karaoke site where she sings a few ballads.

I am no fucking internet sleuth, trust me, and I found this bitch in 10 minutes because she actually uses her handle (krisvashon) on Amazon in a book or product review.

If you've ever read one of her posts, you know her when you find her everywhere else.

The city of Seattle, the county of King, the state of Washington, and every fucking thing in them, have no greater, or cheesier, cheerleader. The words mypoia and provincial were originally penned with her in mind.

And what's best? She dogs on Oregon education constantly while (also constantly) displaying a real struggle with spelling and articulating an original thought, and it turns out she's a proud graduate of SSCC.

They actually don't come a lot dumber. In fact, I actually started backing off fucking with her on doogman when I realized that there was pretty good chance that I was picking on a slow person.
    Fuck crazy Larry. Time to put krisvashon on posters!

Stupidity crosses all political persuasions.

HTH
    This type of insightful analysis is why I pay $10.99 a month.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    That's a vision we could all embrace.
    Swaye said:

Holy Fuck. Bitch thinks we are closely comparable to Michigan, USC, and Nebraska? Fuck, not only is she ugly, stupid, and a terrible singer, she is literally delusional. What a dumb cunt.

I would give 5 dollars or more to see Bleenor and Kris drive a Winnebago at 85 mph into an above ground pool full of diethyl ether while Fetters simultaneously belly flopped into said pool wearing a banana yellow speedo and firing a flare gun into the ether.

MLK had a dream, and so do I. Fuck off.

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    AZDuck said:

That's a vision we could all embrace.

Swaye said:

Holy Fuck. Bitch thinks we are closely comparable to Michigan, USC, and Nebraska? Fuck, not only is she ugly, stupid, and a terrible singer, she is literally delusional. What a dumb cunt.

I would give 5 dollars or more to see Bleenor and Kris drive a Winnebago at 85 mph into an above ground pool full of diethyl ether while Fetters simultaneously belly flopped into said pool wearing a banana yellow speedo and firing a flare gun into the ether.

Seeing Kim's little man tears would make it even more fulfilling.

I am sure the explosion could be seen for miles, with one last message to all HHB's from the Holy Trinity of Doogery:

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,959
    edited October 2013
    Swaye said:

wait what?

ps: you do realize nobody can give any thought to your posts while that avatar is up. holy shit. I just want her to stop moving.

seriously, brb; jo
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club

Swaye said:

wait what?

ps: you do realize nobody can give any thought to your posts while that avatar is up. holy shit. I just want her to sit

seriously, brb; jo
    I like to give back to the community.
  • unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    Jesus - thought that was a whoosh for sure. That's her
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,921 Founders Club
    She is the kind of stupid that makes you question the very meaning of life, while fearing for the future of humanity. I hear she is a teacher.
  • ToiletSeatToiletSeat Member Posts: 150
    Listened to about 25 seconds of the Star Spangled Banner
  • Okay which one of you guys said her review was helpful? I noticed it's now 1 of 14 people.

After hearing her singing last year I stopped making fun of her. I'm pretty sure she is mentally handicapped.
  • McRibMcRib Member Posts: 227
    "this Masquerade" is simply........magical.