Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kris Vashon demands respect from Amazon.com

13»

Comments

• Options
    minion_doogminion_doog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

This SingSnap is missing a song!! The University of Washington's "Bow Down To Washington" WHERE IS IT? Leaving this song off this SingSnap is like leaving a wheel off your car. It leaves you with a feeling that they ran out of room on the SingSnap. I can't imagine how you the producers of this SingSnap could have left off the U. of Washington's fight song and, in its place chosen schools like Brigham Young, Duke, Iowa and West Virginia. Nothing wrong with those schools...just that when compared to the University of WA, it is like leaving off USC, Michigan, UCLA, Florida, Florida State, Nebraska. I think they should have planned their selection of songs much smarter. Too bad...I would love this SingSnap, but won't buy it without the University of WA fight song. NEXT TIME, PUT ALL FOUR WHEELS ON THE CAR...IT WORKS BETTER THAT WAY.
    Oh Jesus. I'd forgotten how much of a goof she was.
    How do you be ALL about the DAWG life! and not karaoke the fuck outta that song on there
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

This SingSnap is missing a song!! The University of Washington's "Bow Down To Washington" WHERE IS IT? Leaving this song off this SingSnap is like leaving a wheel off your car. It leaves you with a feeling that they ran out of room on the SingSnap. I can't imagine how you the producers of this SingSnap could have left off the U. of Washington's fight song and, in its place chosen schools like Brigham Young, Duke, Iowa and West Virginia. Nothing wrong with those schools...just that when compared to the University of WA, it is like leaving off USC, Michigan, UCLA, Florida, Florida State, Nebraska. I think they should have planned their selection of songs much smarter. Too bad...I would love this SingSnap, but won't buy it without the University of WA fight song. NEXT TIME, PUT ALL FOUR WHEELS ON THE CAR...IT WORKS BETTER THAT WAY.
    Oh Jesus. I'd forgotten how much of a goof she was.
    How do you be ALL about the DAWG life! and not karaoke the fuck outta that song on there
    btw, just checked, and Ms. Kuhn is still out there.