Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Just Passing Along What I'm Hearing (NERD EDITION)

124»

Comments

• Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited April 2016

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Damn. Can't lie, I'm surprised.

I'm not surprised that you're surprised since you are the ultimate nega doog.

You have to be carrying a lot of scar tissue and pessimism to not see where this team has a chance to be really good next year.
    You over inflate the team every single year. I'll stand by my 8-4 prediction.

I see why the team could be good. I like a lot of the players. I also see how we could be a metrics darling.
    We have to win big games before we're anything more than one of the best 3-4 loss teams in the country.

That being said, because I've seen the parallels with TCU, before the 2014 season I stated (before anybody was even thinking of this) that if TCU got competent QB play that they had a really good chance to win the Big 12. Before last year, before the season even started, I said that the one game that scared the shit out of me on the schedule was the game at Oklahoma State.

I've said that I'd be really surprised if this team finished 9-3 or worse this year barring a major injury. I'm not going to say that everybody should be fired if that happens because there's a lot of different ways that you can end up at that record. Before the season last year if you told me that TCU would be 10-2 and playing in the Alamo Bowl I would have said that would have been a pretty bad year. Then you start factoring in all the injuries, etc. and at the end of the year I was probably more encouraged about the direction of the program going forward than at any other time.
    It's hard to be one of the best 3-4 loss teams in the country when you go 4-5 in the Pac-12.

Hope this helps.
    I know we're feeling a little sad and empty today, but