Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

BIggusDickus

Comments

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,520 Founders Club

PurpleJ said:

You fucking maroons and your duel personalities. Hey guys most of us here, at least the ones that matter, are over 30. I had more mature conversations, proper or profane, in 6th grade. Im not kidding. Take a bow you buttfucks not named Puppy, Billy, ballsacked, Steel2, Bates,Road sometimes, Swaye and Baze sometimes....who am I missing? Derek gets the honorary cuz he runs the joint.

Quit the poo pee bullshit. It just persists like a rusty water pipe. This place needs management.

Great football poast. Maybe tell us your thoughts on the upcoming season or get the fuck out.
    That will come in good time J, and judging by the last year or 2, I wont be expecting much from your dumbass on that front. You cant RollTide your way forever, eventually youll have to go on a limb and actually say something football related outside the Alabama thing. Cant hide behind Derrick Henry and Paul Finebaum forever buttfuck
    relevant...could interchange espn with a few here...

• ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

You fucking maroons and your duel personalities. Hey guys most of us here, at least the ones that matter, are over 30. I had more mature conversations, proper or profane, in 6th grade. Im not kidding. Take a bow you buttfucks not named Puppy, Billy, ballsacked, Steel2, Bates,Road sometimes, Swaye and Baze sometimes....who am I missing? Derek gets the honorary cuz he runs the joint.

Quit the poo pee bullshit. It just persists like a rusty water pipe. This place needs management.

Are you fucking serious, Steel2?
    Puppy too cool for this signing in with 2 names tommyfay. Juggling 2 different sets of balls and handles is second nature to you Fay, aint my thing faghag.
    Except that it is your thing. And we all know it.

But keep deflecting with the gay fantasy posts. Everyone here seems to love them.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

Puppy too cool for this signing in with 2 names tommyfay. Juggling 2 different sets of balls and handles is second nature to you Fay, aint my thing faghag.

But keep deflecting with the gay fantasy posts. Everyone here seems to love them.
    Tom, get to work on your material as we are looking at HH resume's for inclusion into the higher discussion club. This kinda shit wont even get a sniff from our resident gay Swaye. You've got a huge mountain to climb but I know a few men with alternative lifestyles have summited Everest. Get after it, plant that flag buddy.
  • ArtBrilesArtBriles Member Posts: 167

Gladstone said:

I'm pretty impressed with AZDuck if this is true. lol

I am too, but he's also a sick fuck who probably needs some help. I'm only an internet psychiatrist, but still.

It's one thing to have a grampasankey or ArtBriles troll account. The Dickus stuff is entirely different.
    AGREE!!
  • BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279

So AZ expresses his desire to stop poasting as Dickus due to serious illness of a child, yet continues to post a TON on his primary account?

i don't understand people

Who understands someone who makes a troll account, screenshots dawgman, and then makes up a story about a sick child? A Duck fan too. He really is a Duck fan trolling as a Husky fan to make Huskies look bad.

Christ AZDickus, you were really on some Catfish shit. Call those two fags on MTV and get on the the show. Who knows what other weird shit you were up to.
    Ps you're all welcome.
  • BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    dnc said:

So AZ expresses his desire to stop poasting as Dickus due to serious illness of a child, yet continues to post a TON on his primary account?

Who understands someone who makes a troll account, screenshots dawgman, and then makes up a story about a sick child? A Duck fan too. He really is a Duck fan trolling as a Husky fan to make Huskies look bad.

Christ AZDickus, you were really on some Catfish shit. Call those two fags on MTV and get on the the show. Who knows what other weird shit you were up to.
    Ps you're all welcome.
    I like you more than most people here do, but AZDick contributed more to this bored in an average month than you have since you arrived.
    Anime and unfunny jokes are a contribution?

Fuck off.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

Ps you're all welcome.
    I like you more than most people here do, but AZDick contributed more to this bored in an average month than you have since you arrived.

Fuck off.
    His actual duck schtick was one of the best schticks here, rather easily. And his work as Dickus, even abbreviated, was a top 5 contribution of it's own.

The anime I could have done without, but it didn't bother me.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,707 Founders Club
    dnc said:

dnc said:

Ps you're all welcome.

Fuck off.
    His actual duck schtick was one of the best schticks here, rather easily. And his work as Dickus, even abbreviated, was a top 5 contribution of it's own.

The anime I could have done without, but it didn't bother me.
    *its
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,921 Founders Club

My IP check says different.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,520 Founders Club
    Ballsacked isn't bad, but he's not in the higher discussion top 7, I mean 9....

AZDuck could be funny. He's obviously a smart guy but he's also obviously waiting out the clock in the Army. I probably wouldn't enjoy being transferred to Germany (maybe for the blondes ;) ), bumblefuck Iowa, Georgia, and fucking Lakehood either...

I'm not a huge fan of Ducks, even the less idiotic ones that flocked here, but ML King told Bill to be tolerant 'n shit.
  • Dick_BDick_B Member Posts: 1,301

Quit the poo pee bullshit. It just persists like a rusty water pipe trombone. This place needs management.

FIFY
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,707 Founders Club

PurpleJ said:

Youre full of shit bitch. If derek had a sack he'd clear this shit up once and for all. I can only stand so many arguments on the elementary schoolyard for so long. Im an adult, I have pussy to sniff. Derek get these little holehuffers the IP evidence they need so they can play Nancy Drew with somebody else. Puppy has a rep to protect and your nerdy posse is becoming quite pitiful.

Spring ball is just around the corner. Do you want a football forum or a dawgman reject fuckshow? Your c a ll Derek. If youre slapping nuts on J's fanny ill understand your non-action. If not, which I would assume, you'd put an end to this goo-goo gaa-gaa bullshit. You want to join the big leagues or flounder in a baby bath?

Youre the one who wants donations. I donated and might again someday , but not to this fuckshow. You dumped the ducks, now dump the smucks. Fed the fuck up. Im sure there's more like me but you're all afraid of Kim still. Nut the fuck up. Make your wives proud for once in their lives. Puff out your sunken h a irless chests for once.
    Just when I think puppy can't one-up one of his classics, he delivers this masterpiece.

Bravo!
  • Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member Posts: 2,911

Tom, get to work on your material as we are looking at HH resume's for inclusion into the higher discussion club. This kinda shit wont even get a sniff from our resident gay Swaye. You've got a huge mountain to climb but I know a few men with alternative lifestyles have summited Everest. Get after it, plant that flag buddy.
    If Swaye isnt part of the higher discussion board I don't want any part of it.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,921 Founders Club

PurpleJ said:

Youre full of shit bitch. If derek had a sack he'd clear this shit up once and for all. I can only stand so many arguments on the elementary schoolyard for so long. Im an adult, I have pussy to sniff. Derek get these little holehuffers the IP evidence they need so they can play Nancy Drew with somebody else. Puppy has a rep to protect and your nerdy posse is becoming quite pitiful.

Spring ball is just around the corner. Do you want a football forum or a dawgman reject fuckshow? Your c a ll Derek. If youre slapping nuts on J's fanny ill understand your non-action. If not, which I would assume, you'd put an end to this goo-goo gaa-gaa bullshit. You want to join the big leagues or flounder in a baby bath?

Youre the one who wants donations. I donated and might again someday , but not to this fuckshow. You dumped the ducks, now dump the smucks. Fed the fuck up. Im sure there's more like me but you're all afraid of Kim still. Nut the fuck up. Make your wives proud for once in their lives. Puff out your sunken h a irless chests for once.
    Spring ball is for doogs. No thanks. Roll damn Tide.