Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Poast and boast: Your greatest trolling exploits on other fan boards thread

QuentinSQuookEsquireQuentinSQuookEsquire Member Posts: 4
First Comment Photogenic
edited October 2013 in Hardcore Husky Board
Who is the greatest troll? Boast about your success stories here and compete to be Mr. Superiority guy.

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Practice photos on USC's premium scout bored.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited October 2013
    Never been much of a troll. My greatest work was probably contributing to a couple of the Pit's random CFD's, where we'd just get board and pick a victim for no good reason. My favorite handle was probably KKKliffKKKyleKKKingsbury on the Texas Tech bored. I poasted a bunch of racist shit and worshipped the ground Kingsbury walked on. The rednecks were not amused.

I did register the handle TyroneWillingham the day Ty was hired, but unfortunately that handle got the axe before he was able to have any real fun.
  • Options
    dnc said:

Never been much of a troll. My greatest work was definitely contributing to a couple of the Pit's random CFD's, where we'd just get board and pick a victim for no good reason. My favorite handle was probably KKKliffKKKyleKKKingsbury on the Texas Tech bored. I poasted a bunch of racist shit and worshipped the ground Kingsbury walked on. The rednecks were not amused.

Did you participate in the Jenga CFD at aTm?

That was a good one.

• Options

dnc said:

Never been much of a troll. My greatest work was definitely contributing to a couple of the Pit's random CFD's, where we'd just get board and pick a victim for no good reason. My favorite handle was probably KKKliffKKKyleKKKingsbury on the Texas Tech bored. I poasted a bunch of racist shit and worshipped the ground Kingsbury walked on. The rednecks were not amused.

Did you participate in the Jenga CFD at aTm?

That was a good one.

Nope, pretty sure that one was just before that annoying guy recruited me to the Pit. I heard plenty of stories about the aTM CFD, as well as Tejas.
  • Options

5 Reason is my # 1. But there are so many more. Ribs n Rickshaw, suggesting the game is at the opposite stadium, lately asking other fans if they think Oregon fans are bad has proven worthy.

5 Reasons jumped the shark a long time ago!

I'm partial to suggesting the game is at the opposite stadium. The responses kill me everytime.

• Options
    WhiskeyDawgWhiskeyDawg Member Posts: 406
    5 Awesomes Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    I think the guys in The Pit during it's hey days can claim the most damage to the internet. When you start getting letters from law firms in North Carolina and Beverly Hills you know you are doing a good job.

We did fake Scout.com front pages and got them uploaded for Duke Lacrosse and ASU football after a minor sex scandle, having a fake rouge Pitster that totally got Ruth Hook-Line-And-Sinker to divulger some of her fucktarded shit, all the CFDs after big games (LaguanaTrojan LOL) and some other teams just for the hell of it (Clendon HELP). The melt down of Mod Anthony from SJSU was classic......and then of course, being quoted in newspapers while at games as some of our favorite internet all stars (Hi Brian Cook). I'm sure Sven and add some more.
  • Options

I think the guys in The Pit during it's hey days can claim the most damage to the internet. When you start getting letters from law firms in North Carolina and Beverly Hills you know you are doing a good job.

We did fake Scout.com front pages and got them uploaded for Duke Lacrosse and ASU football after a minor sex scandle, having a fake rouge Pitster that totally got Ruth Hook-Line-And-Sinker to divulger some of her fucktarded shit, all the CFDs after big games (LaguanaTrojan LOL) and some other teams just for the hell of it (Clendon HELP). The melt down of Mod Anthony from SJSU was classic......and then of course, being quoted in newspapers while at games as some of our favorite internet all stars (Hi Brian Cook). I'm sure Sven and add some more.

You got most of the big ones. Some of the best CFDs involved local rivalries though, such as the classic Fuck You and All Who Revel in the Pain and Displeasure of Others meltdown after Washington lost in the NCAA tournament (to Louisville, IIRC).
  • Options

Wasn't there a fake Gonzaga scout front page as well?

The Pit in its heyday was an unstoppable force. Too bad some of the new guys were trying too hard and it hasn't been the same since Crawley died anyway.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

The Pit in its heyday was an unstoppable force. Too bad some of the new guys were trying too hard and it hasn't been the same since Crawley died anyway.
    Didn't Crawley choke to death on a ham sandwich?
  • Options
    Your_MomYour_Mom Member Posts: 393
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper Photogenic
    Many years ago, I posted as CerebralCoog on dawgman, it mainly pissed off other cougars that were posting there as they tried to explain to the rest of the board that I wasn't really a coug and my incomprehensible posts weren't really representative of cougars. I think Fatters finally exposed me -- that fat pussy.
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I have to get all sentimental here, but the true "a ha" moment in halfbrain history was the first time 5 Reasons went undercover at dmc... i can't recall if it was CinqRaisons or some other alias, but i still LOL about that.
  • Options
    Your_Mom said:

Many years ago, I posted as CerebralCoog on dawgman, it mainly pissed off other cougars that were posting there as they tried to explain to the rest of the board that I wasn't really a coug and my incomprehensible posts weren't really representative of cougars. I think Fatters finally exposed me -- that fat pussy.

Who the fuck are you?
  • Options

dnc said:

Didn't Crawley choke to death on a ham sandwich?
    classy poast

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,794
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited October 2013
    I never received any threatening letters from law firms, but I had a Notre Dame fan that claimed he knew where I lived a few times on ESPN boards.

Also, another UW Poster and I f***** with an Oklahoma fan so much that he spent 8 hours trolling the UW bored writing things like, "RAPE THEM DAWGS." A Texas fan told me to drink bleach a few times.

A different Huskieyie fan and I f***** with cougarfan 25 ( I think he's still around on their Scout Board - I don't even know what the hell it's called) on a different board. I think we mostly kept calling him a fag and gay. He was a moderator on that board and try to have us banned lol

A poster on here who I will keep an anonymous posted the name and address of an Oregon State fan... maybe it was his work address - I can't remember.

I was pretty well behaved on fagman but still managed to get a bunch of 1-30 day time outs... that's kind of how I got into the HHB bored, Dawgbored and now this board.
  • Options
    BlackieBlackie Member Posts: 499
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper 5 Up Votes
    Texas Tech had a tech hotties thread. Apparently some dude's kids used it as a spank bank...
    RRsamba
    Veteran
    504 posts this site
    Posted: 11/6/2008 10:12 AM
    Re: What about a "Tech hotties" Thread
    Mods ban Blackie and delete post
    frontrowRAIDER
    Hall of Fame
    4140 posts this site
    Posted: 11/6/2008 10:49 AM
    Re: What about a "Tech hotties" Thread
    I hope you burn in Hell, Blackie...

My 12 yr old son always checks this thread and I don't want him to see Tub-girl and anal sex man... disgusting..
  • Options

Meek said:

I have to get all sentimental here, but the true "a ha" moment in halfbrain history was the first time 5 Reasons went undercover at dmc... i can't recall if it was CinqRaisons or some other alias, but i still LOL about that.

There was a weekly handle change since each week the previous handle was banned. Just plain "fivereasons" was the first handle, then it went through many languages throughout the season. I think CincoRazones was next.

The think is most all the stuff I do is harmless. Nothing profane, or even really offensive. It just flips people out for some reason.
    irregardless, your poont is mute until five reasons appears on eDuck.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

Meek said:

There was a weekly handle change since each week the previous handle was banned. Just plain "fivereasons" was the first handle, then it went through many languages throughout the season. I think CincoRazones was next.

The think is most all the stuff I do is harmless. Nothing profane, or even really offensive. It just flips people out for some reason.
    RACEFBANNON...DO YOUR JOB!!!!
  • Options

Meek said:

RACEFBANNON...DO YOUR JOB!!!!
    I'll take care of it.