Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Poast and boast: Your greatest trolling exploits on other fan boards thread

Comments

• LOL I got an IP ban for that shit. Now I can't even read the forums. GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
  • RavennaDawgRavennaDawg Member Posts: 846
    Name Dropper Photogenic 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Prior to the death of Pit 2.0/3.0, we just picked a random fanbase to CFD and it happened to be the poor Minnesota Vikings. Everything from Korey Stringer to Brett Hull and Kevin Garnett, with requisite lemon drops and visits from tub girl.

My greatest individual contributions to the land of message boreds are the US Olympic Hockey team, and Not Located in Montlake/Palo Alto/South Bend/Oxford/Beaverton.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,717
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    My contribution is to do nothing and get blamed for everything
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,708
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

My contribution is to do no photo shops nothing and get blamed credit for everything

The alternate answer also works.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    edited October 2013

I'm going to beat my chest over a small victory. I just received the following in my inbox after trolling a husky just a few minutes ago:

PassionPassion 3:34PM

"Hey fat ass. Not sure what your deal is, but there is nothing more pathetic than hanging around another team's website. Get a life, loser."

Yeah that's interesting, since it's pretty doubtful you're even a Duck fan.
    Either Passion is an over sensitive cunt or a whooshed over sensitive cunt. Does it really matter?
    I believe the word your looking for is abundance

Edit: Dammit Sven

• oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Someone needs to create a troll site where trolls can go to chat, compare notes, plan expeditions, compete, post evidence of their victories, and win prizes for demonstrating their prowess.

Someone needs to create a troll site where trolls can go to chat, compare notes, plan expeditions, compete, post evidence of their victories, and win prizes for demonstrating their prowess.

RIP, Pit 2.0

• Someone needs to create a troll site where trolls can go to chat, compare notes, plan expeditions, compete, post evidence of their victories, and win prizes for demonstrating their prowess.

http://boards.4chan.org/b/

the REAL "pit" of the internet.

hth

• unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment

hth

Make sure you wear a rubber dude
  • Someone needs to create a troll site where trolls can go to chat, compare notes, plan expeditions, compete, post evidence of their victories, and win prizes for demonstrating their prowess.

hth

We won't see Oregonblitzkrieg on here for a while. He'll be glued to that site.
  • CanardCanard Member Posts: 504
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    "The Washington Myth." Inaccurate as hell, but it was designed to butt hurt Bleenor and it worked.

"The 13 Stages Of Husky Coaching Changes." Coming around again soon when Sark gets what's coming to him.

Banned from Husker Board for depicting various defensive players in black skirts.

Banned from the primary Baylor board for calling Lache Seastrunk "sloppy seconds."

Banned from Orange Power for repeatedly calling Okie Light the "Asschappers."

Banned from Irish Eyes for saying Navy did ND over like priests molest acolytes.

Banned from WEARESC for saying that DAT could smell out Kiffin for the sack of shit that he is.

Banned from doogman, but then again, who isn't?

hth

I'm hesitant to click that link after being duped a few days ago and landing in some preverse wasteland. Does anyone regularly troll SEC sites? The concept of trollery seems to be foreign to them.
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,065
    No FREE PUB (!!!!) for my yeoman-like effort on Softy's page? It's a wonder I haven't been run.

hth

I'm hesitant to click that link after being duped a few days ago and landing in some preverse wasteland. Does anyone regularly troll SEC sites? The concept of trollery seems to be foreign to them.
    Most of them have can screeners, iirc

• MelloDawg said:

No FREE PUB (!!!!) for my yeoman-like effort on Softy's page? It's a wonder I haven't been run.

Post some of the better doog lines on there.

Those fucks got my twitter deleted again. My next profile will be "Andy McEldoog" since that fucker got my profile deleted.
    Someone should host a challenge to see if it's possible to get banned from Hardcore Husky. The winner gets lunch with Kip Kinkel and a ginger ale.
  • Someone should host a challenge to see if it's possible to get banned from Hardcore Husky. The winner gets lunch with Kip Kinkel and a ginger ale.

Harvey Road has already won that distinction. IMALOSER was next to go. He's such a loser troll he couldn't even be the FIRST! one banned.

Someone should host a challenge to see if it's possible to get banned from Hardcore Husky. The winner gets lunch with Kip Kinkel and a ginger ale.

Harvey Road has already won that distinction. IMALOSER was next to go. He's such a loser troll he couldn't even be the FIRST! one banned.
    Their offenses must have been egregious. What exactly did they do?