Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Poast and boast: Your greatest trolling exploits on other fan boards thread

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=128&f=1423&t=12104058

PopcornGuy
    Mac-Autzen
    Rating: 2.9/5 this site
    11 posts this site
    Nominate | Report
    Posted: Today 10:09 AM
    I like UW in this one. I think they will win...
    here is why...top five reasons in reverse order.

I think UW wins rather easily, say 34-17?

5. Time of Possession - I think UW can dominate the time of possession stat. The more they can shorten the game and keep their defense off of the field, the better chance they have to win the game.
    4. Speed, Speed, Speed - This is the fastest UW team has been in a long time. Deontae Cooper, Cooper Pelluer, Jamall Kearse, Jermaine Kelly, etc. The newbies will be inexperienced but will bring something that they haven't had in past seasons, speed.
    3. Wilcox - New Defensive Scheme and a new attitude. Every player has spoke out about the difference between Wilcox 2012 and Wilcox 2013, we will see a much improved defense on 10/12.
    2. Offensive Line - They average a weight of 332 lbs across the line, they are ready to dominate the line of scrimmage. Atoe, Riva, Deans, Kohler, Criste, Shelton, Ossai etc. These boys have the attitude and are ready to rumble.
    1. Keith Price - He is the best player on the field, enough said on that. He has three years under his belt and he will do everything possible to win the game.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,173
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Its been there since early this morning
  • Options

Huh?

Seriously though, we should be posting this every few hours under different handles.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

getting some decent play.

To say that Price is better than Mariota is pretty homerish.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,841
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

PopcornGuy
    Mac-Autzen
    11 posts this site
    Nominate | Report

5. Time of Possession - I think UW can dominate the time of possession stat. The more they can shorten the game and keep their defense off of the field, the better chance they have to win the game.
    4. Speed, Speed, Speed - This is the fastest UW team has been in a long time. Deontae Cooper, Cooper Pelluer, Jamall Kearse, Jermaine Kelly, etc. The newbies will be inexperienced but will bring something that they haven't had in past seasons, speed.
    3. Wilcox - New Defensive Scheme and a new attitude. Every player has spoke out about the difference between Wilcox 2012 and Wilcox 2013, we will see a much improved defense on 10/12.
    2. Offensive Line - They average a weight of 332 lbs across the line, they are ready to dominate the line of scrimmage. Atoe, Riva, Deans, Kohler, Criste, Shelton, Ossai etc. These boys have the attitude and are ready to rumble.
    1. Keith Price - He is the best player on the field, enough said on that. He has three years under his belt and he will do everything possible to win the game.

5 years since the original 5 reasons was poasted.
  • Options

PopcornGuy
    Mac-Autzen
    11 posts this site
    Nominate | Report

5 years since the original 5 reasons was poasted.
    And Allah willing, the same Doogs who turned on Ty then will turn on Sark this Saturday.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2013
    Is Lawdawg1 a good guy? Sounds like he might be a fag like MLO or IMALOSER.
  • Options
    Got another handle awaiting approval. Praise Allah for IP masking, gonna make a *gurgle* joke each night this week.
  • Options
    Your_MomYour_Mom Member Posts: 393
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper Photogenic
    I also used to stir up the extreme right over on unleashed as Barron Von Spanaway ( the original - not the copycat )
  • Options
    I think one of the better ones I saw was still DiggyDawg since it had Harv so fooled.

Hi Harv!
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

dnc said:

Never been much of a troll. My greatest work was definitely contributing to a couple of the Pit's random CFD's, where we'd just get board and pick a victim for no good reason. My favorite handle was probably KKKliffKKKyleKKKingsbury on the Texas Tech bored. I poasted a bunch of racist shit and worshipped the ground Kingsbury walked on. The rednecks were not amused.

Did you participate in the Jenga CFD at aTm?

That was a good one.

Is that video in your handle for real? Scary.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

I think one of the better ones I saw was still DiggyDawg since it had Harv so fooled.

Hi Harv!

You're welcome.
  • Options
    LanceUppercutLanceUppercut Member Posts: 23
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited October 2013
    A few I probably forgot, but my favorite two are 1.) when Section14a admitted the first thing he did when he logged on everyday was check to see if I was online and 2.) when Ruth threatened to take me to court for credit card fraud. Still waiting on that subpoena.

• Options

dnc said:

Never been much of a troll. My greatest work was definitely contributing to a couple of the Pit's random CFD's, where we'd just get board and pick a victim for no good reason. My favorite handle was probably KKKliffKKKyleKKKingsbury on the Texas Tech bored. I poasted a bunch of racist shit and worshipped the ground Kingsbury walked on. The rednecks were not amused.

Did you participate in the Jenga CFD at aTm?

That was a good one.

Is that video in your handle for real? Scary.
    Yes, from last year's blackout game.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Passion has been losing her touch lately.
  • Options

Passion hasn't changed at all.
  • Options

Passion hasn't changed at all.
    Agree, get a couple of wins together and a moral victory and he comes out of the Doog closet which we all knew he was.