Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

12FS mad at Cam Newton...

13»

Comments

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,897
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Sarah is just another middle-aged woman who doesn't know jack shit about football. She dresses herself head to tow in Seahawks garb and knows the names Carroll, Wilson, Sherman, and "Beast Mode". Typical bandwagon Seahawks merchandise whores... They get butthurt when they think a player or coach from an opposing team acts in a "classless" manner.

It's a gladiator sport, bitches. These overgrown dudes go out there and knock the shit out of each other for 60 minutes. You think they really care about some fucking piece of cloth wit a "12" written on it? You think they give a shit about the opponents' fans in their own stadiums.

If you don't want your cheap-ass ugly flag being treated like garbage, don't let Cam get a hold of it.

I wonder what Sarah thought about Sherman's calling out of Crabtree two years ago. What about Sherman giving Kaep the choke sign?

fuckguysthisissofuckingirritating.gif

agree

The NFL has been marketing pretty aggressively toward women for at least 10 years, maybe more. It's good/smart business, but the result is bullshit like this and it detracts from the the core of what football really is. Remember the open letter from the woman 49er fan who went to Quest Field in 2012? It's like they expect a violent, blue collar sport with thousands of drunk morons at hand to be like a visit to the yoga studio. Get a clue. For every one woman who gets it, 10 don't. Even the few women I know who actually have some knowledge argue with me about this bullshit and imply I'm a misogynist because I call out things like this.
    I'm not the one putting 12s on a flatbed, they all suck, doesn't matter which gender, sex, race, etc.
    Most suck. Most NFL fans are annoying period.

The ones like Sarah, who act like soccer moms, are the worst. It's embarrassing. They also tend to know maybe four players, don't fully understand football culture, dress their dogs in jerseys, pose for Twelvies, wear green beads etc. They probably remember Hasselbeck, maybe Alexander. Mack Strong, Brian Blades, Ricky Watters? Hell no.

• Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,077
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Sarah is just another middle-aged woman who doesn't know jack shit about football. She dresses herself head to tow in Seahawks garb and knows the names Carroll, Wilson, Sherman, and "Beast Mode". Typical bandwagon Seahawks merchandise whores... They get butthurt when they think a player or coach from an opposing team acts in a "classless" manner.

It's a gladiator sport, bitches. These overgrown dudes go out there and knock the shit out of each other for 60 minutes. You think they really care about some fucking piece of cloth wit a "12" written on it? You think they give a shit about the opponents' fans in their own stadiums.

If you don't want your cheap-ass ugly flag being treated like garbage, don't let Cam get a hold of it.

I wonder what Sarah thought about Sherman's calling out of Crabtree two years ago. What about Sherman giving Kaep the choke sign?

fuckguysthisissofuckingirritating.gif

agree

The NFL has been marketing pretty aggressively toward women for at least 10 years, maybe more. It's good/smart business, but the result is bullshit like this and it detracts from the the core of what football really is. Remember the open letter from the woman 49er fan who went to Quest Field in 2012? It's like they expect a violent, blue collar sport with thousands of drunk morons at hand to be like a visit to the yoga studio. Get a clue. For every one woman who gets it, 10 don't. Even the few women I know who actually have some knowledge argue with me about this bullshit and imply I'm a misogynist because I call out things like this.
    I'm not the one putting 12s on a flatbed, they all suck, doesn't matter which gender, sex, race, etc.
    Most suck. Most NFL fans are annoying period.

The ones like Sarah, who act like soccer moms, are the worst. It's embarrassing. They also tend to know maybe four players, don't fully understand football culture, dress their dogs in jerseys, pose for Twelvies, wear green beads etc. They probably remember Hasselbeck, maybe Alexander. Mack Strong, Brian Blades, Ricky Watters? Hell no.

Nobody covers the fullback.