Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Bargain couch season is quickly approaching

124»

Comments

• Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    godawgst said:

HFNY said:

Reading between the lines, it sounds like Mathis thinks he can be a 10+ sack guy in the NFL but it's just not in the cards.

In my eyes, Mathis has potential to be an above average in a lot of areas but hasn't shown much in terms of being a dominant pass-rusher or beast against the run. If he's so far down the road in his thinking he should be a stand-up rusher, he should probably transfer to San Diego State or Fresno State.

There's also the possibility Dissly and Jaylen Johnson get a lot more snaps in 2016 while Benning Potoa'e, Ricky McCoy, Bryce Sterk, and Justiss Warren take off their redshirts.

I also wonder if Gaines ends up taking over for Tupou and then Jaylen Johnson and Dissly compete with Mathis for his DE spot. Gaines is our 2nd best DL now and we need to get him on the field more now Qualls is back at NT and Tupou is gone.

Would they ever go back to or play some 4-3 w/ Qualls and Gaines on DL? It would take 5 ol just to move those guys off the line. IMO you want those two on the field at the same time.
    Qualls and Gaines played a lot together when qualls was healthy. They won't go to true 4-3 and I don't think they should anyways.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Scrempos had shoulder surgery a few weeks back, he's really big.

Digging in the trash for medical records again?
    You say that like it's a bad thing.