Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Greetings from a Duck

Comments

• Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Is this the higher level discussion we can come to expect on here? If so then I am out.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HuskyJW said:

Is this the higher level discussion we can come to expect on here? If so then I am out.

If you leave, it would be about as awesome as this:

• Options
    Passion has SURPASSED IMALOSER territory in this thread.
  • Options
    TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389

Hello Huskies. Congrats on the website. It's nice to see an independent fan board that hasn't been wolfed down by corporate America. In other news...Wow, the dawgs have it BRUTAL the next two weekends. Wish I could say I feel for you but, well, as a fan of one of your most beloved rival schools.....anyway, usually I try to root for the lesser of two evils, but this week I'm forced to root for the greater evil. Yes the dastardly Furd that everyone loves to hate (especially us). There's the whole positioning in the rankings issue, we need them to be big and bad late in the season, and then if they soften you up this weekend it makes our job easier the next. Admittedly I'm a bit more scared of the dawgs this year than in years past. You've got a new stadium and your team's on the up and up. And we all know it's coming up on a decade. Collecting a husky pelt this year will prove to be more difficult. Lets hope DAT is healed by then. Out of respect for you I'm sure he'll be sitting on the bench this weekend. Good luck with your game. Give Furd a run for their money.

Swell,...... another UO anarchist with a solicitous Dawg envying quack. Do pond scum and parasites everywhere a favor and fuck-a-duck.

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

Passion said:

It's not about "dooging" anything, although I get the sense that you guys "doog" each other in the ass.

It's about facts. Do a quick internet search on oregon's fans. It's not a secret.

If you want to lick oregon's balls, have at it. But don't expect me to high-five some quack loser that wants to "play nice" on our board. EFF him.

Your cunt is dripping I see.
    Apparently he was once personally sodomized with a rusty cheese grater by a Duck fan.
    It was consensual
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Tailgater said:

Hello Huskies. Congrats on the website. It's nice to see an independent fan board that hasn't been wolfed down by corporate America. In other news...Wow, the dawgs have it BRUTAL the next two weekends. Wish I could say I feel for you but, well, as a fan of one of your most beloved rival schools.....anyway, usually I try to root for the lesser of two evils, but this week I'm forced to root for the greater evil. Yes the dastardly Furd that everyone loves to hate (especially us). There's the whole positioning in the rankings issue, we need them to be big and bad late in the season, and then if they soften you up this weekend it makes our job easier the next. Admittedly I'm a bit more scared of the dawgs this year than in years past. You've got a new stadium and your team's on the up and up. And we all know it's coming up on a decade. Collecting a husky pelt this year will prove to be more difficult. Lets hope DAT is healed by then. Out of respect for you I'm sure he'll be sitting on the bench this weekend. Good luck with your game. Give Furd a run for their money.

Swell,...... another UO anarchist with a solicitous Dawg envying quack. Do pond scum and parasites everywhere a favor and fuck-a-duck.

Pressing
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    This thread has legs.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    Emailing Derek now...nice knowing ya.

HuskyJW said:

If you leave, it would be about as awesome as this:

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Your screen name is offensive to western European armies.

Lighten up. I don't like Nazis/white-supremacists and am not affiliated with them. In this case the term refers to the overwhelming lightening the ducks bring to the field.

• Options

There's nothing worse than a condescending Oregon Aryan.
    Die in a fucking holocaust than pop-off.

Seems to me you're the judgmental douchebag. I haven't wished any ill will on anyone.
  • Options

take this condescending bullshit
    back to that fuckhole dump you came from. Ducks want to.be friendly because they're kicking our ass. Fuck off

Lots of hate here...geeze, the Cal Bears are more friendly
  • Options

take this condescending bullshit
    back to that fuckhole dump you came from. Ducks want to.be friendly because they're kicking our ass. Fuck off

Lots of hate here...geeze, the Cal Bears are more friendly
    Take a few days off the keyboard and view the site a while before dropping another massive deuce
  • Options

Do you live in Goshen? Or the really nice Springfield area? Hows Kip doing?

You should bring your IQ up to speed before you try your hand at insults. Nothing in the drivel you just typed is remotely witty.
  • Options

Take a few days off the keyboard and view the site a while before dropping another massive deuce

lol, the Huskies are 4-0 and they can't take a little shit from their rival fans?
  • Options
    You guys are making the Colorado Buffaloes look good, good luck at growing your website
  • Options
    edited October 2013

You guys are making the Colorado Buffaloes look good, good luck at growing your website

We have a premium board, if you want serious hardcore discussion. Just pm Derek your debit/credit card info and he can give you the details.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,554
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

not every message board on the internet is censored.

HTH