Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Southern Miss WAREAGLE Forum

Comments

• Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    I like those Eaglepost people! Derek/Uncle Race, can we invite them over?
  • Options
    dongmandongman Member Posts: 2,384
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Well

LawDawg1 said:

They are more intelligent than our Pac 12 brethren....

You have no idea what we have to live with. imageimage
    Brb JO
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Cal played SoMiss in early December 2004, a make-up game from earlier in the season when a hurricane threatened Mississippi (didn't hit, but Cal kinda unilaterally said "we're not coming" which pissed off the locals). Cal won 26-16, and could have scored in the final minutes to pad the score, but SoMiss did play tough and make a close game out of it. Bob Davie was the color commentator for the game and did his fucking best to trash Cal so his friend Mack Kneepads Brown could get his Texass boyz into the BCS (only top 4 were guaranteed a spot that year). Had the game been played when it was originally scheduled, Cal would likely have torn SoMiss a new one and gone to the Rose Bowl on the basis of plunger raping furd in the Big Game and finishing 10-1 STRONG.

SoMiss also came to Cal in September 2003. Cal won 34-2, Donnie McKleskey tore the SoMiss QB's helmet clean off, and it was the first time Aaron Rodgers played at Cal Memorial.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,511
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    FREEEE PUBBB! in that thread

We're playing the golden eagles of some Missippii school in a bowl sponsored by Dacksby's. Christ.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,581
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    waiting for approval there....annoying
  • Options
    BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

LawDawg1 said:

Is that the family from Blindside?

Collins Tuohy
    Way too fit...ugh
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    I know I quit posting here, but I have to say I took a look at that thread and it deteriorated rapidly. It starts off fine, and then some huskyfan gets told to fuck his sister or such.

Well, I don't see the point of these SEC is not as good as PAC arguments. If they won't let the two play in playoffs, how can we know?

The south is biased in the polls as we can all see. For one thing there are 3 southern teams and MSU in the "playoffs." Condoleeza rice and Coach Willingham are black and they put this together. Sorry for the racist crap, but I don't think they think those stanford white guys can beat all our southern black guys.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,581
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

I know I quit posting here, but I have to say I took a look at that thread and it deteriorated rapidly. It starts off fine, and then some huskyfan gets told to fuck his sister or such.

Well, I don't see the point of these SEC is not as good as PAC arguments. If they won't let the two play in playoffs, how can we know?

The south is biased in the polls as we can all see. For one thing there are 3 southern teams and MSU in the "playoffs." Condoleeza rice and Coach Willingham are black and they put this together. Sorry for the racist crap, but I don't think they think those stanford white guys can beat all our southern black guys.

christ
  • Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

waiting for approval there....annoying

http://eaglepost.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=84

apparently you have to jump through their convoluted hoops in order to post:
    How Do I Join Eaglepost
    Postby Management » Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:29 am
    1) Register with the site.
    2) Email the administrator at baldeagle90@gmail.com. Indicate the username and why you want to join eaglepost.
    3) If you receive an email from the administrator, respond.
    4) We will activate you as soon as possible.
    5) Enjoy reading eaglepost in the meantime.

Note: If you were registered on the old board, you will have to re-register. Sorry for the inconvenience.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

I registered as "Fete de Citrons"

why does their bored have a picture of a chick waving her dildo around in the parking lot?

I mean, I approve and all, but.. confusing.

Why the fuck are you registering on their board?

Just admit it, you're a closet UW fan
    All the other boreds kicked me out
    You can stay.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Here's another thread:

http://eaglepost.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=363

WE?

"USM will actually beat them by 20+. We will have over 200 on the ground and 350 in the passing game. Defensive will get us points and one special team play for a turnover.
    Peterson will be on the hot seat after this game going into his 3rd season.

USM 51
    Washington 27"