Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Southern Miss WAREAGLE Forum

Comments

• Options
    RebelRouserRebelRouser Member Posts: 6
    First Comment

Hey y'all, I know what y'all are thinking right now even before I've said anything. Yes I am from The South, but hear me out. I'm here to teach you about your opponent. So grab a pen and paper because schools in session. You are playing The Southern Miss Golden Eagles, they are a D-1 Conference USA school. Whose colors are black and gold. Not the SEC. The SEC consists of Alabama, Arkansas, Auburn, Florida, Georgia, LSU, Ole Miss, Mississippi State, Misouri, Texas A&M, Kentucky, South Carolina, and Vanderbilt. Not Southen Miss. The SEC is the most powerful conference in college football whether you like it or not. It's just that simple. Yes Stanford is a very very good team and their running back is one of the best players in college football, but no other conference in the nation is like the SEC. But back to your opponent, Southen Miss is a very well coached football team who is very talented and can play ball. Also you are not playing Ole Miss or Mississippi State. Southen Miss is the Golden Eagles but they do not and never will say War Eagle, that is Auburn an SEC team. Last year The Golden Eagles one 3 games, the year before 1, the year before 0, the year before they went 12-0. But Southern Miss has never beaten y'all's coach before. This will shape up to be a good one before its all said in done. You're welcome for the lesson and become a little bit more cultured in football. Class dismissed. Have a great day and may God bless.

Fuck the SEC. When's the last time a Mississippi school won anything? Back when they were lynchin' agitators?

I do respect SM. They're one of the few mid majors consistently worthy of it.

I never said anything about a Mississippi school or was bragging about them but if you wanna go there bud then let's dance. When's the last time Washington won anything? Oh wait that's right they went 6-6 this year in the Pac-12. Come down to a real conference and play ball and struggle to win one game. Then we will see who's still talking.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    MisterEm said:

Hey y'all, I know what y'all are thinking right now even before I've said anything. Yes I am from The South, but hear me out. I'm here to teach you about your opponent. So grab a pen and paper because schools in session. You are playing The Southern Miss Golden Eagles, they are a D-1 Conference USA school. Whose colors are black and gold. Not the SEC. The SEC consists of Alabama, Arkansas, Auburn, Florida, Georgia, LSU, Ole Miss, Mississippi State, Misouri, Texas A&M, Kentucky, South Carolina, and Vanderbilt. Not Southen Miss. The SEC is the most powerful conference in college football whether you like it or not. It's just that simple. Yes Stanford is a very very good team and their running back is one of the best players in college football, but no other conference in the nation is like the SEC. But back to your opponent, Southen Miss is a very well coached football team who is very talented and can play ball. Also you are not playing Ole Miss or Mississippi State. Southen Miss is the Golden Eagles but they do not and never will say War Eagle, that is Auburn an SEC team. Last year The Golden Eagles one 3 games, the year before 1, the year before 0, the year before they went 12-0. But Southern Miss has never beaten y'all's coach before. This will shape up to be a good one before its all said in done. You're welcome for the lesson and become a little bit more cultured in football. Class dismissed. Have a great day and may God bless.

Fuck the SEC. When's the last time a Mississippi school won anything? Back when they were lynchin' agitators?

I never said anything about a Mississippi school or was bragging about them but if you wanna go there bud then let's dance. When's the last time Washington won anything? Oh wait that's right they went 6-6 this year in the Pac-12. Come down to a real conference and play ball and struggle to win one game. Then we will see who's still talking.

HTH

Or this year.

Point Differential Northwest Championship, baby!!
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,726
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    150,000 is a slow week for most of us here
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,898
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited December 2015

You're on bubba. SEC's peak of 2008-2011 is over. The Big Ten is better now. Accept this and move on.
  • Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    we ARE a wine and cheese crowd after all.
  • Options

Taking off the gloves and rolling > dancing
  • Options

When my team sucks, I like to brag about the conference. That's what I like to do. It makes me feel superior.
  • Options

*won
  • Options
    Tater tots and corn dogs
  • Options
    RebelYellRebelYell Member Posts: 4
    First Comment
    edited December 2015

When my team sucks, I like to brag about the conference. That's what I like to do. It makes me feel superior.
    I've been lurking around y'alls board here for a while as I am a Mississippi resident through and through. I wanted to like your fanbase but what a sad and sorry display. Southern miss is a good team and will probably take your poor old Pac10 team to the wire. But in the case of the SEC, the Rebels could flatten sorry little Washington with our backups in. I could go into all the various statistics that show the SEC is superior, but hell, y'all know where good football is played and it ain't up in that blue state. When your team is shit, you look to focus on the negative asspects of the other conferences. Seems the SEC really burns your biscuit.
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,948
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Are there 7-11s in Mississippi? Whose parking lot do you use when you got to throw down? Circle K? White Castle? A&P? Piggly Wiggly? Asking for a fren
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    BearsWiin said:

Are there 7-11s in Mississippi? Whose parking lot do you use when you got to throw down? Circle K? White Castle? A&P? Piggly Wiggly? Asking for a fren

It's the Waffle House down there
  • Options
    RebelYell said:

I've been lurking around y'alls board here for a while as I am a Mississippi resident through and through. I wanted to like your fanbase but what a sad and sorry display. Southern miss is a good team and will probably take your poor old Pac10 team to the wire. But in the case of the SEC, the Rebels could flatten sorry little Washington with our backups in. I could go into all the various statistics that show the SEC is superior, but hell, y'all know where good football is played and it ain't up in that blue state. When your team is shit, you look to focus on the negative asspects of the other conferences. Seems the SEC really burns your biscuit.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,610
    Founders Club
    this thread became a fucking dumpster fire rather quickly
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

this thread became a fucking dumpster fire rather quickly

Shit thread. Shit poasters.
  • Options
    dongmandongman Member Posts: 2,384
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    SEC is fag cuntry.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,898
    Founders Club
    RebelYell said:

Ole Piss lost to Memphis. Get the fuck outta here.