Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Southern Miss WAREAGLE Forum

Comments

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    LawDawg1 said:

They are more intelligent than our Pac 12 brethren....

SEC SEC SEC!
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    dnc said:

Only a major fucking doog would simultaneously claim bias towards the south and against whites in the same poast. Pick one, you can't have both.

cfb plainly favors certain ethnic backgrounds by region in the US and by position. Look around you.
  • Options
    brett_favrebrett_favre Member Posts: 9
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Photogenic First Comment
    Doogles said:

It took me a few days to get approved and I had to send a PM to make it happen.

The board owner is asleep at the wheel and has been for awhile.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

Only a major fucking doog would simultaneously claim bias towards the south and against whites in the same poast. Pick one, you can't have both.

cfb plainly favors certain ethnic backgrounds by region in the US and by position. Look around you.
    I wanted to take a good look around but all I can see is your doog showing.
  • Options
    RebelRouserRebelRouser Member Posts: 6
    First Comment
    Hey y'all, I know what y'all are thinking right now even before I've said anything. Yes I am from The South, but hear me out. I'm here to teach you about your opponent. So grab a pen and paper because schools in session. You are playing The Southern Miss Golden Eagles, they are a D-1 Conference USA school. Whose colors are black and gold. Not the SEC. The SEC consists of Alabama, Arkansas, Auburn, Florida, Georgia, LSU, Ole Miss, Mississippi State, Misouri, Texas A&M, Kentucky, South Carolina, and Vanderbilt. Not Southen Miss. The SEC is the most powerful conference in college football whether you like it or not. It's just that simple. Yes Stanford is a very very good team and their running back is one of the best players in college football, but no other conference in the nation is like the SEC. But back to your opponent, Southen Miss is a very well coached football team who is very talented and can play ball. Also you are not playing Ole Miss or Mississippi State. Southen Miss is the Golden Eagles but they do not and never will say War Eagle, that is Auburn an SEC team. Last year The Golden Eagles one 3 games, the year before 1, the year before 0, the year before they went 12-0. But Southern Miss has never beaten y'all's coach before. This will shape up to be a good one before its all said in done. You're welcome for the lesson and become a little bit more cultured in football. Class dismissed. Have a great day and may God bless.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,505

Hey y'all, I know what y'all are thinking right now even before I've said anything. Yes I am from The South, but hear me out. I'm here to teach you about your opponent. So grab a pen and paper because schools in session. You are playing The Southern Miss Golden Eagles, they are a D-1 Conference USA school. Whose colors are black and gold. Not the SEC. The SEC consists of Alabama, Arkansas, Auburn, Florida, Georgia, LSU, Ole Miss, Mississippi State, Misouri, Texas A&M, Kentucky, South Carolina, and Vanderbilt. Not Southen Miss. The SEC is the most powerful conference in college football whether you like it or not. It's just that simple. Yes Stanford is a very very good team and their running back is one of the best players in college football, but no other conference in the nation is like the SEC. But back to your opponent, Southen Miss is a very well coached football team who is very talented and can play ball. Also you are not playing Ole Miss or Mississippi State. Southen Miss is the Golden Eagles but they do not and never will say War Eagle, that is Auburn an SEC team. Last year The Golden Eagles one 3 games, the year before 1, the year before 0, the year before they went 12-0. But Southern Miss has never beaten y'all's coach before. This will shape up to be a good one before its all said in done. You're welcome for the lesson and become a little bit more cultured in football. Class dismissed. Have a great day and may God bless.

Paging @puppylove_sugarsteel
  • Options
    First Comment

When another conference wins 7 National Championships in a row let me know. But guys really I'm not bashing y'all or anything I'm just speaking the truth. I like Washington I enjoy watching them play and that running back y'all had a few years ago was damn good and he was a true player. That's actually where I go to school is Mississippi State. And we are the Bulldogs yes.
  • Options
    First Comment

When another conference wins 7 National Championships in a row let me know. But guys really I'm not bashing y'all or anything I'm just speaking the truth. I like Washington I enjoy watching them play and that running back y'all had a few years ago was damn good and he was a true player. That's actually where I go to school is Mississippi State. And we are the Bulldogs yes.
    The Ivy League won 41 National Champions in a row from 1872 to 1913.
    I'm talking about since the BCS Era through present day.
  • Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Yall dont say WAR EAGLE? Im confused
  • Options
    doogvilledoogville Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,184
    Swaye's Wigwam

That's actually where I go to school is Mississippi State. And we are the Bulldogs yes.

Ts and Ps to your ear drums, academis, and earning potential.
  • Options
    uw2010uw2010 Member Posts: 940
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    MisterEm said:

Northwestern was damn good this year, also was the first game of the year where you can expect some adjustments.... Oregon, I hate to say it but when you say "subpar" that puts them roughly at the level of the rest of the pac, which compared to the rest of D1 is pretty good. Those southern teams should try beating usc twice in one season.

That was a GOOD Northwestern team, guys.
    Bo Schembechler didn't have to face a ranked Northwestern
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,670
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    ROCK FLAG AND EAAGLE
  • Options
    First Comment

No we don't say War Eagle. That's only Auburn. And bub you must be dumb. We are one of the top engineering schools in the nation in fact I have a job lined up where I'm making 150k next year. So your argument is proven invalid. But my eardrums yes will be gone.
  • Options
    AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer
    edited December 2015

No we don't say War Eagle. That's only Auburn. And bub you must be dumb. We are one of the top engineering schools in the nation in fact I have a job lined up where I'm making 150k next year. So your argument is proven invalid. But my eardrums yes will be gone.

imageimage

... and downvoted for not using $75k.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,482
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

The Ivy League won 41 National Champions in a row from 1872 to 1913.
    Quiet living in the passed!!1!!1¡
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,970
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Fuck the SEC. When's the last time a Mississippi school won anything? Back when they were lynchin' agitators?

I do respect SM. They're one of the few mid majors consistently worthy of it.