Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Huh, kinda remember puppy picking USC to win south

2»

Comments

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

TERRIBLE! You picked Seven to win the South, the fact he had to get fired for USC to win and then popped off just raises your fucktardedness level.

Its good to be the king!
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,866
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Doogles said:

Picking USC to win the South was hardly a dark horse pick. They were the media darling to win the conference. I can't remember what I said, but if i recall It was UCLA's to lose depending on whether Rosen could produce and they could stay healthy upfront and that USC would have by far the most talent but the Sark effect would keep the door open longer than it should.

Rosen produced just enough to give them a chance, but UCLA lost their best player at each level of the defense and couldn't pull it out. USC lost Sark and had the new coach bump. It worked out perfectly for the Trojans, quite honestly.

Uh, none of you limber wrists did. So yes, it wa s a darkhorse
    Yup, total dark horse (no racist crap!)

pac-12.com/article/2015/07/30/usc-football-chosen-win-pac-12-preseason-media-poll

pacifictakes.com/2015/8/17/9119269/final-2015-pac-12-predictions-oregon-takes-the-north-usc-the-south
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    pawz said:

BlueDevil said:

...while puppy calculates all his winning from the day.

Who do you think will win the upcoming bowl game matching Duke against your crimson and grey Huskies?
    I'm rooting for the Tar Heels to win this one rather easily, say 34-17.
    Heels very much a serious foe for Clemson. Been tooting their horn for 6 weeks. When you actually watch games you notice teams trending. NC been trending. Marquise Williams is a fucking baller. They have tall, high leaping studs at WR. Defense meh, but enough to win. A TON of pressure on Clemson.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

pawz said:

BlueDevil said:

Who do you think will win the upcoming bowl game matching Duke against your crimson and grey Huskies?
    Heels very much a serious foe for Clemson. Been tooting their horn for 6 weeks. When you actually watch games you notice teams trending. NC been trending. Marquise Williams is a fucking baller. They have tall, high leaping studs at WR. Defense meh, but enough to win. A TON of pressure on Clemson.
    You don't actually watch games. You're fucking retarded.
    Mentally-handicapped-American, please.
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Listening to Bill in Tukwila talk about the 3rd string left Tackle's footwork > listening to a dumb fuck on a message board talk about his/her prognostications.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,835
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

pawz said:

BlueDevil said:

I thought Clemson was going to roll over NC.
  • Options
    fivehundredmileDAWGfivehundredmileDAWG Member Posts: 1,209
    Name Dropper 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Doogles said:

Picking USC to win the South was hardly a dark horse pick. They were the media darling to win the conference. I can't remember what I said, but if i recall It was UCLA's to lose depending on whether Rosen could produce and they could stay healthy upfront and that USC would have by far the most talent but the Sark effect would keep the door open longer than it should.

Rosen produced just enough to give them a chance, but UCLA lost their best player at each level of the defense and couldn't pull it out. USC lost Sark and had the new coach bump. It worked out perfectly for the Trojans, quite honestly.

Uh, none of you limber wrists did. So yes, it wa s a darkhorse
    Funny that you disappeared until now, you must have gone for a slow roll to get perspective.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

pawz said:

BlueDevil said:

Heels very much a serious foe for Clemson. Been tooting their horn for 6 weeks. When you actually watch games you notice teams trending
    Sort of like the "researched" scouting report from last week...

"...no drop-off with Bender. Did you watch him come in when Falk went down?"