Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Huh, kinda remember puppy picking USC to win south

Whats new. The master prognosticator just doin his thang, embarrassing you boofs, draggin ya'll through the long season, making u look stupid on a weekly basis.

Here yee, here yee, put your hands together for Puppy. For most of you joining hands is comfortable and of sexual empowerment. Now go pull each others puds while puppy calculates all his winning from the day.

Tommy, J, Em, been kinda silent. Now that the football has been played and you're tired from black friday shopping with your buttsniffing lovers, you can join in the conversation about everything non-football related as you so often do. Did you spray the mirrors down in the changing rooms before your departure?

Comments

• Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,117
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,510
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    How did you like the last place SEC East team hanging around with the #1 team in the nation today?
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,554
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    You've mentioned buttsniffing in your last 100 or so posts.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Whats new. The master prognosticator just doin his thang, embarrassing you boofs, draggin ya'll through the long season, making u look stupid on a weekly basis.

Here yee, here yee, put your hands together for Puppy. For most of you joining hands is comfortable and of sexual empowerment. Now go pull each others puds while puppy calculates all his winning from the day.

Tommy, J, Em, been kinda silent. Now that the football has been played and you're tired from black friday shopping with your buttsniffing lovers, you can join in the conversation about everything non-football related as you so often do. Did you spray the mirrors down in the changing rooms before your departure?

Just shush your hole. Why u so full of hate?
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,835
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

How did you like the last place SEC East team hanging around with the #1 team in the nation today?

Dux say rivalry gaymes r like that
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,474
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Picking USC to win the South was hardly a dark horse pick. They were the media darling to win the conference. I can't remember what I said, but if i recall It was UCLA's to lose depending on whether Rosen could produce and they could stay healthy upfront and that USC would have by far the most talent but the Sark effect would keep the door open longer than it should.

Rosen produced just enough to give them a chance, but UCLA lost their best player at each level of the defense and couldn't pull it out. USC lost Sark and had the new coach bump. It worked out perfectly for the Trojans, quite honestly.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Fuck off Puppy ...

Anybody that was picking against USC winning the South was picking against Seven to win the South because everybody knew what kind of walking disaster he was. That turned out to be true. And they don't win the South if he was the HC the entire season. FACT.

Now, if before the season we were looking at USC without an alcoholic panty chasing/sniffing coach at the helm, then I would expect most people to say that SC would have won the South.

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited November 2015
    Nice call puppy. However, Patron should get the assist. The reason most here including myself said USC wouldn't win it gave Sark as the reason. Sark then drinks himself out of the job, and USC goes on a run. Go figure...
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    6-3 is always special. Enjoy the beat down from Stanford in Padadena.
  • Options
    BlueDevilBlueDevil Member Posts: 9
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic

...while puppy calculates all his winning from the day.

Who do you think will win the upcoming bowl game matching Duke against your crimson and grey Huskies?
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,778
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    BlueDevil said:

...while puppy calculates all his winning from the day.

Who do you think will win the upcoming bowl game matching Duke against your crimson and grey Huskies?
    I'm rooting for the Tar Heels to win this one rather easily, say 34-17.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Someone needs to stand up for the best conference in the land (pac12).
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I TROLLIG PPUPY!!!!!!!!1
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Doogles said:

Picking USC to win the South was hardly a dark horse pick. They were the media darling to win the conference. I can't remember what I said, but if i recall It was UCLA's to lose depending on whether Rosen could produce and they could stay healthy upfront and that USC would have by far the most talent but the Sark effect would keep the door open longer than it should.

Rosen produced just enough to give them a chance, but UCLA lost their best player at each level of the defense and couldn't pull it out. USC lost Sark and had the new coach bump. It worked out perfectly for the Trojans, quite honestly.

Uh, none of you limber wrists did. So yes, it wa s a darkhorse