Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

New Episode of The Pursuit

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,287
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,495
    Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

You know what's better than a hype video? Winning a national championship and popping off with a highlight reel.

THIS!
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,198
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

PurpleJ said:

You know what's better than a hype video? Almost winning a national championship and popping off with a premature 12-0 tee shirts.

I know you are being sarcastic....but those 12-0 shirts are showing up on Saturday.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Wait until Ivan Feeney gets hold of 'em.

can not awesome this post enough
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,959
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    HuskyJW said:

PurpleJ said:

You know what's better than a hype video? Almost winning a national championship and popping off with a premature 12-0 tee shirts.

I know you are being sarcastic....but those 12-0 shirts are showing up on Saturday.
    That will be the end result of the game.

#script #cookit
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,245
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

I can't imagine what those dumfuck USC coaches were thinking, watching their old place of employment kick the fucking shit out of their new one

Wilcox was thinking he should have lobbied for his old job with Petersen while Sark mumbled "those fucking Huskies suck" in between shots of Patron with Nansen.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

I can't imagine what those dumfuck USC coaches were thinking, watching their old place of employment kick the fucking shit out of their new one

At least one was thinking, "I need a drink."
    It's funny because you are clearly talking about Sark because he went on a weekend bender after that and then got fired because of it.
    Oh you rascal, you caught me!
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,495
    Founders Club

Wilcox was thinking he should have lobbied for his old job with Petersen while Sark mumbled "those fucking Huskies suck" in between shots of Patron with Nansen.
    Petersen probably would have told him to LEAVE anyway.
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,742
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Mickens is no Al Blades but that wasn't bad.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,816
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Full Doog Mode time ...

One thing about transformational change that is required is a tipping point moment. No question that everybody is focusing on this USC game as being this moment. This video though tells me that the tipping point was elsewhere ...

The comments after the Cal game tell me that there was the moments of self-reflection where the team realized that they fucking pissed the game away and that they were good enough to win each week if they focused on the right things, the little things, the coaching, etc. The most significant comment I heard in the whole piece was (paraphrasing) "we know what we need to do, we're locked in, we're in step with the coaching staff."

Obviously confirmation of progress is going to be seen starting Saturday and really even bleeding into how we perform down at Stanford. I expect that we'll see one more step backwards between now and the end of the year as this team/program learns how to handle success and expectations. But you get the definite impression that this is a team that is tied to a mission, understands who they are and most importantly where they want to go.

What's happening here isn't a fluke or happenstance ...
  • Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Problem is our tipping point is usually followed by falling off a cliff and face planting.