Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

New Episode of The Pursuit

2»

Comments

• Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Mickens is no Al Blades but that wasn't bad.

When did Mickens hit anyone in the face? Fuck outta here.
  • Options
    DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,482
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I was in full on doog mode by the time that video was over. Peterson is a fucking grown up and has changed the culture. We got ourselves a hell of a football coach. My god, how the fuck did we in a short period of time get rid of sark ( without having to even fucking buy him out ) and pick up Pete. You've got to give a little credit to Pool Boy on this one. Now everything isn't perfect, don't get me wrong but we are going to fucking get there. They ought to play this fucking video for the 25,000 fans not in the zone prior to the duck game. Fucking awesome. If the guy responsible for this series is reading this, drink's on me...

HELLS TO THE YEAR. BEAT THE FUCKING ZEROS!
  • Options
    HippopeteamusHippopeteamus Member Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    The only thing that makes me hate this video is hearing Damon Huard laughing at the end while Rondeau is talking.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,104
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

The only thing that makes me hate this video is hearing Damon Huard laughing at the end while Rondeau is talking. that our video production units continue to be better than our actual fucking team.

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,228
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Gladstone said:

Tequilla said:

Full Doog Mode time ...

One thing about transformational change that is required is a tipping point moment. No question that everybody is focusing on this USC game as being this moment. This video though tells me that the tipping point was elsewhere ...

The comments after the Cal game tell me that there was the moments of self-reflection where the team realized that they fucking pissed the game away and that they were good enough to win each week if they focused on the right things, the little things, the coaching, etc. The most significant comment I heard in the whole piece was (paraphrasing) "we know what we need to do, we're locked in, we're in step with the coaching staff."

Obviously confirmation of progress is going to be seen starting Saturday and really even bleeding into how we perform down at Stanford. I expect that we'll see one more step backwards between now and the end of the year as this team/program learns how to handle success and expectations. But you get the definite impression that this is a team that is tied to a mission, understands who they are and most importantly where they want to go.

What's happening here isn't a fluke or happenstance ...

Let's bump this Saturday night one way or another.
    Either way, it'll be interesting.
  • Options
    drogginsdroggins Member Posts: 804
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Gladstone said:

Wait until Ivan Feeney gets hold of 'em.

can not awesome this post enough
    If only Wilcox was in the background licking his lips.