Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

one Alabama fan is already calling for head coach Nick Saban to step down

Comments

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    That's why they win
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Nick should have retired with dignity after that loss, just like Spurrier should have last week after losing at home to Kentucky.
  • Options

Nick should have retired with dignity after that loss, just like Spurrier should have last week after losing at home to Kentucky.

Mississippi is really good. They have three WRs that will go in the frist two rounds of the NFL draft. It was hilarious watching #5 at corner get destroyed play after play.

On top of that, they have the #1 recruit in the nation at D-line and he was completely unblockable. Based on what I've seen so far, I think Ole Miss and LSU are the two best teams in the country. Yes, I think they're better than Ohio St., TCU, and Michigan St.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,235
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Mississippi is really good. They have three WRs that will go in the frist two rounds of the NFL draft. It was hilarious watching #5 at corner get destroyed play after play.

On top of that, they have the #1 recruit in the nation at D-line and he was completely unblockable. Based on what I've seen so far, I think Ole Miss and LSU are the two best teams in the country. Yes, I think they're better than Ohio St., TCU, and Michigan St.
    I agree with the duck. It's early in the season, other teams will emerge, but Ole Miss and LSU are playing big boy ball right now.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,444
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Losing Saban at Bama will be like losing Osborne at Nebraska
  • Options
    brianwwu29brianwwu29 Member Posts: 35
    First Anniversary Photogenic 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited September 2015

I agree with the duck. It's early in the season, other teams will emerge, but Ole Miss and LSU are playing big boy ball right now.
    Fournette was obviously a beast, but good lord that LSU offensive line is awesome... I'd give my left nut to get that group.

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

I agree.

And Nick should still quit.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,235
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

AZDuck said:

What amuses me is that fucktard "iron laws" types act like Alabama is predestined to be elite. They conveniently forget that only a few years back Alabama was so desperate that they hired Mike Price.

Elite means when you hire Wade, Thomas, Bryant, Stallings, Saban, Jones, McKay, Robinson, and Carroll you win natties. The talent is always there
    FTFY Elite means decades of winning at the highest level
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

AZDuck said:

What amuses me is that fucktard "iron laws" types act like Alabama is predestined to be elite. They conveniently forget that only a few years back Alabama was so desperate that they hired Mike Price.

Elite means when you hire Wade, Thomas, Bryant, Stallings, Saban, Jones, McKay, Robinson, and Carroll you win natties. The talent is always there
    FTFY Elite means decades of winning at the highest level
    Do you call in when the host asks if golf is a sport?
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

Losing Saban at Bama will be like losing Osborne at Nebraska

Until Chip Kelly comes to town
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

What does that asshole @RoadDawg55 have to say about #MyRebs now!?!?!?!
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,378
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

Can they #Finish?
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

dnc said:

Can they #Finish?
    No
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Ole Miss isn't that good. Maybe a tad better than last year, but they will lose some games. Alabama is down. They were kind of shaky last year and now their QB is worse. LSU has a lot of talent and Fournette is looking like the best player in the country, but it's going to be hard to be great with that QB. He sucks.
  • Options

Ole Miss isn't that good. Maybe a tad better than last year, but they will lose some games. Alabama is down. They were kind of shaky last year and now their QB is worse. LSU has a lot of talent and Fournette is looking like the best player in the country, but it's going to be hard to be great with that QB. He sucks.
    If Ole Miss and LSU aren't great then TSIO for college football.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Disagree.

Ole Miss's only weakness last year was QB, and that spot has been seriously upgraded this year. They'll probably drop a game in the SEC! SEC! SEC! but they're more than a tad better than last year.